Default Recommended Spell List for Pure Lvl 20 WF Arti

I was wondering if anyone had a link to a WF Arti spell list. This is my first Arti and I am not too familiar with the spells. I looked at the Wiki, but I would rather hear from people who have actually run a Pure WF Arti to lvl 20.

Thanks

Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

This is only a final spell selection. Sorry it's not organized by level, I'm just going off of memory.

Damage: blade barrier, flame turret
    CC: tactical detonation, prismatic strike
    Self-healing (if WF): reconstruct
    Weapon buffs: ALL weapon buffs - insightful damage/strikes, deadly, silver, cold iron, adamantine, byeshk, align, and enchant weapons (this adds to the spell power implement bonus if a weapon already has that, so pass it out to arcanes and divines)
    Armor buffs: thundering armor, armor of speed, enchant armor (occasionally you'll find a tank who asks for this but it's not a must have)
    Defensive buffs: resist energy, protection from elements, ablative armor, positive energy infusion, stoneskin, shield of faith, radiant forcefield
    Doggie and WF buffs: toughen construct, reinforce construct
    Debuff: lightning motes
    And of course, conjure bolts.

Those are the only must haves, I would say. Beyond that, it's whatever you want.
    Last edited by CThruTheEgo; 12-24-2012 at 02:13 PM.
    White Feather Sniper: dps focused, 62DC paralyzing arrows human ranged ranger/The Divine Cuisinart: human tempest in divine crusader/Hassan's Assassin: 81DC halfling assassin/The Count of Monte Cristo: human swashbuckler/Dubbell O'Seven: WF artificer
    Abandoned builds: Totally Bass Ackwards/Santa's Little Slayer