Default Please take my money already!!!

I am trying to gift myself the MotU standard edition and some TPs as a christmas present!

I live in Vietnam now (i'm English though) and everytime i try and buy it, all i get in Payment Authorization Failed Payment Authorization Failed Payment Authorization Failed Payment Authorization Failed .... you get the idea.

Now before some of you jump in and say "Oh, its because of the country you live in" I have no problems at all using my visa card to buy from EA (for Star Wars the Old Republic)

Also, you don't ask for 3 digit security code on the back of the card, like all other sites ask for - its like trying to buy something online circa 2002.

Please Turbine, I'm trying to give you money and you are not letting me, what kind of business sense is that?

Looking for a speedy resolution.
    Eriar Tahlaer AA/Healer ShiC Drd/Rng/Ftr 17/2/1 - Cryme Otta TR B-Eng Arti 11 - Larue K'Dhar SDII Ftr/Pal 16/2
    Koroz PMII Wiz/Rog/Ftr 12/2/1 - Feevin Otta Rog 4

Found in Sai Gon (Orien)

Customer Service Representative Carpe_Noctem's Avatar

This issue is most likely occurring based on your location, even if you can make payments with other online companies. If you contact Account Support directly via the information in my signature, they should be able to assist with a manual points purchase.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOSupport

Is that Telephone number a toll-free number? Also - if it's -5 GMT, then that's an 11 hour time difference to me, which also makes it awkward to call.

Also, what is the country code? I assume 01, but it does not specify that.

OR, can i just do the whole thing via a ticket or email - as this would be the most convenient!
    Eriar Tahlaer AA/Healer ShiC Drd/Rng/Ftr 17/2/1 - Cryme Otta TR B-Eng Arti 11 - Larue K'Dhar SDII Ftr/Pal 16/2

Found in Sai Gon (Orien)

No reply to my queries?

Looks like you don't want my dollars after all...

Found in Sai Gon (Orien)

Customer Service Representative Carpe_Noctem's Avatar

Sorry for the delay due to the holiday season.

The 855 number is a toll free. You may also use Skype or GoogleVoice to call if that works better for you.

Account Support can often assist with these requests via email as well. Submit a ticket via support.turbine.com as soon as possible (the MotU sale is still live on the website, so you want to get a ticket submitted while it is still live). Just make sure there is a card on file with your Turbine account that they can use for the payment.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOSupport