I realize this topic has been broached before and the players to whom it applies, are aware of it. I decided to try and post here in the bug discussion, to draw the needed attention to the problem.

The Legendary Dreadnaught ability(tier 6): Pulverizer: Passive Bonus: Increases the critical threat range of bludgeoning weapons you equip by 1(but not handwraps).

Possible Bug: Currently not working with Sireth, Spear of the Sky, probably due to the weapon not having a bludgeoning damage component(per DDOWiki).

I have posted a proper bug report and have tested till my eyes bleed, and it indeed DOES NOT apply to Sireth. I am not the only one who has done this, and I'm likely not the only one who has bug reported this properly. In update 15 Turbine added: "(but not handwraps)", in the description of said effect. This bug/oversight is NOT listed in the Known Issues thread. The addition DID NOT say "(but not handwraps or Sireth, Spear of the Sky)", so there is still hope of this being resolved, one way or another.

Im pretty sure the devs are aware of this, for regardless of what some think, they are not fools or ignorant. And I am not gonna start a "fix as soon as possible" rant. But, to be fair, it HAS been 6 months since the launch of the Epic Destinies. I would simply like to have this bug/oversight mentioned in the Known Issues, just for starters. That would at least bring it to light and let us know your level of awareness. Even better a dev post/response to this topic to further our knowledge of the issues of the fix, or whether this is actually WAI(per damage type: slashing/piercing, in weapon description).

My curiosity about the said weapon & ED ability was piqued from the many In development/Enhancement threads posted throughout the forums, postulating the new enhancement lines set to release next year. Specifically the Henshin Mystic and the staff damage bonuses the hypotheticals state. Im sure Im not the only one who wonders how strong the peak of this weapon is. Its a strong weapon and those who have one, know what I mean. To that end, we all want the most from the weapon, and Pulverizer/Sireth is like the carrot-to-the-mule...and im gonna chase that carrot till I get it!

Anyways, I would like to wish everyone around this Earth to have a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year!