Thread: Stone of Xp

Default Stone of Xp

Stone of xp from the Otto's box-can I use it on druid? can I use it on a character I have already used one before? Can I use as many as I want on the same charachter? Can we expect only stone of xp sold any time soon?

Thank you.
    Aussie, Minimonbon,Rockstarr-Leader of Utopia
    Trade List

Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieee View Post
    Stone of xp from the Otto's box-can I use it on druid? can I use it on a character I have already used one before? Can I use as many as I want on the same charachter? Can we expect only stone of xp sold any time soon?

Thank you.
    Please see the Holiday Box Page for information on the Stone of XP. This should answer your questions.

If I'm reading that right it would seem that you can use the stone as many times as you want. So, for example, you could buy 10 of them and get completionist on your character in half the normal amount of time....provided you're willing to pay $500 to get +2 to your stats slightly faster...good luck with that.
    ~ Cheara : Raizertron : Pozitron : Higgz Bowtron : Illudium : Staphe Infection : Abraa Capocus ~
    Nooby McNoobsalot
    Ghallanda Rerolled

Quote Originally Posted by Chette View Post
    If I'm reading that right it would seem that you can use the stone as many times as you want. So, for example, you could buy 10 of them and get completionist on your character in half the normal amount of time....provided you're willing to pay $500 to get +2 to your stats slightly faster...good luck with that.
    Thankfully I am only 1 life away from completionist I was planning on buying TP for xmas anyways so at least now I have something to spend them on.
    Aussie, Minimonbon,Rockstarr-Leader of Utopia
    Trade List

Community Member

Default XP issues

I bought one of those ottos boxes and the stone only leveled my toon to 17

Quote Originally Posted by kkh019s View Post
    I bought one of those ottos boxes and the stone only leveled my toon to 17
    What's your point? It gives you enough xp to level to 16 without factoring in xp bonuses.
    Hilarious Princess....Sorry your life is so medicore after all this time..Lol, you are scared of a farmer? with a tractor....?