Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 52
  1. #1
    The Hatchery
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    55

    Default Who will you *not* party/raid with?

    We were just sitting around and some ****** was mean to our poor Elle, for no apparent reason. So, this inspired me to start this thread.

    So, who will you *not* party/raid with? Like, absolutely not. Not even if you're not the raid leader and when he/she joins, you'd rather drop rather than run with that person? And bonus points if you'd share the reason why, so that we all know.

    I'll go first.

    I will never party with:
    Arlos. Undergeared, absolutely horrible as a zerger. No self healing. No healing amp either. Uses fists.

    I will never raid with:
    Wyoh. That b!+ch has let me die too many freakin' times while she sits around filing her nails.
    Last edited by Sunnyshadow; 12-12-2012 at 06:59 AM. Reason: funnies :D

  2. #2
    The Hatchery Galeria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,381

    Default

    I call troll.

    Wyoh never raids.
    A PUG is like a box of chocolates
    Get people to read your post.

  3. #3
    Community Member FranOhmsford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Posts
    11,609

    Default

    Griefers
    Zergers {The ones you see in game NOT the ones on the Forums}.
    None Healing Favoured Souls {The ones who literally WON'T Heal anyone - Again Not the ones on the forums}.

    Some Fun Ones:

    Cristiano Ronaldo
    Tony Blair
    David Cameron
    Lance Armstrong


    As for Wyoh - You've clearly never used her properly - Her Implosion works!
    I personally don't like Albus BUT the only hires I actively avoid are:

    Maloren & Fergus!

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,133

    Default

    I saw this thread going in a much darker direction at first. Nice save.


  5. #5
    Community Member Rubix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    Griefers
    Zergers {The ones you see in game NOT the ones on the Forums}.
    None Healing Favoured Souls {The ones who literally WON'T Heal anyone - Again Not the ones on the forums}.

    Some Fun Ones:

    Cristiano Ronaldo
    Tony Blair
    David Cameron
    Lance Armstrong


    As for Wyoh - You've clearly never used her properly - Her Implosion works!
    I personally don't like Albus BUT the only hires I actively avoid are:

    Maloren & Fergus!
    Almost certainly get banned for partying/raiding with Lance
    Quote Originally Posted by chipotle47 View Post
    "The definition of success is rebuffing between deaths with great enthusiasm."

  6. #6
    Community Member FestusHood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    As for Wyoh - You've clearly never used her properly - Her Implosion works!
    I personally don't like Albus BUT the only hires I actively avoid are:

    Maloren & Fergus!
    Implosion Shmosion. Albus is my hero.

    I would never group with anyone that would have me in their party.

  7. #7
    Community Member BigSlugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    425

    Default

    I gotta cut Arlos some slack. He's zerging because he's very angry over what the kobolds did to his brother. And...well...we really don't know what happened to Arlos in prison. Some of those bedraggled prisoners look kinda mean and lonely.

  8. #8
    Community Member darthhento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Eh, this thread had such drama potential

    /sadpopcorn

    In the spirit of the thread I'll group with Coyle no more than once per life.
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==$==ORIEN==$==$==$==$==$==$==$=
    Darthwolf **(?_?) Zendarth m(?_?m) Darthnoheals \(?_?)
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==House Do'Urden==$==$==$==$==$==$=

  9. #9
    Community Member FranOhmsford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Posts
    11,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darthhento View Post
    Eh, this thread had such drama potential

    /sadpopcorn

    In the spirit of the thread I'll group with Coyle no more than once per life.
    Then how do you finish the chain?

    Coyle is in 3 quests in Threnal!

  10. #10
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darthhento View Post
    Eh, this thread had such drama potential
    if it was that thread it would be gone already.

    Albus rocks. seen him short man EE snitch with a barb and a thief.

  11. #11
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    92

    Default

    LOL.

    I'll party with most people and there are only a handful of people I'd leave a group over. I won't leave group over incompatible/poor playstyle, but I do have a low tolerance for meanies. I don't like to play with anoyone who thinks that, because I'm playing an online game, I should cease to be human with feelings and preferences. It is a game, and I love to play it; but nothing short of death is going to stop me from being amused, happy, sad, or deeply hurt over another person's words or actions. I've run with way too many people whose primary amusement is being hurtful to others and I want no part in it.
    Last edited by bibliomane; 12-12-2012 at 11:56 AM.
    Orien: Mammadrow, Southrn Comfort

  12. #12
    Community Member Miow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSlugger View Post
    I gotta cut Arlos some slack. He's zerging because he's very angry over what the kobolds did to his brother. And...well...we really don't know what happened to Arlos in prison. Some of those bedraggled prisoners look kinda mean and lonely.
    Can you imagine getting ganged banged by a bunch of kobolds? Arlos can "I don wanna i don wanna...".

  13. #13
    The Hatchery
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    55

    Default

    A few more names to add to the list

    - Inquisitor Gnomon. Because he wants to... show us something.
    - Frokke. Because he's just asking to be interrogated.
    - Jeets. He's high.

    (sorry about the disappointing lack of drama, Darth =P)

  14. #14
    Community Member darthhento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    Then how do you finish the chain?

    Coyle is in 3 quests in Threnal!
    You never grouped with the same people for the entire chain?

    And thank you DRAMammadrow! That that's the kind of drama I was hoping for here Made an interesting read so +1
    Last edited by darthhento; 12-12-2012 at 08:50 AM.
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==$==ORIEN==$==$==$==$==$==$==$=
    Darthwolf **(?_?) Zendarth m(?_?m) Darthnoheals \(?_?)
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==House Do'Urden==$==$==$==$==$==$=

  15. #15
    Community Member Cauthey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Orien, and sometimes Thelanis.
    Posts
    3,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyshadow View Post
    A few more names to add to the list

    - Inquisitor Gnomon. Because he wants to... show us something.
    - Frokke. Because he's just asking to be interrogated.
    - Jeets. He's high.

    (sorry about the disappointing lack of drama, Darth =P)
    I disagree with you, Sunny. Partying with Jeets sounds like a really good time. Besides, he knows where all the pretty Eberron ladies are at.
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

  16. #16
    Community Member FranOhmsford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Posts
    11,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darthhento View Post
    You never grouped with the same people for the entire chain?
    BUT you don't group with him for the entire chain!

    How many times do you run a chain where one person joins for two quests - vanishes - then reappears at the end?

    And I'm quite happy to give you hold for reinforcements {where you knock him out before casting invis and resist everything on him} as it follows straight on from Escort the Expedition {where you tell him to pike early on}!

    BUT I'm not giving you Entering/The Gate Chamber!


    Oh - Forgive me - I've worked it out:

    Coyle had already completed the Western Excavation so went straight on to South {Astonishingly sneaking past all the Reavers, Renders, Flensers, Spiders, Rust Monsters, Earth Eles and a BEHOLDER!}!
    He stopped for a rest having made it through all the above and you caught up just in time for him to slip through the gate!

    The one thing I don't get about that chain is how after surviving all this - Coyle {now known as Kharvos Valadan} gets squished by a Giant {1 of 5} who then all succumb to us in about 5 seconds!
    Truly awful and embarrassing end to the chain!

  17. #17
    Community Member FranOhmsford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Posts
    11,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cauthey View Post
    I disagree with you, Sunny. Partying with Jeets sounds like a really good time. Besides, he knows where all the pretty Eberron ladies are at.
    I've partied with Jeets and I must say it's not what I consider a good time!

    That Halfling is Sick in the Head!

  18. #18
    Community Member Jackl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Anyone on my "special friends" list

  19. #19
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I'd rather not party with the librarian in the light house.... He always want to show me his collection!

  20. #20
    Community Member Slink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,036

    Default

    I can see what the OP has in mind, nice try on the manipulation of your post though.
    I am sure I've made many 'acquaintances' on Orien.
    Having not even an honorable mention as of yet makes me /sad.

    This reminds me of an amazing thread from a few years ago when <somebody> posted their entire squelch list on *otherserverforums*. Yes, a few of my alts were on that list. WIN!

    An amazing thing happens when running an lfm and someone in party says 'Hey my buddy <insertname> is trying to join but you keep declining him?'
    This is usually followed by a tell 'is <insertname> on your squelch list?'

    Well DUH!

    I'm sure Kv will be along shortly to give me a proper kick in the junk.
    Thanx Kv, you're the best!
    SidekickzDysmoniaEilisia PSSC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload