Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

One of my pet peeves are those players who talk a big game, then either pike the whole quest or who are so ineffectual they may as well be piking - at best you can forget they're even there, at worst their nonstop chatter reminds you constantly of their deadweight. And of course, at the end they insist on broadcasting their revisionist history where their ubertoon was the sole reason for the party's success.

I'm looking at you, chatterbox Ana. Let's have less voicechat and more of this superpower you can't shut up about. And you, Elm, with your pike-all-day-then-adopt-a-condescending-tone ego. I don't care how many times you've been-there-done-that, or how close to godlike you think you are. If you're not pitching in now you're on my squelch list. And you are most definitely NOT the leader of this party. You don't have the star, do you? So quit giving orders.

A few others:
    Yewil d'Phiarlan: I know addicts with higher will saves.
    Zircon: Ninja-looter.
    All the Bookbinder alts: Always zerging in the wrong direction and finding traps barb-style.
    Cyan: Maybe even worse than Elm for claiming credit while doing absolutely nothing to contribute.
    Mist: I don't care how well you know the quest. Piking != helping.

And it's not like I'm an elitist. There are a few folks who are total gimps, but I'll always let them in my parties cause they at least try. So props to Mashpaw, Korba, and Benny. And Viercha Ettervs - I'm not sure any of your spells actually landed, but at least you were trying, and you didn't run away from heals.
    Bartylomaos and Fwelcyr, of Orien's Forever Knights
    Lag got you down? Do what I do and bring along a good book to read while playing DDO.

I think there is a 5th level FVS who is useless. He only has Cure Light Wounds and doing as much as he can he failed at keeping me alive.

I wont use him again.

Uber Completionist
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by fork_aka_spoon View Post
    i will never party with ***...except when im not wearing clothes.
    Ewwwww, i do not want that image to ever come to mind again

Bad Kitty!
    Shalera Dagen - (Almost) Triple Completionist life 42 (+ ~30 epic) - it is too hard to keep track of the epic lives...

Community Member

LOL at not realizing the joke behind this thread, too bad they took down the original post.

Myself, I'm a jerk =(

Well that guy and that girl with the thing, oh and anyone from that guild with the people in it.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by zebidos View Post
    Well that guy and that girl with the thing, oh and anyone from that guild with the people in it.
    I'll take "Incredibly Vague Forum Posts" for $1000, Alex.
    In an election, always vote for the candidate who likes big butts....because, you know, they cannot lie.

KCCO

Quote Originally Posted by Epicstorms View Post
    Myself, I'm a jerk =(
    This is why you don't play anymore?
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by parowan View Post
    And Viercha Ettervs - I'm not sure any of your spells actually landed, but at least you were trying, and you didn't run away from heals.
    He even heals himself and other drow, although he's got pretty bad gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    We like the fact it’s a choice as suppose to, “hell we just kill yonder dragon cause we’re OP”.
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    I say we take off and nerf the whole game from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Time Bandit

Quote Originally Posted by DrDetroit View Post
    I think there is a 5th level FVS who is useless. He only has Cure Light Wounds and doing as much as he can he failed at keeping me alive.

I wont use him again.
    Sorry, first time with a non-melee toon.

Euphonia is the prize girl of all Stormreach. Has anyone visited her in Rook's Gambit at Smuggler's Rest?

Smuggler's Rest was the training area for new characters. It included the first dungeon, Euphonia's Challenge, quests that walk the new player through the basics of DDO, individual training areas for Combat, Combat Magic, Healing Magic and Stealth, and the first weapon vendor, Four-Fingered Thad. At the conclusion of Smuggler's Rest, the character talked to a sailor for a one-way trip to Stormreach Harbor.

The character named Crymsym Sky Watcher fell in love with Euphonia. After Smuggler's Rest was closed, Crymsym was lost without Euphonia. Crymsym would often gaze out into the sea at Stormreach Harbor. He believed that one day, Euphonia would come during a Crymsym sunset.

Euphonia & Crymsym Sky Watcher - Forever in Love.

I will not party with single-barrel kobolds.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123