Default 3rd Annual High Rollers Festivult Giveaway

Greetings Cannith!

It is once again that time of year, where Dwarves give out all kinds of gifts and people hope for that elusive +4 tome! Well, we don't have a +4 tome to hand out, but we have other goodies.

The High Rollers will be putting up groups at random intervals starting Thursday 12/20 and continuing through 1/1. We're switching up the format just a bit. We won't be limiting the numbers of items won, but we will be limiting the time of each round of giveaways. This will help me maintain my sanity a bit more.

Just look for the LFM put up by Festi. He will be spreading the cheer this Festivult season. See everyone in game, and Happy Festivult!

Alts: Brighton, Spellmann, Soulmistress, Compleat, Aggrotech
    Current leader of the High Rollers

Quote Originally Posted by nomaddog View Post
    Greetings Cannith!

It is once again that time of year, where Dwarves give out all kinds of gifts and people hope for that elusive +4 tome! Well, we don't have a +4 tome to hand out, but we have other goodies.

The High Rollers will be putting up groups at random intervals starting Thursday 12/20 and continuing through 1/1. We're switching up the format just a bit. We won't be limiting the numbers of items won, but we will be limiting the time of each round of giveaways. This will help me maintain my sanity a bit more.

Just look for the LFM put up by Festi. He will be spreading the cheer this Festivult season. See everyone in game, and Happy Festivult!
    What you folks do is simply outstanding
    An old man playing the electronic version of the game he has loved for thirty years.
    Officer, Hands of Chaos
    Proudly receiving negative feed back for having ethics and standing on Principle.
    Rangers Lead the Way

Quote Originally Posted by nomaddog View Post
    Greetings Cannith!

I just wanted to add that we are aware that the forums are a very small portion of game and server population, so please please feel free to spread the word to new folks you run into, smaller new guilds, and people in general who might seem to need a helping hand.

We've already been overwhelmed by the inquiries of Cannith's players who have contacted us about contributing to this years give-away. We deeply and sincerely appreciate everyone's kindness and generousity!

Thank you, and Happy Festivult!
    Goddess! You know it baybee.

Nissha - Chanteuse - Zealotry - Zealot - Zeal
    Leader, High Rollers (Cannith)

Yay! my bank/inventory space is gona yell "Free at last, free at last" xD
    Baruk Khazad! Khazad Baraz Tarâg Ai-mênu!
    Bromuro - Angrista - Bolferin
    << Miembro de High Rollers >>

I just want to thank everyone for who participated in our giveaway, either through donating or joining our groups to receive. We had an excellent turn out and look forward to doing this again. Happy Festivult, everyone.

Alts: Brighton, Spellmann, Soulmistress, Compleat, Aggrotech
    Current leader of the High Rollers