Community Member

Default Losing turbine coins

Hello,
    I wanted to get an artificer with a 700 points pack. And then I realized that I am missing some points from last week. I checked my account transactions in DDO store and I found this.

Dec 21, 2012 7:00 AM
    No Selected Character
    -50 points
    ---

Dec 21, 2012 7:00 AM
    No Selected Character
    -25 points
    ---

The "---" should say on what I've spent them, but obviously there is nothing, no reason to why I lost them.
    I really need some help with this Searched the forums, found nothing.
    thanks

Customer Service Representative Carpe_Noctem's Avatar

This is not an issue I can assist with via the forums. Contact the Account Support team via the information in my signature and they will be happy to take a further look into this for you.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOSupport

Community Member

Had a similar issue in DDO and LotRO. Assuming it's the same thing, Turbine Points were originally made to expire after a few years. You need to contact support, then they audit your account, remove all your points and add non-expiring points back.

Personally, I still think it's a little shifty. Rather that deal with it globally, they wait for players to notice, contact them and then fix it on an individual basis. Meh.

That's assuming it's the same thing (which I am pretty sure it is).
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubethulu
    Dear Delt,

No reach around references.

Community Member

Thanks for help, I will submit a ticket.

Turbine Points were originally made to expire after a few years.
    This. Contact Turbine and they'll fix it for you.

Personally, I still think it's a little shifty.
    You went from helpful to spiteful. Perhaps they are unable to do this as the store isn't actually operated by Turbine.

Community Member

Hi, me again. I have already sent 2 mails via turbine support, and got no response other than the automated one, and no points back.
    Can i get some more info on how to do this, maybe i sent it the wrong way, that ticked system is confusing.
    Thanks again :P

edit: I have sent a new ticket now, I think this time on the right place :P
    Last edited by Lifepuppet; 01-06-2013 at 08:56 AM.

Customer Service Representative Carpe_Noctem's Avatar

Be sure that the ticket submitted is to the Account Support team. Also, that team is currently working through lots of tickets from the holidays, so the turnaround time may be a bit longer.

You can also always call. If you do, and Account Support rep should be able to assist you with this over the phone.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOSupport