Community Member

Default eldritch alchemical dodge

Hi all I put this recipe on my icy's before the dodge change and it does a +1 dodge ac bonus. The wiki states this was changed to a stacking 1% dodge bonus so I reapplied the recipe and it remains a+1 ac dodge bonus.

Is the wiki wrong?

I use this on my Tanks Armor and have only seen the +1 Dodge AC, I don't see it added to the Dodge % even when I didn't have enough to fill up my MDB.

I think the wiki has this one wrong.

Somewhat related to this topic; if I remember correctly, adding an alchemical stone of change ritual to crafted armor increased its minimal level of equip by two.

So, if I have an Icy Tunic Tier 3 (Thus it is +3 Craftable) and I add an Alchemical AC bonus to it, will it go up in minimum level just because it now has that craftable attribute?
    Forcin - Orien

Wiki is wrong- this is still a + to AC.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.
    BYOH. Know it, abide by it, or don't mess with those who do.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by ashvsaod View Post
    The wiki states this was changed to a stacking 1% dodge bonus so I reapplied the recipe and it remains a+1 ac dodge bonus.

Is the wiki wrong?
    Where are you seeing that? http://ddowiki.com/page/Stone_of_Cha...ldritch_Ritual this still lists it as +1 to AC

Quote Originally Posted by Ensis View Post
    Somewhat related to this topic; if I remember correctly, adding an alchemical stone of change ritual to crafted armor increased its minimal level of equip by two.

So, if I have an Icy Tunic Tier 3 (Thus it is +3 Craftable) and I add an Alchemical AC bonus to it, will it go up in minimum level just because it now has that craftable attribute?
    For crafted gear only. So yes, the icy tunic will get 2 ML added.