Community Member

Default Holiday Box Suggestions

A stone of experience included in the otto's irresistable box was a nice idea but for myself and many others, the items that come in the box (other than 30% exp pots) are fairly useless. It would have been nice to rather have "spend 5000 tp and receive a complementary stone of exp", that way we can buy missing adv packs, bank/storage, bypassers, etc.

I know that's a deal I would have jumped on but it feels like if I purchased the holiday box, I'm basicly buying a stone of experience for 3000+ tp.

Yeah I know it's already out, nothings going to change. Just a suggestion for future marketing tactics.

P.S. If you're going to reply about how they should have never been in the store in the first place, there are already numerous threads if you want to talk about pay-to-win, stone of exp edition.

Even I would have been tempted by the Holiday Box had it included the following:

Oil of Etherealness: This potion is actually a light oil that is applied externally to clothes and exposed flesh, conferring etherealness. In the ethereal state, the individual can pass through solid objects in any direction—sideways, upward, downward—or to different planes. The individual cannot touch non-ethereal objects.

NEW! Use this item to bypass all /stuck cooldown timers (even the new 1xhour change). This item can also be targeted and thrown like a Sun Flask to get refuge-seeking monsters out of walls as well.

That is an item I'd pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    Even I would have been tempted by the Holiday Box had it included the following:

Oil of Etherealness: This potion is actually a light oil that is applied externally to clothes and exposed flesh, conferring etherealness. In the ethereal state, the individual can pass through solid objects in any direction—sideways, upward, downward—or to different planes. The individual cannot touch non-ethereal objects.

NEW! Use this item to bypass all /stuck cooldown timers (even the new 1xhour change). This item can also be targeted and thrown like a Sun Flask to get refuge-seeking monsters out of walls as well.

I think these only work until you're in a wall. Then the oil rubs off and you're hosed.

Default im with you

id pay for that also

Quote Originally Posted by Gunga View Post
    I think these only work until you're in a wall. Then the oil rubs off and you're hosed.
    Yeah, probably right...

(disclaimer: I don't even know what the above means... if just struck me as funny)

Yeah, probably right...

(disclaimer: I don't even know what the above means... if just struck me as funny)
    Now you're just showing off.

Quote Originally Posted by gunga View Post
    now you're just showing off.