Default Reign + Glancing blows?

Does Reign trigger on glancing blows?

I've been testing a few different configs at lower levels in preparation for a TR; I've not taken these test builds to EDs (again, just tests) but before I decide on a path, I'm kinda unsure how Reign works in conjunction with glancing blows. I think I can manage either the THF feats or Cleave / Great Cleave / Overwhelming - but not both feat sets unless I do some serious dipping (and the build I have in mind is pure).
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

I can't help you with the Reign question, but if you're planning to play in Fatesinger, I can tell you that Turn the Tide procs on every glancing blow.

My sense is that greater two handed fighting is more dps than overwhelming critical, but cleaves are nice on their own, and are nearly essential if you are playing a heavy melee Legendary Dreadnought 2HF build. The advantage there is qualifying for Momentum Swing and Lay Waste, plus having an easy way to charge the uberepicmoment, Master's Blitz.

I'll see if I can test Reign when I get home later.
    Rockan Robin . Rocka Red Emma . Roq Star . RockCandy Mountain . Rockna Delaflote | Build Index
    Co-Leader, Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    it might make more sense for the player to re-roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthios888 View Post
    I'll see if I can test Reign when I get home later.
    That'd rock.
    I can't help you with the Reign question, but if you're planning to play in Fatesinger, I can tell you that Turn the Tide procs on every glancing blow.

My sense is that greater two handed fighting is more dps than overwhelming critical, but cleaves are nice on their own, and are nearly essential if you are playing a heavy melee Legendary Dreadnought 2HF build. The advantage there is qualifying for Momentum Swing and Lay Waste, plus having an easy way to charge the uberepicmoment, Master's Blitz.
    I'd *love* about 13 feats, but that just isn't going to happen. Something has to give.

As far as ED, if I go w/ cleave/etc. I'm definitely going to spend time in LD. If not, I may go w/ glancing and reign / turn the tide mostly w/ some twists from LD.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

the cleave family works when running around all over the place like a chicken with the head cut off.

the THF family does absolutely nothing when running.

so, if you spend a lot of time moving around on your melee bard (i know i move around quite a bit on my melee builds), you may wish to completely ignore the THF line.