Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Not from Khyber, but shamelessly jumping on any wagon to promote a voice chat improvement. It's awful, and I can barely understand anyone.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Community Member

Ability to quickbar the off-hand ring. Better arrow/quiver management system.

Ability to setup switchable quickbar layouts. ie. ranged vs melee mode for monkcer or heal vs melee mode for battle cleric.

Yellow dopant works on alchemical weapons or epic items - back to shard/seal/scroll/item.

Spelljammers.
    Last edited by emptysands; 12-12-2012 at 09:25 PM.
    Varz
    Wanderlust

Community Member DaysAndKnights's Avatar

1) More content. Eberron or FR, either way. Peferred level ranges: 14-18 Heroic, 23-25 Epic.

2) Redesign of traditional Epic gear with:
    A) A scroll exchanger for all packs, not just Desert.
    B) A seal/shard exchanger at the rate of 5 to 1. 10 to one for a few special items (eSoS, eRoSS, etc)
    C) A upgrade option using Epic Tokens + something that only drops on EE to upgrade an Eberron Epic item from level 20 to level 22 then level 24, with increasing power each time. Either by upping base stats or adding more slots.
    D) A revamp of the epic slots to allow for more powerful options (SFL instead of GFL, Archmagi vs. Wizardy VI, Resistance +7 instead of +4, etc) and additional options that are not currently available. (Many lists of what people want abound on the forums)

I think they should keep adding a class and a race a year. As to what, no one will agree. IMO, I think Tieflings or Aasamir would bring more to the game, others insist on Gnomes, yet others want Shifters and Kalashtar, etc...

Same for classes, though I think Psions are possibly a front-runner here. IMO there should be an arcane Gish build, Sword Sage or Eldritch Knight converted into a full class.

As far as content goes, Turbine has been blessed with some of the best quest/dungeon designers in the industry. Very little of this game is not good, mostly Threnal, Druid's Deep, Caught in the Web, and Restless Isles (everything else, the only reason I would avoid it is because I've played it to death, like Gianthold). So as long as they do not take any inspiration from those three packs and 1 raid, they can do fairly well. Just please, a raid worth running. Something like Shroud, where you always are moving towards what you want. Not like the current suck-tastic design of never getting anything in 20 runs, and still getting skunked on the 20th. That, IMO, is why most raids have died.
    It was the night before Hogswatch....

Optimus Prime/Grimlock 2016 Because in diplomacy, sending in the Dinobots is the only answer.

I want to see stone of xp sold in the store, by itself, at a lower price
    Aussie, Minimonbon,Rockstarr-Leader of Utopia
    Trade List

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieee View Post
    so you can pay people to finish the quest for you less?
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieee View Post
    A stone that covers levels 16 to 20 would be pretty nice too.
    Ryiah | Raeyah | Reikara
    Toy Soldiers

Community Member

I've never played DnD before so I cannot say which class/race I want. What I would like to see is, the Cleric PrE give stances or whatnot to improve evocation or necromancy dc's, since the FvS get AoV which gives a -2 to saves which is basically a +2 to dc's. If that happens then I would like to see is more spell selection for levels 7-9. Poor Clerics have 5 spells for 5 spell slots, With only 3 really good ones: Implosion, Mass Heal and Energy Drain. Also a Divine ED which improved divine dc's.
    Adding on to the command line for divine also, Druids get Earthquake a rather nice cc spell. If a level 9 spell named Ultimate Command or some such that makes the target fall prone Indefinately or until they suffer 3k-5k damage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12