Default EH dq2 solo pale master

Well at last i got somthing to post in this forum. Not that good achievement but took me 4 tries before i complete. 4 major pots used in the successful run.

Community Member

Neat, looks like you did it in draconic too... how did you mitigate the queen's melee damage? I've found she does a smidgen too much damage unless I'm in Unyielding Sentinel, at which point blocking, DR, PRR, Conopp, Aura, and Demon Bracers will generally be enough to keep me up.
    I Cannith-craft (150 levels in all schools) for free on Thelanis if you provide all needed materials.
    Getting Past Traps without Trap Skills | Musical Musings

I had a cloak of night for dr, bracers of demon consot and concopp but even with displace and fog thats not enough to tank her. I did on draconic mostly because its very sp intensive and as wizard my dps is too low and killing the efreeti was the harder, so I used draconic slas for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellihor View Post
    but even with displace and fog thats not enough to tank her.
    She has true seeing.

First of all grats, sounds like you had fun.

I guess if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all...but oh well...gotta speak my mind...

EH solo is pretty standard IMO, she barely breaks my DR now on fvs (hits for zeros often, literally). I soloed EH on my gimpy WF air savant without EDs at lvl 21.

EH is easier than old epic, and EDs are a huge power boost. Pretty sad state old raids are in for EN/EH.

Quote Originally Posted by Innara View Post
    She has true seeing.
    fog works even with true seeing, displace works for gnolls.

Quote Originally Posted by MRMechMan View Post
    EH solo is pretty standard IMO, she barely breaks my DR now on fvs (hits for zeros often, literally). I soloed EH on my gimpy WF air savant without EDs at lvl 21.

EH is easier than old epic, and EDs are a huge power boost. Pretty sad state old raids are in for EN/EH.
    Its not that easy on pale master, you dont have quickened strong healing button, and wings only when flyby attack is out of cooldown.

fog works even with true seeing, displace works for gnolls.
    I know I thought you were specifically pointing it for the queen. my bad if you weren't.

Its not that easy on pale master, you dont have quickened strong healing button, and wings only when flyby attack is out of cooldown.
    I don't remember if it was eH or eN, not that much difference either way scaled to 1, but I do remember it was the first few days of U14, and i'd just spent my first 3 ed points in sigil of warding, and I just stood in it + cloudkill and shield blocked. I had to burst frequently but it want exactly "not easy."

That said the few extra dr from divine power clicky makes a huge difference against high frequency physical damage.
    Sicks and Tymn on Orien.

Community Member

Smile

Grats Man.... Keep it up!