Community Member

Default Really need a guild (ANY server)

How's this game doing? Population wise?
    I really would love to find a guild that's friendly, active, and love this game.
    I don't know why I bought a month sub for this game straight away.. so now, I'm looking for a group to play with and help me so that I can have some fun for a month and not waste this money! (And I'll go longer for a month if this guild is friendly and fun)
    I'm a new player to DDO so the guild must be new-user friendly. (Obviously, since I said ANY server xD)
    I really don't know what else to put down here since I'm new to the game.
    I just hope someone replies here so I can join a guild ^_^

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by iAddison View Post
    How's this game doing? Population wise?
    I really would love to find a guild that's friendly, active, and love this game.
    I don't know why I bought a month sub for this game straight away.. so now, I'm looking for a group to play with and help me so that I can have some fun for a month and not waste this money! (And I'll go longer for a month if this guild is friendly and fun)
    I'm a new player to DDO so the guild must be new-user friendly. (Obviously, since I said ANY server xD)
    I really don't know what else to put down here since I'm new to the game.
    I just hope someone replies here so I can join a guild ^_^
    Come join Templar on Cannnith
    Kmnh * Kmn * Kmm * Knn * Knm

Leader of Templar

well if ya want ya can always join Hands of Chaos,guild in the makin,not many peeps on mainly its just 3 + other one but that one is shy due to his native language not bein english and he doesnt have much confidence in is english speakin abilities,ppl are very friendly,active and would be more then pleased to help ya out learnin the game,i personally love helping out new folk.but if ya want a more high lvl guild with more peeps in it,then yea this dude ^ is for you,Templar's a nice guild from what i hear very friendly also