Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Community Member Praya20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Location? I AM a Location!!
    Posts
    753

    Default Looney Toonz recruiting

    [[I figured i'd use this lengthy downtime to update this thread]]

    Guild: Looney Toonz (Original name - Deathmakers)
    Current Level: 75
    Airship: Stormglory Tempest
    Guild Type: Mixed
    Guild Size: Medium (30-ish Members)

    Guild Leader: Lollypopz
    Guild Founders: Kaiyou, Praya(Lollypopz)
    Guild Officers: Kaiyou, Joba, Hylanderr, Dynok, Pary, Worjoe, Lyriss, Molihua, Pomeranian, Greytowers, Ollapp
    Guild Lunatic: Joba :P

    Our Aim

    - Reach lvl 100 at a steady pace
    - Help newer players learn the game at a comfortable speed
    - Build a routine raiding system within the guild
    - Bring in new experienced players to help one another grow
    - Drop Joba's Soulstone off Tempest Spine
    - HAVE FUN!!

    About Us

    We are a very friendly, casual style guild who love nothing more than to have fun, take on new challenges, meet new people and taint theyre minds :O

    Some of us play a few hours per day, steadily progressing while some of us tend to see daylight twice a week XD We have several members running for the completionist feat, some who love to raid and run end game content more than anything else. We have members who love to play lowbies and members who dont even know how to get to House Kundarak yet.

    We love to run together when we get the chance, some of us have been doing so for some time now although we've only been around a little over 3 years.

    Our level grows at a decent rate, always looking after our decay and contributing as much as we can to up our numbers. Not as fast as some guilds but like i said we're casual about it.

    What we're looking for

    We're looking to increase our numbers within the guild, we have been a guild of between 16 - 25 members for the past year, and although it worked out well for us, the renown bonus was nice, we would like to bring in some new poeple to widen our reaches.

    We used to run raids twice a week but with so few in guild and time zone differences for members it got harder. Some of us are from Europe while some are from the US.

    At the moment we are mainly focused on bringing in more people to start up our guild raid runs, people to host them on different days at different times so maybe we could get 2-3 runs 4 days a week. (I know this would probably take ALOT of new members, but we have no limit to new recruits)

    It would be nice for new members to have a fair knowledge of the game, as we like to run Epics alot although most of us have still yet to taste everything end game has to offer, but we do what we can and learn new things everyday and grow from this.

    We're not opposed to merges whereby lower level guilds, or members of inactive guilds join us to form static groups of theyre own within our group. If anything this just offers both sides more people to run with at ease. BUT we have decided against merging into a bigger guild as it is our name we wish to grow, as we think we can be just as good as the best out there someday, maybe not soon.... but some day.

    If your new to the game thats ok too, personally i love helping new players out. Currently ive taken on a new player and im teaching him slowly but comfortably the basic on how to build a first character and get by without having to grind out gear and tomes etc. We love to lend a hand where we can, and if down the line you decide to move on? More power to you, as long as you take something from your time with us

    Because we are looking to recruit alot of new members we no longer require you run with us a few times before joining, but we'd love a little chat first

    You can find myself in game everyday, i play anywhere between 6-10 hours a day depending on the day, or you can find one of our members through your 'WHO' listing on the social panel in game.

    Alternatively feel free to shoot me a message via forums, either way we're not hard to find.

    IF you are a guild leader and interesting in the idea of joining us, i'd like to have a chat in game one on one as i have alot more than just membership for you in mind.

    If your not looking for a guild right now, i hope this post killed atleast 2 minutes of your non-DDO time due to 24HOUR MAINTENANCE!!! :'(

    Also, as ive just read here on the forums, my condolences to the family of Losdrin. Im sure his guild and friends here on Argo miss him terribly, it's never easy to lose a friend or family member.... always keep him close!! And remember, when people pass they want us all to remember the good times and be happy that they are at piece, you never have to worry about forgetting them as they are always with us in our hearts.
    Last edited by Praya20; 02-14-2013 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Out dated post
    Lollypopz Currently on Heroic Life 18
    Bringers of Darkness
    Argonnessen

  2. #2
    Community Member jfgddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mundelein, Illinois
    Posts
    290

    Talking

    Hey there, Ill join ya!!! JJ Let me know if you need me to keep a eye out for people!

    Your fellow guildiod, Dynok

  3. #3
    Community Member Praya20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Location? I AM a Location!!
    Posts
    753

    Default Bump

    OP Updated.
    Lollypopz Currently on Heroic Life 18
    Bringers of Darkness
    Argonnessen

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Praya20 View Post
    [[I figured i'd use this lengthy downtime to update this thread]]

    Guild: Looney Toonz (Original name - Deathmakers)
    Current Level: 75
    Airship: Stormglory Tempest
    Guild Type: Mixed
    Guild Size: Medium (30-ish Members)

    Guild Leader: Lollypopz
    Guild Founders: Kaiyou, Praya(Lollypopz)
    Guild Officers: Kaiyou, Joba, Hylanderr, Dynok, Pary, Worjoe, Lyriss, Molihua, Pomeranian, Greytowers, Ollapp
    Guild Lunatic: Joba :P

    Our Aim

    - Reach lvl 100 at a steady pace
    - Help newer players learn the game at a comfortable speed
    - Build a routine raiding system within the guild
    - Bring in new experienced players to help one another grow
    - Drop Joba's Soulstone off Tempest Spine
    - HAVE FUN!!

    About Us

    We are a very friendly, casual style guild who love nothing more than to have fun, take on new challenges, meet new people and taint theyre minds :O

    Some of us play a few hours per day, steadily progressing while some of us tend to see daylight twice a week XD We have several members running for the completionist feat, some who love to raid and run end game content more than anything else. We have members who love to play lowbies and members who dont even know how to get to House Kundarak yet.

    We love to run together when we get the chance, some of us have been doing so for some time now although we've only been around a little over 3 years.

    Our level grows at a decent rate, always looking after our decay and contributing as much as we can to up our numbers. Not as fast as some guilds but like i said we're casual about it.

    What we're looking for

    We're looking to increase our numbers within the guild, we have been a guild of between 16 - 25 members for the past year, and although it worked out well for us, the renown bonus was nice, we would like to bring in some new poeple to widen our reaches.

    We used to run raids twice a week but with so few in guild and time zone differences for members it got harder. Some of us are from Europe while some are from the US.

    At the moment we are mainly focused on bringing in more people to start up our guild raid runs, people to host them on different days at different times so maybe we could get 2-3 runs 4 days a week. (I know this would probably take ALOT of new members, but we have no limit to new recruits)

    It would be nice for new members to have a fair knowledge of the game, as we like to run Epics alot although most of us have still yet to taste everything end game has to offer, but we do what we can and learn new things everyday and grow from this.

    We're not opposed to merges whereby lower level guilds, or members of inactive guilds join us to form static groups of theyre own within our group. If anything this just offers both sides more people to run with at ease. BUT we have decided against merging into a bigger guild as it is our name we wish to grow, as we think we can be just as good as the best out there someday, maybe not soon.... but some day.

    If your new to the game thats ok too, personally i love helping new players out. Currently ive taken on a new player and im teaching him slowly but comfortably the basic on how to build a first character and get by without having to grind out gear and tomes etc. We love to lend a hand where we can, and if down the line you decide to move on? More power to you, as long as you take something from your time with us

    Because we are looking to recruit alot of new members we no longer require you run with us a few times before joining, but we'd love a little chat first

    You can find myself in game everyday, i play anywhere between 6-10 hours a day depending on the day, or you can find one of our members through your 'WHO' listing on the social panel in game.

    Alternatively feel free to shoot me a message via forums, either way we're not hard to find.

    IF you are a guild leader and interesting in the idea of joining us, i'd like to have a chat in game one on one as i have alot more than just membership for you in mind.

    If your not looking for a guild right now, i hope this post killed atleast 2 minutes of your non-DDO time due to 24HOUR MAINTENANCE!!! :'(

    Also, as ive just read here on the forums, my condolences to the family of Losdrin. Im sure his guild and friends here on Argo miss him terribly, it's never easy to lose a friend or family member.... always keep him close!! And remember, when people pass they want us all to remember the good times and be happy that they are at piece, you never have to worry about forgetting them as they are always with us in our hearts.

    hey hey hey bro how ya how much time left for servers to be up

  5. #5
    Community Member Praya20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Location? I AM a Location!!
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackdrowarcanenuts View Post
    hey hey hey bro how ya how much time left for servers to be up
    Lookin like.... 5, 6 hours?? not sure lol 5am here im thinking its back 10am here.
    Lollypopz Currently on Heroic Life 18
    Bringers of Darkness
    Argonnessen

  6. #6
    Community Member Praya20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Location? I AM a Location!!
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Btw i noticed you dont have far to go to cap that monk of yours

    Looking forward to finally running some good quests with him
    Lollypopz Currently on Heroic Life 18
    Bringers of Darkness
    Argonnessen

  7. #7
    Community Member JJ_Rhodes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA,Ca
    Posts
    13

    Default

    post this here too
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ_Rhodes View Post
    Character:Tokker
    Player:JJ/Josh
    Age:22
    P2P:By the year
    Mic:Yes
    build:legend

    I started playing around update 5.then stopped around when underdark came out(life).came back for +4 supreme tomes.

    Now that im back and at lv 18 or so i need a party to actually TALK to.On top of Raiding,Bravery xp, and flaging.I just cant do it with carrying randoms who know these new quests worse then I. (with only a DDO wiki search) Having never done it before.

    I just Want an Adult Raiding guild that can speak.For that i can put in 10 to 16 hours a weak and resources for Raids.
    My in game name is Tokker.

  8. #8
    Community Member SweScar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3

    Smile Player looking for a new guild.

    Hello im looking for a new guild.
    Im not a new player but i am new player friendly.
    And i have raid command experience. (with most raids)
    Im from Sweden so EU. But i play very late most of the time. (when the US players are on)

    *Age 28
    *Play mostly Healers and Melee toons.
    *I have a mic
    *Always p2p
    *Build, main goal (to have a 36 build of every class)

    Toon names are Forcelancer, Doomscythe and Wartoon.

    Hope to be seeing you.
    Last edited by SweScar; 02-15-2013 at 07:42 AM.

  9. #9
    Community Member Praya20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Location? I AM a Location!!
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SweScar View Post
    Hello im looking for a new guild.
    Im not a new player but i am new player friendly.
    And i have raid command experience. (with most raids)
    Im from Sweden so EU. But i play very late most of the time. (when the US players are on)

    *Age 28
    *Play mostly Healers and Melee toons.
    *I have a mic
    *Always p2p
    *Build, main goal (to have a 36 build of every class)

    Toon names are Forcelancer, Doomscythe and Wartoon.

    Hope to be seeing you.
    Heya SweScar, cheers for the post, i wont be able to get online till 11pm GMT IF the servers are back up then haha

    But feel free to find one of our members around, your more than welcome bro
    Lollypopz Currently on Heroic Life 18
    Bringers of Darkness
    Argonnessen

  10. #10
    Community Member doodooman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Can i join? I usually play soulstones of every race/class. And i have alot of piking experience.

  11. #11
    Community Member jfgddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mundelein, Illinois
    Posts
    290

    Cool

    Nice guild!!!! I'll join ya.

  12. #12
    Community Member Paryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    452

    Default

    I've been in this guild for about 2 years now and agree with everything Praya says about it. We have some endgame, a TR crowd, people who like questing for shinies, zergers, sniffers, and for the most part, a great group to hang out with and run with. This is my 3rd guild on Argo, and have had a blast here. I know most guilds try to help their members, but ive seen this first hand more here than anywhere ive been. Looking forward to more people joining this already great group of people.

    Pary
    Agro - Paryan, Pary, Parrii, Parriahh
    Bringers of Darkness

  13. #13
    Community Member Praya20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Location? I AM a Location!!
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paryan View Post
    I've been in this guild for about 2 years now and agree with everything Praya says about it. We have some endgame, a TR crowd, people who like questing for shinies, zergers, sniffers, and for the most part, a great group to hang out with and run with. This is my 3rd guild on Argo, and have had a blast here. I know most guilds try to help their members, but ive seen this first hand more here than anywhere ive been. Looking forward to more people joining this already great group of people.

    Pary
    I was really looking forward to farming that seal for you again too..... closing on 40 hours now

    Some SEWIOUS killins need be done-ed when we get back on!
    Lollypopz Currently on Heroic Life 18
    Bringers of Darkness
    Argonnessen

  14. #14
    Community Member doodooman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Praya20 View Post
    I was really looking forward to farming that seal for you again too..... closing on 40 hours now

    Some SEWIOUS killins need be done-ed when we get back on!
    Last edited by doodooman; 02-16-2013 at 03:16 AM.

  15. #15
    Community Member Praya20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Location? I AM a Location!!
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doodooman View Post
    its the destroyer!!!!!!
    Lollypopz Currently on Heroic Life 18
    Bringers of Darkness
    Argonnessen

  16. #16
    Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    TARTARUS
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Soooo, it just so happens that I happen to know this pretty awesome Ranger, Who is currently in need of a pretty awesome guild.

    You wouldn't know how to remedy this situation would you? ;p

    In all seriousness though, I'm just here for the ship buffs. My gimpiness can't live without them. XD
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload