Default Do Strength Damages Stack?

Everyone knows about rogues and their special strength sapping abilities. I know that each hit from any strength sapping ability/weapon will decrease the targets strength every time (a limit on red & purple names ofc) but do all sources stack?

I have a weakening of enfeebling on my rogue who also has crippling strike. From what I know, these should stack but they dont seem to. Now I use repeaters so I have a high fire rate and i would imagine that with each hit i would be doing about...

1-6 str dmg on 17-20 crit range which is 20% of the time (3.5 @ 20% avg)

1 every hit from weakening (100%)

1 every hit from crippling strike (100%)

... 2.7 strength damage on average with each bolt. So about 8.1 with each volley.

After a target's strength reaches to 0 they are stunned for a short period of time. This has only happened a couple times when using my weakening of enfeebling.

Now I do have a wounding of deception which works way better. Only 3 con dmg per volley. Things get stunned a lot more with just that.

Is this a bug maybe???

Community Member

Just to clarify a couple things, not sure if they matter in your instance:

1) Crippling Strike only works on Sneak Attacks
    2) You have to do at least one point of physical damage for your stat damage to apply

Other than that, I dunno...maybe Str scores are much more inflated than Con scores...

Quote Originally Posted by rimble View Post
    Just to clarify a couple things, not sure if they matter in your instance:

1) Crippling Strike only works on Sneak Attacks
    2) You have to do at least one point of physical damage for your stat damage to apply

Other than that, I dunno...maybe Str scores are much more inflated than Con scores...
    Assume all situations are there. SA, more than 1pt a hit, etc. Doesn't even proc against low lvl targets. Does not show up in combat panel.