Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Ushurak View Post
    oh ****...an unpassable door, run around screaming DOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooOOMMMMMmmmmMMMmmm until we accidently run into more mobs than we can't handle and die
    ^^My favourite part of this thread, and quite likely the real reason for its existence.

Guess what, Turbine didn't intend for this quest to be completed in under a minute. They fixed it. Move on. Would you rather they fixed it by adjusting the xp to be more in line with a 40 second completion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    ^^My favourite part of this thread, and quite likely the real reason for its existence.

Guess what, Turbine didn't intend for this quest to be completed in under a minute. They fixed it. Move on. Would you rather they fixed it by adjusting the xp to be more in line with a 40 second completion?
    Er..House Denieth is particularly good at...uhm...ah...oh! Military power!

Ok, next question...

House Kundarak is noted for its...

Quote Originally Posted by Singular View Post
    Er..House Denieth is particularly good at...uhm...ah...oh! Military power!

Ok, next question...

House Kundarak is noted for its...
    banks. soooo, the point is?
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    banks. soooo, the point is?
    Uhm, just bringing up a quest that could be completed in under a minute. As a joke. Sorry.

Oh, ah! that one. K, gotcha hahahah.

Community Member

The other major nerf to this quest was when farming the matron chest, you used to be able to also farm the matrons daughters chest- but now you must pick. WHY?? Turbine, these were slightly challenging encounters, and not OVERLY fast for items that most people wont use anyways- so why cant we farm both? Can you explain why my favored soul wouldnt kill both the evil priestess matron AND her evil priestess daughter? Makes no sense...

This resulted in me writing off another quest for anything but first time completions because of yet another unneeded nerf- i hate to say it Turbine, but you are running out of quests i want to run...
    Last edited by doomteen007; 02-08-2013 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Afterthought
    Proud Member of Captains Crew on Ghallanda

Schlaffer, FVS Healer; Schlaffen, Illusion Archmage CC; Schlaffy, Ice Savant; Daelamar, Light Monk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345