Default Help Green steel question

It has been four years since I made a green steel item and while attemping to make a con op item I failed to combine the last two shards at tier 3. Now I cant add the last shard. Is there anything I can do or am I screwed? Or can I make con op shard and reapply it?

Thanks for the help
    Founder number 4841
    Proud Member of Bloodhunt
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,

You are out of luck.

Your only options are to leave it as is or to find in a shoud chest or buy in the ddo store a yellow dopent which will allow you to deconstruct the item and get some of the ingredients back.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvin_Omon View Post
    am I screwed?
    Sorry.

Basically, you have to start again.

However, you already have one tier 3 shard.

If you manage to obtain a yellow dopant, you can recover some materials.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Grease is the only party buff
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    talk about your exploits
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    DDO is not PnP. This is by design

Unfortunately, once a shard is added to the GS, that addition is permanent. Only options are to keep it, trash it, or decon it with a yellow dopant and get some of the materials (minus the blank) back.
    Agro - Paryan, Pary, Parrii, Parriahh
    Bringers of Darkness

Default Thanks

Thanks for the quick response. Thats what I thought oh well I should have read all of the instructions before I started. Hope everyone has a great day.
    Founder number 4841
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,

Not to pimp the store but if you are into that Yellow Dopant is in the store too. You might find that a wee bit easier than getting it through raid rewards.

Default Thansk

Ya Ill buy one tonight, I was planning on TRing and I wanted it this next life. I had trouble getting Supream Shards but thanks again. It is too bad you cant just over write the shard but that would be too easy.
    Founder number 4841