Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Default Lamannia is down due to Maintenance

Unfortunately Lamannia is still down for Maintenance. We do not know when the preview world will be brought back up, but I will let you know as soon as it is. Thank you for your patience.

or are putting in U17

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

hey squeak... if lama is down how come I'm still online?!?

I'm still in lama world whaoooo this is weird....
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Angry

lucky dog i logged out to go to the doctor have not been able to log back in sense

When is U17?

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

while you guys are at it you might as well want to do the character wipe already u16 testing is pretty much done already isn't it?

Anyone who was on Lamannia before the maintenance started is still able to run around freely. Closing out of DDO will mean that you cannot log back in. I am still unsure when Lamannia will be back up and running.

Additionally, since Lamannia has not been fully brought down, I did not ask for the character wipe. However, it will happen soon.

Edit: While an exact time has still not been determined, it is unlikely that Lamannia will come back up today.
    Last edited by SqueakofDoom; 12-20-2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Received More Information Regarding Issue

Community Member

Probably right before the U17 load. Which will be ...

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

hey squeak, my favorite dev of them all, can you please ask them to not wipe the server on u17 cus you gave us bunches of flawless scales!!! we might wanna keepem since there are new armors forem coming out in u17
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Default maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkierownsmade View Post
    hey squeak, my favorite dev of them all, can you please ask them to not wipe the server on u17 cus you gave us bunches of flawless scales!!! we might wanna keepem since there are new armors forem coming out in u17
    you should lvl your caster on live (he looks like a gimp in myddo).wipe is coming nothing will stop it (last one was in may'12). then you can see what potential your sorc would have on live.heres a thought, hit 20 and you can farm scales you can keep

Quote Originally Posted by Gleep_Wurp View Post
    you should lvl your caster on live (he looks like a gimp in myddo).wipe is coming nothing will stop it (last one was in may'12). then you can see what potential your sorc would have on live.heres a thought, hit 20 and you can farm scales you can keep
    Don't be so sure about that because you might not know what's gonna happen...

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Anyone who was on Lamannia before the maintenance started is still able to run around freely. Closing out of DDO will mean that you cannot log back in. I am still unsure when Lamannia will be back up and running.

Additionally, since Lamannia has not been fully brought down, I did not ask for the character wipe. However, it will happen soon.

Edit: While an exact time has still not been determined, it is unlikely that Lamannia will come back up today.
    What kind of "Maintenance" are yo guys doing?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unhappy

having trouble with thin ice

squeak can you guys make sure it does come online today??

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

on with the wipe -_-

flawless dragon scales can be dropped again after the wipe in loot events :| jeez

Unhappy

please bring it back up soon going in to with draws

Default Update and Happy Holidays!

Maintenance will continue through the first part of next year. The exact date has not been set yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I can.

I'm going to take this opportunity to spend some time with friends and family.

Have a Happy Holiday! While I will miss seeing you on Lamannia, I hope you have fun frolicking on the Live servers (or outside, or in a super awesome Snow Fort, or a Blanket Fort... Note to self: Make a blanket fort.)

i agree wipe wipe wipe and dont forget to flush lol

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Maintenance will continue through the first part of next year. The exact date has not been set yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I can.

I'm going to take this opportunity to spend some time with friends and family.

Have a Happy Holiday! While I will miss seeing you on Lamannia, I hope you have fun frolicking on the Live servers (or outside, or in a super awesome Snow Fort, or a Blanket Fort... Note to self: Make a blanket fort.)
    wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year Squeaks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast