Default Mayan Apocolypse...feel lied to...submit a ticket?

Since the end of the world was supposed to happen yesterday...I agreed to visit the in-laws for a week (like back in March I agreed to this...I thought my Wife was dumb since the world was going to end and stuff).

Who can I file a grievance with? I do not know any Mayans.

I feel they lied to me and made me promise to do something that I really did not think I would have to do...

Anyway, going to be gone a while and see you in a week.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my friends and fellow Gamers!
    Bacab Warforged 18 Arty (Active) Hjealer Dwarven Battle Cleric 10CLR/1FTR
    Atropine Human 11 WIZ/1ROG (Active)
    Member of THACO on Ghallanda

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bacab View Post
    Since the end of the world was supposed to happen yesterday...I agreed to visit the in-laws for a week (like back in March I agreed to this...I thought my Wife was dumb since the world was going to end and stuff).

Who can I file a grievance with? I do not know any Mayans.

I feel they lied to me and made me promise to do something that I really did not think I would have to do...

Anyway, going to be gone a while and see you in a week.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my friends and fellow Gamers!
    merry christmas and a happy new year to you too.

on a sidenote thats how i always get suckered in too.. people askign me like 3 months before so im like.. hey thats like ages from now just say yes to get them of my back..

Actually, considering that their calendar didnt have leap year, it came to pass quite a while ago. The Zombie apocalypse already started. Dont believe me?

The Hatchery

The mayan apocalypse was turned off due to a bug found just before it went live. It will be fixed in the next patch/update if they can find out what was wrong.
    Please feel free to join in the test Universe to see what it should be like and help reporting the bug you encounter*.

*If you can after it.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

The Mayans didn't lie. The non-Mayans trying to read the calender failed to translate it properly. Reading is not an optional skill if you want to predict worlds end! LOL
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!