Question Buying the expansion

Hi,

how do I buy the expansion?

If I follow the store link he tries to create a new account. The expansion isn't available inside the game too.

If I fill the store mask including information for a new account among with credit card, the store quits with an error. Apparently the field for the security number that is used with german credit cards is missing in the dialog.

If I try the links on http://underdark.ddo.com then Im ending up in the LotR Store.

Amazing. Never saw a webstore where its so hard to spend money.

But seriously, any idea whats wrong?
    Last edited by Codebaker; 12-17-2012 at 02:38 PM. Reason: additional informations

Cant help you with the german card number part, but the second account is needed. The purchase is actually being made through Digital River and you are setting up an account with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    Cant help you with the german card number part, but the second account is needed. The purchase is actually being made through Digital River and you are setting up an account with them.
    Thanks.
    Made it with using PayPal. Your Webform it missing a extra field for german. Possible in other countries as well. Guess you want to pass this to the aproviate ppl.

Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Codebaker View Post
    Thanks.
    Made it with using PayPal. Your Webform it missing a extra field for german. Possible in other countries as well. Guess you want to pass this to the aproviate ppl.

Thanks for your help!
    /scratches head

I don't work for Turbine, I just give them lots of my money.