Community Member

Default So i made it to eveningstar...now what?

First timer to Eveningstar on my rogue 1 / sorc 14. Now what?...still trying to figure out what I can do here at my level...seems like I have no choice but to go back to Eberon for at level questing until I hit 20 and then come back for the ED stuff....sound about right?

i believe some quest are 18/19 you just got there a little earlier than needed at least if that's you only toon you are ready for the winter games there almost now
    Sig to come

I don't think there is anything below L18, and even those I think are mainly run by people at Epic levels for XP reasons.

there are some challenges out there you can run if your into that

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by 9Crows View Post
    there are some challenges out there you can run if your into that
    yup was reading up on that. ty !!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    I don't think there is anything below L18, and even those I think are mainly run by people at Epic levels for XP reasons.
    I exclusively solo, so difficulty is not an issue, i might just run some of the stuff on casual for my level to get my head around the quest mechanics.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laprion View Post
    i believe some quest are 18/19 you just got there a little earlier than needed at least if that's you only toon you are ready for the winter games there almost now
    I have level 18 and 16 human clerics that are not flagged for eveningstar yet. I parked those for now so I can try out playing a sorc. Might park this one as well for a while and try another class.

I think I am suffering for alt-o-holic-ism...lol

Community Member

Murder by Night, The Riddle both can be run at level 17 maybe even 16. My wiz was level 17.

Community Member

Step 1. ZERG

Step 2. ZERG

Step 3. Power nap

Step 4. ZERG

Step 5. ZERG

.... this goes on for awhile, you need 3,000,000 xp to get from L20 to 25 and 1,980,000 xp per destiny you wan't capped. It's faster then you might think as epic quests can give some pretty good xp, just don't farm your favorites until you hit L 25 as the repeat counter stops once you hit it.

Community Member

There are a few lvl 17-19 quests that will give you some of the worst xp/min to be had in the game. Rejoice!
    Ceruleus ~ Nnomad ~ Nnia ~ Nnurgh ~ Cynnical
    Cannith

Default Actually...

The Druid's deep chain, while a little tough, is level 17. It's also pretty fun. I also heard it had good loot in the end of the chain, though I have yet to see any of it.
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Thelanis - Llewndyn (FVS), Brickadoom Jenkins (barb/ ftr)
    Quote Originally Posted by jandhaer View Post
    Nerf Happiness

Druid's Deep has some good loot, but unfortunately not at the end of the chain. The end reward is 'only' 3 commendations. Many people find that pretty bad, but for a level 17 chain I kind of like it because that's really the only way of getting them before level 20 other than the random drops in The Riddle and Murder by Night.

As others mentioned, there is the chain (Druid's Deep, level 17), two stand alones (level 19), and 6 challenges (level 15-30) but not much else until you can hit level 20.
    The challenge loot is level 16/20/24 so if you really wanted to try and get one of the cloaks, you could, but I actually dislike the caster cloak (Spellcasting Implement +12, Potency +52, Spell Focus Mastery +1, Stealth Strike 15%).
    The Riddle and Murder by Night don't drop any named items, but they can drop commendations at a low rate from the end chests.
    In the chain, the loot drops according to the difficulty run (casual and norm drop a weaker item than does hard or elite) and they all come from optional or end chests. I have yet to see many of the items drop, nor have I even be able to get some of the chests, so those are tough to find at times.

If you're looking for some new loot, unfortunately this isn't a good place yet. You're probably better off staying in Eberron for a few more levels and coming back a bit later...

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by esoitl View Post
    Druid's Deep has some good loot, but unfortunately not at the end of the chain. The end reward is 'only' 3 commendations.
    They changed that last patch, you now get a selection of the heroic normal (ML 15) versions of the named items from the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by esoitl View Post

The challenge loot is level 16/20/24 so if you really wanted to try and get one of the cloaks, you could, but I actually dislike the caster cloak (Spellcasting Implement +12, Potency +52, Spell Focus Mastery +1, Stealth Strike 15%).

i think the cloak is quite good for level 16...not many spell focus mastery items you can get by putting a couple hours of time in and the stealth strike comes in handy as well

They changed that last patch, you now get a selection of the heroic normal (ML 15) versions of the named items from the chain.
    I didn't know they changed the end rewards, cool.
    i think the cloak is quite good for level 16...not many spell focus mastery items you can get by putting a couple hours of time in and the stealth strike comes in handy as well
    The mastery is nice, and the stealth strike is OK..
    Most people run through Gianthold anyways, so it's probably not that much extra effort to get the Stormreaver's Napkin which I feel is a better option.
    Compared the the wolf and bear cloak, I feel the dragon is just lacking unfortunately...