Default A Watered Down TR xp Romp

So I'm trying to build myself a leveling strategy (3rd+ life) that my characters can follow. I can't really use any of the ones I've seen on the forums since most of them assume xp pots, elite streaks, multiple players, guild buffs, etc. However, I will be using Greater Tomes of Learning.

The basic rules my leveling strategy needs to follow:
    1. Hard Streak. I don't always have the skill, buffs, players, gear, etc to maintain an elite streak.
    2. Solo Friendly. I need to avoid as many quests as possible that are either very difficult to solo, very annoying to solo, or simply can't be solo'd.
    3. Fewer Repeats. My goal is to avoid excessive repeating of quests. I'll repeat short quests, simple quests, or the major xp farms.
    4. Resource Friendly. I want quests that won't drain my resources. No xp pots. No sp pots. No ddoor scrolls. No gold seal hirelings. And assume no guild buffs.
    5. Fewer Quests. I want the overall number of quests I need to run per level to be as low as I can manage without breaking #1-4.

I'm open to suggestions on what I've come up with so far. All of the quests I have listed assume minimal optionals and bonuses. Right now I have many "bad levels" I would like to find a way to improve. Levels 5-7. Level 12. Levels 14-16. Levels 18-19.

Level 1
    S, The Grotto
    H, Heyton's Rest
    H, The Storehouse Secret
    H, The Cannith Crystal
    H,Nx7,E, The Collaborator

Level 2
    H, Stopping the Sahuagin
    H, Sacrifices
    H, Redemption
    H, Necromancer's Doom
    H, Misery's Peak
    (Korthos Island S/R/E) <---Incomplete. Just xp earned from what I'm likely to pass while running.

Level 3
    H,Nx8,E, Recovering the Lost Tome
    H,Nx7,E, Information is Key
    H,Nx7,E, Durk's Got a Secret

Level 4
    H,Nx7,E, The Kobold's New Ringleader
    H,Nx6, Where There's Smoke...
    H,Nx8,E, The Stormreaver Fresco
    H,Nx7,E, Dirty Laundry

Level 5
    H,Nx6, The Depths of Despair <---I hate doing chains multiple times. But this one is fast.
    H,Nx6, The Depths of Darkness
    H,Nx6, The Depths of Doom
    H,Nx6, The Depths of Discord
    H, The Kobold's Den: Clan Gnashtooth
    H, The Kobold's Den: Rescuing Arlos
    H, Venn's Trail: Clan Tunnelworm
    H, Venn's Trail: Venn's Fate
    H, The Cloven Jaw Scourge: Blockade
    H, The Cloven Jaw Scourge: The Caverns of Shaagh
    H, The Halls of Shan-to-Kor
    (Waterworks S/R/E) <---Incomplete. Just xp earned from what I'm likely to pass while running.
    H, Irestone Inlet

Level 6
    H,N, Tomb of the Crimson Heart
    H, Tomb of the Burning Heart <---I'll have to post an lfm for bodies here.
    H,Nx6,E, Tomb of the Immortal Heart
    H,Nx8,E, Tomb of the Sanguine Heart
    H,Nx8, The Forgotten Caverns
    H,Nx6, The Lair of Summoning
    H,Nx7, The Chamber of Insanity

Level 7
    H,N, First Strike <---Running this chain twice is extremely boring.
    H,N, Hobgoblin's Captives
    H,N, Yarkuch's War-plans
    H,N, Whisperdoom's Spawn
    H,N, The Deadly Package: The Stronghold Key
    H,N, The Deadly Package: Agent of Darguul
    H,N, Doom of the Witch-doctor: The Way to Zulkash
    H,N, Doom of the Witch-doctor: Zulkash, Herald of Woe
    H,N, The Last Move: The Way to Yarkuch
    H,N, The Last Move: Yarkuch's Last Stand
    H,N, A Small Problem <---Ditto for running this chain twice.
    H,N, Partycrashers
    H,N, The Snitch
    H,N, Under the Big Top
    (Tangleroot S/R/E) <---Incomplete. Just xp earned from what I'm likely to pass while running.
    H, Proof is in the Poison
    H,Nx7, Ruined Halls

Level 8
    Hx10, The Bloody Crypt <---Major xp goodness! Group preferred.
    H, The Pit
    H, The Mystery of Delera's Tomb
    Hx4, The Missing Party <---Keep running until I hit level 9. Group required for windowing.

Level 9
    H, Free Delera
    Hx9, Thrall of the Necromancer <---More yummy xp. Group required for windowing.
    H,N, Gwylan's Stand
    H,Nx5, The Tear of Dhakaan <---Group would speed things up but hirelings can be juggled.

Level 10
    H, Tomb of the Shadow Guard
    H, Tomb of the Shadow King
    H, Tomb of the Shadow Lord <---Group required.
    H,Nx7, Tomb of the Shadow Knight <---The trap xp is too much for me to pass up. Would require an lfm if my character isn't a trapper.
    H,N, The Path of Madness
    H,N, The Xorian Cipher <---Group required.
    H,N, Stromvauld's Mine
    H, Stormcleave Outpost
    H, Tharashk Arena
    H, Prison of the Mind

Level 11
    H,Nx6, Gateway to Khyber
    H,Nx6, The Jungle of Khyber <---Xp farming. Group preferred.
    Hx7, The Shadow Crypt <---Xp window farming. Group required.

Level 12
    H,Nx6, And the Dead Shall Rise...
    H,N, The Enemy Within
    H,Nx6, Desert Caravan <---Group preferred.
    H,Nx6, Purge the Fallen Shrine
    H,Nx6, Maraud the Mines
    (Sands S/R/E) <---Assuming all Explorers, most Rares, and at least 200 of each slayers.

Level 13
    H,N, An Offering of Blood
    H, Chains of Flame
    H,Nx9, The Chamber of Raiyum <---Group preferred to run each tower.
    H,Nx2, A Relic of a Sovereign Past
    H, Against the Demon Queen

Level 14
    H,Nx2, Diplomatic Impunity <---Fast chain but I still hate running it many times.
    H,Nx2, Frame Work <---Kill MORE minotaurs.
    H,Nx2, Eyes of Stone
    H,Nx2, Assault on Summerfield <---Another chain I really don't want to run multiple times.
    H,Nx2, Blockade Buster
    H,Nx2, Undermine
    H,Nx2, Siegebreaker
    H,N,E, A Cabal for One
    H,N,E, Feast or Famine
    H,N,E, Trial by Fire
    H,N,E, Foundation of Discord
    H,N, A Cry for Help
    H, The Maze of Madness <---Group preferred since I'm terrible at mazes.

Level 15
    H, The Crucible <---Need a group to run the maze and water for me!
    H, Madstone Crater <---Group preferred.
    H,Nx6,E, The Prison of the Planes <---Group preferred.
    H,Nx6,E, Gianthold Tor
    H, Flesh Maker's Laboratory <---Group almost required. I can't do the levers alone.
    H, Inferno of the Damned <---Group preferred.
    H, Ghosts of Perdition <---Group preferred.
    H,Nx9, Desecrated Temple of Vol
    Orchard (S/R/E) <---Assuming all Explorers, most Rares, and at least 200 slayers.

Level 16
    Gianthold (S/R/E) <---Assuming all Explorers, most Rares, and at least 200 of each slayers.
    H,Nx9,E, Litany of the Dead <---Stockpiling sigils before TRing so I don't have to rerun the others endlessly to flag for this.
    H,Nx4, Sinister Storage <---Hate running this chain multiple times. Skipping In the Flesh since I would die soloing Hard/Elite.
    H,Nx4, Fear Factory
    H,Nx4, Missing
    H, Acid Wit <---Hate this quest period.
    H,Nx2, The Lords of Dust
    H,Nx2, Servants of the Overlord <---Group preferred.
    H,Nx2, The Spinner of Shadows <---Group preferred.

Level 17
    H,Nx8,E, Running with the Devils <---Group preferred.
    H,N,E, Ritual Sacrifice
    H,N,E, Rainbow in the Dark
    H, Let Sleeping Dust Lie <---Group preferred if I'm not on a caster.
    H, The Coalescence Chamber
    Vale of Twilight (S/R/E) <---Assuming all Explorers, most Rares, and at least 200 of each slayers.
    Reaver's Reach (S/R/E) <---Assuming all Explorers, most Rares, and at least 200 slayers.
    H,Nx2, Prey on the Hunter <---Group preferred.

Level 18
    H,Nx2, Monastery of the Scorpion <---Group preferred.
    H, Enter the Kobold <---Group preferred.
    H,N, Acute Delirium
    H,N, The Sane Asylum
    H,N, The Lord of Stone
    H,N, The Lord of Eyes
    H, Outbreak
    H, Overgrowth
    H, Thorn and Paw
    H, The Druid's Curse
    H,Nx7, Finding the Path
    H,Nx7, Dream Conspiracy
    H,Nx7, I Dream of Jeets
    H,Nx7, The Shipwrecked Spy
    H,Nx7, The Mindsunder <---Group preferred.

Level 19
    Devil Battlefield (S/R/E) <---Assuming all Explorers, most Rares, and at least 200 slayers.
    House Cannith Manufactory (S/R/E) <---Assuming all Explorers, most Rares, and at least 200 slayers.
    H,Nx7, Eye of the Titan
    H,Nx7, Reclaiming Memories
    H,Nx7, Mining for Ancient Secrets
    H,N, Blown to Bits
    H,N, Schemes of the Enemy
    H,N, Power Play
    H,Nx7, Sins of Attrition
    H, Genesis Point <---Group preferred.
    N, Bastion of Power <---Hard Streak broken. Not a fan of soloing this on Hard.
    N, A New Invasion <---Depending on character might need a group for the boss.
    N,Cx8, The Dreaming Dark <---Once for xp and 8 more times for some Ioun Stone farming (and more xp).
    Nx7, Wrath of Flame <---Very boring
    Nx7, In the Demon's Den <---Very boring
    Nx2, The Weapon's Shipment
    Last edited by SemiraLynn; 12-18-2012 at 03:57 PM.
    Orien Player: Semirasai, ~3~ L28 Drow Wizard :: Kaethe, ~5~ L13 Halfling Barb/Bard/Rog :: Esthera, ~2~ L26 Human Favored Soul
    Sophiae, L20 Drow Bard :: Kitarina, L20 Half-Orc Fighter :: Aadia, L20 Half-Elf Sorcerer :: Olesia, ~2~ L15 Sun Elf Cleric/Monk

If you are running LoTD on Elite, might as well run that one first no?

My suggestion, I know you said that you wanted hard streak b/c of personal play style and I understand that, and there is nothing wrong with that view some quests do get extremely difficult to solo on elite.

How ever a point of view I'd like to offer. There are a number of big xp quests that you can hit elite first on and find a partner or two to help you with it in normally minutes. Tear of Dhrakan(sp), Bloody crypt, Shadow crypt, and von3 are all huge xp to hit on elite first and easy to get a group for. They don't need to be flagged for the crypts if they don't mind red boxing them. Shadow crypt and Von3-4 farming can help you skip level 12 all together which in my opinion is one of those levels that can really drag by.

Litany isn't difficult on elite aside from the skeleton boss fight. If you stand still in the ambush behind the lever after pulling it the archers can't hit you and only spawn standard warrior skeletons so long as you don't move.

Community Member

Hi,

Here are a few comments which might help you. I'll leave the detailed analysis of your levelling plan to the professionals.

I'd suggest you include Haywire Foundry and milking Fathom the Depths, Eyes of Stone and Blockade Buster more. These quests can be run quite efficiently with invisibility even solo without crazy alert problems and provide decent xp. Ghost of a Chance is not efficient to farm by yourself, but it's good first time xp on elite with very little fighting involved and a tasty optional.

Even though you have said you don't think you can reliably solo at elite, I'm guessing that there are some quests you find easier than others due to character build or familiarity. You might be able to organise your quest order to qualify for short elite streaks for the ones you find easier, which will be a nice little bonus to your xp.

The Level 11 fighter hireling Mikayl has a ddoor ability which is really useful for the non arcane. You can leave him at the beginning of a quest, call him to you when it's time to ddoor, then when you go back the start you can even swap him for another hireling, like a healer instead. No gold seal hirelings required.

With the ability to reset wilderness areas, slayers are more time efficient now for xp. In particular, fast caravan and rats runs in the Orchard can be done solo, and the kills build up pretty quickly. It is a little grindy, but if you are feeling mindless and have some good music on, you will not have trouble getting a useful amount beyond what you kill on your first run around for explorers and rares.

The only other thing I've found TRing my main is that while banking levels isn't all that important early on, it can really help you in two ways. It gives you a little freedom about when you level, which is useful if you get sick of part of your plan or see a good levelling group you want to join that are a little ahead of you.

I solo a lot too, but when you see a good group, getting into it and running with them for as long as you can will increase your rate of xp gain massively. It's worth deviating from the plan for that unless you are left with big hole in your plan later on.

Secondly, the later levels are much less painful if you've drawn an excess of xp from the lower level quests. I wouldn't say I enjoy levels 18-20 of a TR2+ life, but if you are still able to get good xp from running vale quests and above, you won't stall getting to cap.

Anyway, this might be useful to you. And with some luck, it will encourage some of the real levelling experts to comment and help you.

Good luck with it.
    Last edited by blerkington; 12-18-2012 at 06:09 PM.
    Astrican on Khyber

Community Member

Southrn is on life 10 atm and about half of those lives were done without ship buffs. I pug often or solo with the occasional static TR. My average TR time from birth to death is about 2-3 hours per day actual playtime over 5-6 weeks. It can be longer or shorter depending on RL and other toons (extremes were 2 weeks & 6 months.) I usually use a few pots from the cannith challagnes or fragment turn ins, but usually around 2 or less 10% and 5 or less 5%. I do not use store pots.

I have a low tolerance for the massive repeat of quests, so I usually reserve that for kobold's new ringleader or bloody crypt and skip the rest x#s. I rarely run things E/H/N--usually only once on E or H. The repeats are mostly kept to one quest per level with several quests skipped entirely. Your list seems extremely repeat grindy to me, though I see you'd like less repeats in your statement. My method works for me, but ymmv.

Resources: You have to invest something in the TR to get anything useful out of it. Without guild buffs, you WILL need to carry resist pots, etc. It is not hard to farm up plat or resources while getting lots of xp. I try to make sure that I have large stacks of whatever is needed before I TR. Most of my plat comes from vendor trashing high level quest loot. I don't rely on the AH for plat on this toon. A haggle item or swapping junk to a haggle toon can be handy. I pass over anything worth more than 8K base and just vendor the rest wherever.

Consumables: Heal pots, amarath resist pots--20, remove nasty things pots, any scrolls you can use (armor/weapon buffs, cures, teleport, snowstorm/fireball for Inferno quest, etc.) You will live longer and increase your xp. They will allow you to complete quests on the difficulty you desire and to solo, shortman, or run with a less-than-ideal group make-up.

Clickies: GH, DW, jump, invis, teleport, divine power, efficacy, etc. These are great tools if you are careful of the swap spots. Often, having a GH clickie means that the first life pug rog can find the box & allow me to complete a trap intensive quest with minimal pain or that you can run past a group of mobs that would otherwise kick your rear.

Gear: Have your next life planned out. Any gear it needs or that your TR cache ate is best farmed this life. Try to keep pieces that can be used across multiple lives.

Slayer Zones: Do a quick hit of the explorers on the way to quests. I fill in slayer if I have a RL issue preventing me from questing or if a close slayer count will allow me to level up in pattern. The Orchard rat rinse and repeat is awsome while stirring dinner or calling out spelling words to a kid.

Chains: If soloing a chain with multiple levels, don't run it all at once. Break it up and run the portion that is at current level pattern. If pugging, do whatever. I usually run tangleroot solo (once) and just break it up over a few levels. I often do the same for upper sorrowdusk, STK, VoN, & such. If soloing, I will often run the first 2 of upper sorrowdusk on elite then abandon. I'll come back at the next level and run it hard then the next 2 on elite. If you want varying difficulty repeats on the others, you can do the same thing for any chain and still keep streak.

Problem quests: We all have them. I hate crucible; HATE it. But oddly enough, I run pit solo E/H/N every life. Figure out why you don't like the massive xp pains and see if you can work around the issues or not. Go out on a limb and farm up a teleport mask, a muckdoom, or somethign intresting out of an oft-neglected quest this life--it keeps things intresting.

Banking: I only bank if I want to hit a 2 levels under quest that I haven't gotten to yet--otherwise I'd rather have the gear for that level. I rarely have the 18-20 problem so this isn't an issue for me.
    Building: I do not build in trapping/etc. each life. I usually have a pure or concept build that is made to explore the class rather than having a monk/wiz/trapper splashed with whatever each TR. I am constantly having to find new ways to do things or understand why certain things work and how I can use it on very different lives; it keeps things fresh for me. I don't lesser TR and I rarely visit Fred. I do plan everything out in the character planner 2 lives in advance so that I can decide what gear to farm up in advance.
    This does require resources. I need to think about what my build can do vs what I might need to solo or to pug. To me, it is not enough to be just self-sufficient, I need to be group helpful as well.

Level 1-3.
    Open favor log and start running at level quest on elite --usually solo. Pug if I find one, drop down to hard if elite solo is beyond what I want to do (this is more for higher levels.) If I have done every quest that I want to do at that level and am not ready to level up, repeat something until I have enough xp to level up.

Levels 4-6
    Run quests at level and advance to 2 levels above quest for streak. Run quest order as preferred w/ solo & pug. At level 6, I should be running level 4 quests on elite. Repeat some quests as needed/desired to reach this. Don't level to 7 until the 2 levels below pattern is established. Make sure to hit any eeded favor quests.

Levels 7-16
    Run solo/pug 2 levels below on elite. Break pattern if a good pug comes up, but do not run quests above level. Fall back to pattern before leveling up.

Levels 17-20
    Ignore everything and run anything I haven't done yet or want to run as preferance or pug comes up. I do not find levels 18-20 to be painful at all. I hit amarath, cannith, reavers, IQ, a few raids, & the new content and BAM I'm 20. I actually like these levels as they show me the full potential and problems of this life's build.

Epic levels and ED--spend a week or two grinding out higher level gear that will benifit multiple lives. This is mostly flagging for raids (lots of ED xp) and running the raids while working on other toons (I don't use raid timers.) Explorers in the new zones are massive XP and can be done while listening to children read/etc.
    Orien: Mammadrow, Southrn Comfort

Quote Originally Posted by Sonos
    If you are running LoTD on Elite, might as well run that one first no?
    A lot of the Elite runs I added for quests were done after the fact when I learned I was still short xp. It was easier for me to toss an Elite at the end than recalculate the entire string of xp with the Elite at the beginning. I really should do the Elites first.

Quote Originally Posted by Veriden
    There are a number of big xp quests that you can hit elite first on and find a partner or two to help you with it in normally minutes. Tear of Dhrakan(sp), Bloody crypt, Shadow crypt, and von3 are all huge xp to hit on elite first and easy to get a group for. They don't need to be flagged for the crypts if they don't mind red boxing them. Shadow crypt and Von3-4 farming can help you skip level 12 all together which in my opinion is one of those levels that can really drag by.
    I'd love to run those big xp quests on Elite first but I don't know anyone I can do xp farming with. I post lfms for all of those but my play times can be kinda random so they rarely if ever fill. I usually fall back to Hard just so I know I can solo them.

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington
    The Level 11 fighter hireling Mikayl has a ddoor ability which is really useful for the non arcane.
    I always forget about him! I recently did some Diplomatic Impunity runs and I was invis running all the way to the scout, then running all the way back, then running all the way to the end boss. It was a pain.

Also, I have no idea why I left out Haywire Foundry. I always run that.

Quote Originally Posted by bibliomane
    ... Resources: ... Consumables: ... Clickies: ... Gear: ... Slayer Zones: ... Chains: ... Problem quests: ... Banking: ...
    I have millions and millions of plat (across characters) but I never spend any. I usually have the resources to remove nasty things but I tend to ignore the resists. There's just something about buffing that I just don't like in general. Even on my Wizard I'll usually prefer to just out-heal whatever damage I'm taking than to toss a resist on myself. I see casters who in every quest they use up half their sp bar on buffs and I just toss a Haste and off I go. I should carry resist pots for my melee but I tend to just let the hireling heal through it. It's a really bad habit.

Apart from the easy to get DW clicky I rarely ever have any of the others. Running the Xorian Cipher 248972525 times for the slim chance of seeing someone else loot a Planar Gird is frustrating. I often settle for the ordinary Heroism pots. I do have a lot of general gear piled up in my TR cache that can be used for multiple types of characters from ranged to melee to caster. I don't farm for items very much but I've stockpiled enough over the years that I can usually toss together some kind of useful gear for whatever I am running.

Run solo/pug 2 levels below on elite
    Awhile back I used to do exactly that. I forget when but I stopped sometime before or around MotU when they made a pass and significantly buffed Elite traps, spells, and bosses. Before that I would solo things like Proof is in the Poison Elite at level (I think I had ship buffs back then though!) and while annoying it wasn't too hard for me. Since the pass I've had a lot of bad quests and have lost all confidence in being able to solo almost anything on Elite. The traps will just one-shot me. The monsters do so much damage that even if I succeed it is a slow grueling grind. I know it's Elite and probably shouldn't be solo'd anyways so I just decided to leave it to the professionals and fall back to Hard.

Thank you all for the input. I'll see what I can do to improve my list.
    Last edited by SemiraLynn; 12-20-2012 at 12:34 PM.
    Orien Player: Semirasai, ~3~ L28 Drow Wizard :: Kaethe, ~5~ L13 Halfling Barb/Bard/Rog :: Esthera, ~2~ L26 Human Favored Soul
    Sophiae, L20 Drow Bard :: Kitarina, L20 Half-Orc Fighter :: Aadia, L20 Half-Elf Sorcerer :: Olesia, ~2~ L15 Sun Elf Cleric/Monk

There is just no reason whatsoever not to run elites first through the level 3-4 quests. I can see not soloing some of the level 5 and aboves on elite, but before that, no. That bravery bonus helps some.
    Orien: Zizie, Zeelee, Zeeny, Zeety, Zeleste, Zeeby
    ?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by susiedupfer View Post
    There is just no reason whatsoever not to run elites first through the level 3-4 quests. I can see not soloing some of the level 5 and aboves on elite, but before that, no. That bravery bonus helps some.
    hey, some of them are tough, i have failed cannith crystal a few times
    Orien server: Forking, Completionist, life 21 of ???

quests i repeat(not farming, repeat)

bloody<--- if group
    delera 2&4<--- if group
    shadow crypt<---- a must lol
    von3<--- only to hit 13(yay, elite runs at 12), i said hit, no bank or cap, hit 13, easy to understand i guess
    wk<--- a must, its easier to get farming groups for heroic than epic (where xp is... 4 heroic?) so farm it in heroic
    gh sides<---- to hit 16, i think once i get 15 with wk, just squeeze gh side quests
    necro4<---- repeat gh main or necro 4? im a fan of undeads sorry (hate eles, so fleshmaker no thx)
    tor<---- a must, flag if u want after the farm
    litany<---- a must, flag if u want after the farm
    hit 18, repeat with me: hit, no bank or cap, hit 18... then take it lol
    from 18 to 20 you don't need to farm anything, and before it only "need" to farm 4 quests (there are players that get a wider variety of quests so the favor they get is more

i just get 3k favor/life, there's a way to get 4k/life (we're talking of first time xp in challenges, and hard epics for citw chain of chains) and the time for leveling is close to mine, 1 life/3 weeks or so (1 farm 1 ed/life) so there's no much difference in time, just gotta love doing 3bc, titan, etc XD

of course i don't buy xp pots, and have some... i only use when i NEED to lvl up fast (to catch some toon, so step in shadow crypt, later von3 and done, i caught him/her XD)

point 3 & 5 are completely incompatible, u demonstrated it in the routine, must say u run far more quests than me lol

I absolutely despise levels 18 and 19 every life and am always looking for ways to decrease the pain of this grind. One thing I didn't notice on your list and would suggest that you consider would be challenges at level 18--at least for the first time bonus, as they're pretty decent experience and really not all that difficult.

For example, when my friend and I hit level 18 this life we ran each of the Eveningstar Challenges at level 23 difficulty. Experience for each equalizes to the base length of the challenge and were roughly around 3000 XP per minute. So when you consider that there are 55 minutes worth of challenges available, that's around 165,000 XP that you can tap into at that level, which isn't all that bad when you've run Enter the Kobold & Monastery of the Scorpion into the ground and don't want to touch Dreaming Dark or Shavarath.
    Forcin - Orien

What level are you now? I just hit 7, if we're of similar level I'd be more than happy to party with you. I'm by no means a professional at anything other than dying but I think together we could enjoy the elite quests

I never thought of adding challenges to the mix. I really can't stand most of them but I can stomach some of the Eveningstar ones. I'll have to see if there's any easy ones to solo and what level it would help me the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Veriden View Post
    What level are you now?
    Nearly level 15, although I level very slowly so there's no doubt you'll catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by SemiraLynn View Post
    I never thought of adding challenges to the mix. I really can't stand most of them but I can stomach some of the Eveningstar ones. I'll have to see if there's any easy ones to solo and what level it would help me the most.

Nearly level 15, although I level very slowly so there's no doubt you'll catch up.
    I'll send you a pm if I catch up, have been going pretty slow helping lower level new players out.

I suggest getting a friend any lvl to hold the window for the "Way to ..." Tangleroot quests where you just have to get to the door of the inner dungeon so you can repeat them.

You don't have to window those, just enter the shrine room and recall / enter the 2nd quest and recall there.
    As long as you dont complete the 2nd Quest you will not advance and can always do 'way to...' again.

Do you have the Catacombs or 3BC? Those are great XP at L5 and 7.

Also, Proof is in the Poison is a L4 quest, so you will want to run it at L6 for Bravery Bonus.

Why are you running the Korthos story line? Skip it so you can get to your TR cache.

Also, we have always liked you in Forgotten League, if you want to join just for ship buffs while you find a new home we'd be happy to have you.