Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Community Member

Does Templar still exist? Or they are just as dead as that Hellcloud guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Yalina View Post
    As long as dex-based Paladins, outputting zero DPS, continue to exist, Templar will be there to decline said Paladins from its TOD runs

Soaked/Soaking/Zecks/Zeckshealer - Cannith
    Soaked's build

Community Member

/signed
    Oneil/Imamonk/Sabaktes/Lunchable

Quote Originally Posted by andepans View Post
    /Signed.

Finally someone has the audacity to round up all the loose trolls and brand them with a common mark. Do you cowboys tell the new players they are your cattle or is letting them figure it out on their own part of the fun? Yippee ki yay!
    This is the only post that actually amused me.
    Goddess! You know it baybee.

Nissha - Chanteuse - Zealotry - Zealot - Zeal
    Leader, High Rollers (Cannith)

Quote Originally Posted by Yalina View Post
    Amazingly, we're less dead than your YouTube channel.

We also happen to be more alive than your paladin (or any other character of yours that I have ran with, for that matter) in any given raid.

Cute try, though.
    Snarfity snarfly snarf.

Quote Originally Posted by nicnivyn View Post
    simple minds..... high trollers in the house glad u could stop by as well
    Last edited by aarant; 12-11-2012 at 04:19 AM.

The only thing about your post that amused me is the fact that you need people to attack Templar before you add your passive-aggressive 2cp into the mix... <- the smiley face makes everything written before it socially acceptable.
    Last edited by freekay; 12-11-2012 at 04:35 AM.

Soaked/Soaking/Zecks/Zeckshealer - Cannith
    Soaked's build

Seriously which channel are you guys going to to get these rumors? It seems I'm always in the dark which drama happens. Apparently cannithtrade just doesn't cut it.

Anyway good luck with your level 100 endeavor. I plan to get my very small guild to level 80. Just ten more years to go!

Quote Originally Posted by andepans View Post
    /Signed.

Finally someone has the audacity to round up all the loose trolls and brand them with a common mark. Do you cowboys tell the new players they are your cattle or is letting them figure it out on their own part of the fun? Yippee ki yay!
    Thank you for posting this; Truer words have never been spoken.
    Children / Zeya / Tyremus / Inspiring

Community Member

My troll attempt with the trolls was succesfull.

P.S.
    I'm trully sorry about those guys who walk into Templar's trap. Even PUG is better than them.

Default hypocrites all

Quote Originally Posted by Alkindus View Post
    Every 1 of you are hypocrites, ur here what to prevent evil templar from ruining the server, abusing,the poor poor noobs? Your self serving hypocriticall attitudes sicken me, how often do I see u people out to save the world... of ddo posting pugs for ee content, helping new people learn a bit about ee content and end gameplay, never.I post almost daily and do next to 0 screening.

All ur runs are done in channel or among a select few guilds. That alone would make u hypocrites but it gets better for the most part u people that have posted have no problem hitting the pugs I put up be it a dest grind or ee content.

I have seen people from most of ur guilds and in the case of the person u are quoting I have personally carried him through to many EE completions out in the new pack, wait carried him u say? Yes carried him I get to choose from 2 toons his fvs that dies like its his job (deny it if u want m8 happened on quite a few runs) or his bard that will "help" my wizzie with the cc and supplys hirleing dps (gold star awarded for that).

As for u and the 3 remaing members of hella troll I could care less what u think, I never liked u back in the pk days and it goes beyond that now kid. A little greese hurt ur epeen that much? mad that ur pixel was danced in some blender traps? CHeck ebay there may be a sense of humour for sale. U know as well as the rest of the server more often then not we target each other first we just happen to be hip to those shenanigans and put antishenanigans gear on when the ramps of von 5 are coming up or other prime spots.

This is a game we are meant to have fun, I know that sounds like crazy talk, and I admit I can be short when a supposed end gamer adds full scaling but hirling contribution but at least I get over it typically before the next shrine. Are we headed to auto decline days again, another line drawn in the sand? We have been down that road more then once, we are still going strong ur guild is dead.

In summery U are a hypocrite along with the rest of the scavengers that ur guilds rotting carcass drew to this thread I wont start the whole auto decline black list thing but if a single member states that u or the other guilds are auto declining, blacklisting its on and wont end for quite a while, simply leave this thread it has nothing to do with u people. U are simply exposing ur selves for the the hypocrite's that I have known most of u to be, but was to lazy to mention. Feel free to post some more sillyness but the lfm panel puts the lie to any statement of good intentions u and ur rainbow coalition may feel like posting, peace out.
    Last edited by aarant; 12-11-2012 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Im special

Quote Originally Posted by aarant View Post
    Every 1 of you are hypocrites, ur here what to prevent evil templar from ruining the server, abusing,the poor poor noobs? Your self serving hypocriticall attitudes sicken me, how often do I see u people out to save the world... of ddo posting pugs for ee content, helping new people learn a bit about ee content and end gameplay, never.I post almost daily and do next to 0 screening.

All ur runs are done in channel or among a select few guilds. That alone would make u hypocrites but it gets better for the most part u people that have posted have no problem hitting the pugs I put up be it a dest grind or ee content.

I have seen people from most of ur guilds and in the case of the person u are quoting I have personally carried him through to many EE completions out in the new pack, wait carried him u say? Yes carried him I get to choose from 2 toons his fvs that dies like its his job (deny it if u want m8 happened on quite a few runs) or his bard that will "help" my wizzie with the cc and supplys hirleing dps (gold star awarded for that).

As for u and the 3 remaing members of hella troll I could care less what u think, I never liked u back in the pk days and it goes beyond that now kid. A little greese hurt ur epeen that much? mad that ur pixel was danced in some blender traps? CHeck ebay there may be a sense of humour for sale. U know as well as the rest of the server more often then not we target each other first we just happen to be hip to those shenanigans and put antishenanigans gear on when the ramps of von 5 are coming up or other prime spots.

This is a game we are meant to have fun, I know that sounds like crazy talk, and I admit I can be short when a supposed end gamer adds full scaling but hirling contribution but at least I get over it typically before the next shrine. Are we headed to auto decline days again, another line drawn in the sand? We have been down that road more then once, we are still going strong ur guild is dead.

In summery U are a hypocrite along with the rest of the scavengers that ur guilds rotting carcass drew to this thread I wont start the whole auto decline black list thing but if a single member states that u or the other guilds are auto declining, blacklisting its on and wont end for quite a while, simply leave this thread it has nothing to do with u people. U are simply exposing ur selves for the the hypocrite's that I have known most of u to be, but was to lazy to mention. Feel free to post some more sillyness but the lfm panel puts the lie to any statement of good intentions u and ur rainbow coalition may feel like posting, peace out.
    ~Miahoo all around!~

To all my friends: I Troll! Deal with it! You still hate me!

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Hi Thirt,

First, you had to expect some of the heat. While you folks may have brought the level of shall we say your abrasivness down a tad, in the past for alot of people it simply was not fun to run in your groups. Again, some folks have a different take on fun. So while you think it might be fun for some of your pranks, some don't.

Regarding how you post your ee runs and no one else does. Ok really? The majority of your guilds time was spent playing the "bad boys" of the server and now you turn a new leaf and everyone is supposed to bend over backwards patting you on the back? Hey, I think it's great you are teaching some folks some ee ropes, but let's not pretend that ee in the entirety of the game and that no one has helped anyone get to that point. And further, alot of us help in quiet without the need to brag about how much of a helper we can be.
    Git off mah lawn!

If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Community Member

/popcorn

First, I would like to make it known that I have not and will not join any of your lfms. It has been two years since I ever joined anything you've posted, and that was when I didn't know better.

I'm not really upset that you don't like me. You have been squelched for roughly 2 years now. The dislike I have for you and a select few of your guildies arise from attitude. And, on the contrary, I enjoy a good dance/grease. I do not; however, like the constant inebriation and/or stupidity that arises from those involved with your guild. The general attitude the whole server has about your guild is that you are a bunch of teenage boys spreading anything and everything for attention. Be it that a guild member of yours had passed away in a storm for the 'lulz'(really? that's how you get your kicks?) or giving out personal information of an ex-guildy. You conduct yourself in such a manner that no one who has the slightest bit of maturity wants to group with you.

Hella pro is what it is, a remaining few that share a similar mindset. We will not take to korthos just to get members such as you have. In the current state of the game there is very little reason to have an elite raiding guild, when we have good standings with every other guild in our 'rainbow coalition'. We always look for new members, but never openly recruit. With our five active accounts we are still miles ahead of templawl. I guess the only thing left, if you cannot have quality, is to have quantity.

We do not have guild-wide blacklists. The only person that I decline from your guild is you, and that is because you are squelched. Any other member that fits the criteria will not be declined in MY groupings.

Save your sanctimonious slander for your MotD, no one here is buying it.
    Children / Zeya / Tyremus / Inspiring

Default good?

Quote Originally Posted by Alkindus View Post
    First, I would like to make it known that I have not and will not join any of your lfms. It has been two years since I ever joined anything you've posted, and that was when I didn't know better.

I'm not really upset that you don't like me. You have been squelched for roughly 2 years now. The dislike I have for you and a select few of your guildies arise from attitude. And, on the contrary, I enjoy a good dance/grease. I do not; however, like the constant inebriation and/or stupidity that arises from those involved with your guild. The general attitude the whole server has about your guild is that you are a bunch of teenage boys spreading anything and everything for attention. Be it that a guild member of yours had passed away in a storm for the 'lulz'(really? that's how you get your kicks?) or giving out personal information of an ex-guildy. You conduct yourself in such a manner that no one who has the slightest bit of maturity wants to group with you.

Hella pro is what it is, a remaining few that share a similar mindset. We will not take to korthos just to get members such as you have. In the current state of the game there is very little reason to have an elite raiding guild, when we have good standings with every other guild in our 'rainbow coalition'. We always look for new members, but never openly recruit. With our five active accounts we are still miles ahead of templawl. I guess the only thing left, if you cannot have quality, is to have quantity.

We do not have guild-wide blacklists. The only person that I decline from your guild is you, and that is because you are squelched. Any other member that fits the criteria will not be declined in MY groupings.

Save your sanctimonious slander for your MotD, no one here is buying it.
    I read the first sentence thats all I needed I dont want u to hit my lfm's u condescending hypocrite again this thread has nothing to do with u cease ur trolling and go away to let ur failed guild expire from natural cause's.

Like I said the lfm panel puts a lie to any statment u may make, hence why I dont need to read the rest Im stating facts not opinion and conjecture peace out, neg rep me do what u need to do but go away u sicken me kid.

Just remember, she has donuts on her ears.
    Flashious, Slashious, Bashious, Delushous, SifuTam Toustious, Sneakious
    Officer - Templar - Cannith

Default 50/50

Quote Originally Posted by Braegan View Post
    Hi Thirt,

First, you had to expect some of the heat. While you folks may have brought the level of shall we say your abrasivness down a tad, in the past for alot of people it simply was not fun to run in your groups. Again, some folks have a different take on fun. So while you think it might be fun for some of your pranks, some don't.
    I honestly cant debate U here this statement is based in fact and not opinion. But I will point out that oddly enough the groups still filled they completed and the rule has always been in templar dont greease ect if theres a chance of a wipe. We do tend to have a rough sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by Braegan View Post
    Regarding how you post your ee runs and no one else does. Ok really? The majority of your guilds time was spent playing the "bad boys" of the server and now you turn a new leaf and everyone is supposed to bend over backwards patting you on the back? Hey, I think it's great you are teaching some folks some ee ropes, but let's not pretend that ee in the entirety of the game and that no one has helped anyone get to that point. And further, alot of us help in quiet without the need to brag about how much of a helper we can be.
    Yes really, log on now and see how many ee pugs are up. And have I come to the forums "bragging" about "carrying people" until the personal and guild attacks started? What, Im just supposed to roll over and show my belly instead of calling a troll out that pikes my runs and cant carry his own weight? I would hate to live life like that and I refuse to play a game like that. And where exactly do u get the impression that we expect every 1 to "bend over backwards" quote that I would be impressed.

Stop arguing like a chic and apply a little logic the attacks started we responded, the whole u teh meaness for defending urself is pure rubbish. The only thing I can think of is maybe u read the posts out of order reread and maybe it will make a bit more sense,
    Last edited by aarant; 12-11-2012 at 03:24 PM. Reason: im special

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

I honestly cant debate U here this statement is based in fact and not opinion. But I will point out that oddly enough the groups still filled they completed and the rule has always been in templar dont greease ect if theres a chance of a wipe. We do tend to have a rough sense of humour.

Yes really, log on now and see how many ee pugs are up. And have I come to the forums "bragging" about "carrying people" until the personal and guild attacks started? What, Im just supposed to roll over and show my belly instead of calling a troll out that pikes my runs and cant carry his own weight? I would hate to live life like that and I refuse to play a game like that. And where exactly do u get the impression that we expect every 1 to "bend over backwards" quote that I would be impressed.

Stop arguing like a chic and apply a little logic the attacks started we responded, the whole u teh meaness for defending urself is pure rubbish. The only thing I can think of is maybe u read the posts out of order reread and maybe it will make a bit more sense,
    Well lets put 2 and 2 together.

If you can't argue with my first point then it should only make sense that you should be willing to understand the responses you get. How newfound is this nice Templar image been around? It takes a while for some to forgive and forget as it were. If you are not interested in amends and are just putting up a nice image then it's a facade as clear as the Hellcloud troll thread. If you are, then you would be dealing with those calling out your guilds history in a different way then you are currently.

And yes I read the whole thread before posting. I am aware of who said what first. But they post on your history of treatment of others. And you respond with the same attitude we've come to expect. Seems nothing has really changed.
    Git off mah lawn!

If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Sooooooo ...... back on topic.

This thread is not for pats and praises ..... It is to make it absolutely clear as to what our intentions are and are not.

For any budding new guild member .... enjoy the ship .... enjoy the buffs ... enjoy the chest ... we drop lots of usefull loots into it .. help yourselves anytime. Happy to help the level 2 toon beat the dummy down quick ... hit us up for some crafting tips ... we may even craft you some cool low level loots if we have time (Thirt made some low leverlers very happy with some invulnerability shards recently). When your ready, join some EE runs .. watch for the officer TR's and hit them up, they'l show you the ropes ... the list goes on.

This is not "Leaf Turning" ... It's good business ... everyone in our guild is winning, you are all welcome and you will remain as long as you like.

The force is strong in us all .... and remember ... even Darth turned back into a good guy in the end. (Yes ... you know who you are you big cuddly rivot ridden scar faced snarfly guy ... come here ... gooochy goochy gooo ....awwwww )
    Flashious, Slashious, Bashious, Delushous, SifuTam Toustious, Sneakious
    Officer - Templar - Cannith

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast