Default Druid PL Feat + Monk Abilities

I'm planning a monk life and I'm looking heavily at the druid past life fire blade feat. I understand that they don't uncenter you, but my question is this: Can you use monk strikes with them equipped? For example, healing ki? Touch of death? Stunning fist?

I'm told that a ninja spy cannot do the above with short swords despite them being ki weapons, so I'd like some confirmation on the fire blades before committing to a life. Has anyone tested this that can confirm either way?
    Cannith

Gothiscandza
    Shyalas - Granma - Ralix - Chyalas

you can use any monk ability with them other than touch of death and stunning fist, but all others like healing ki or the elemental punches work perfectly fine

Can you confirm via testing that touch of death and stunning fist don't work with them? They seem to be on a slightly different dynamic than standard weapons, so I want to know for certain on this.
    Cannith

Gothiscandza
    Shyalas - Granma - Ralix - Chyalas

yes i know with my monk druid hybrids stunning fist and touch of death both require handwraps or no weps at all to work the flame blades will give you a message stating your not using the correct weapons for the attacks. And the scimis are treated as standard scimis for all important things like feats and weapon requirements