Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default A Templar Message to Cannith Server

Lately, there's been some rumors spread by certain people, with certain agendas about Templar's recent expansion. Depending on what you've heard, some of it is true and some of it is not-so-true. So let's set the record straight on a couple of rumors making the rounds on Cannith:

"The Templar guys have had a change of heart about their mean-trolly ways and are now bastions of hope; spreading joy, hope, love, unicorns, rainbows, candy and puppy-dogs where-ever they go"
    BAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. <_< No.

"Templar are recruiting, so that they can level their guild to 100 faster"
    This is, in fact, true. The changes to guild size vs the decay in renown, has allowed for Templar to open up its doors to more people without worrying about if the extra guild size would cause us to de-level faster than we can actually level up. Why any guild would NOT want to take advantage of this change is confusing.

"Once Templar hit guild level 100, they are going to remove all of the non-core recruits"
    False. Whilst the core players of Templar may be trolls, we don't think its funny to shoot ourselves in the foot by booting over 100+ accounts. Here's a couple of reasons why this malicious rumor wasn't really well-thought out

1. It would de-level the guild severely, thereby negating our aim to reach L100.
    2. Have you actually TRIED to boot 100+ accounts AND all of the associated Alts? It's time-consuming, and frankly, I'd rather spend that time grinding out destinies.. that, or scooping out my eyeballs with a rusted spoon..
    3. With the number of active people in guild at any one-time, grouping for core-players as well as non-core players is much smoother than hunting for groups on the social panel

What we're saying is that we have moved from a closed-recruiting policy to an open one. The move to this policy has cost Templar nothing, but has resulted in more benefits to us as well as the general population. You could say it was... win-win.

But in saying all this, some people will still choose to have hurt-feelings and ill-will towards us. That's cool - we don't really care how you feel. We're Templar, remember? BUT, we will guarantee one thing:

• There will be NO mass-booting of accounts once Templar have hit L100

This guarantee is backed up with the call that should this occur, the officers of Templar have agreed to leave the guild and disband. Of course, all of this is dependant on the Devs not deciding to stealth-"fix" the way renown currently works...

So with that being said, if you're interested in joining Templar and can abide by our 3 simple rules, then go ahead and send a tell to an officer.

Have a nice slay.
    Last edited by freekay; 12-10-2012 at 03:21 AM.

Soaked/Soaking/Zecks/Zeckshealer - Cannith
    Soaked's build

Good luck on your way to 100 killers

By the way... Zerg is 99 now 1 to go!

People hate me because I speak my mind truely, and I don't intend stopping.

/Signed
    Officer Of Templar - Now Recruiting
    KennyBurns - Electric Savant DPS~ KennyFails The Completionist - Rogue Stick Life 15/15 Completionist ~ KennyHeals - Fvs Healer~ KennyRanges - TWF Manyshoot Of Cannith

Default Grats

Quote Originally Posted by Zeklijan View Post
    Good luck on your way to 100 killers

By the way... Zerg is 99 now 1 to go!
    /signed

Community Member

But I like rainbows! snarfle ._.
    Kmnh * Kmn * Kmm * Knn * Knm

Leader of Templar

I also agree.
    Snarfity snarfly snarf.

/signed
    Flashious, Slashious, Bashious, Delushous, SifuTam Toustious, Sneakious
    Officer - Templar - Cannith

/Signed
    ~Miahoo all around!~

To all my friends: I Troll! Deal with it! You still hate me!

Community Member

Lol , now only if we ever cared to grind GR we might of been close by now . Any way agreed

Quote Originally Posted by freekay View Post
    "The Templar guys have had a change of heart about their mean-trolly ways and are now bastions of hope; spreading joy, hope, love, unicorns, rainbows, candy and puppy-dogs where-ever they go"
    BAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. <_< No.
    I'm pretty sure I saw some of you spreading unicorns the other day, you might wanna investigate >_>.
    Cannith - Juzam, Water Savant II Ranger 6 Monk 2 AA/ Orocarn, Stalwart Defender III Monk 2 / Taigongwanng, Sorc TRing - Guardiani di Eberron

Quote Originally Posted by FengXian View Post
    I'm pretty sure I saw some of you spreading unicorns the other day, you might wanna investigate >_>.
    Now, now. Let's not go throwing hurtful accusations around without some proper evidence. Did you ACTUALLY witness this occurring? Or did you just hear it from "a friend of a friend, who knows a guy that works with another guy's hairdresser" Serious charges, these are <_<

Soaked's build

Uber Completionist
    The Hatchery

Greetings from Orien .. where the grass is so much greener ***grin*** :-)

There must be a lot of gossip going on on Cannith that you actually have to come to the forums with a post to defend your guild and their intentions. Sad to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7375 View Post
    Greetings from Orien .. where the grass is so much greener ***grin*** :-)

There must be a lot of gossip going on on Cannith that you actually have to come to the forums with a post to defend your guild and their intentions. Sad to see that.
    Sad, but understandable when you can't distinguish between the guild and the mobs in gateway to khyber
    Pipot, Officer of Loot, Cannith.

Community Member

cookies?
    Under Void we Congregate,brethren of Kaos

Fudoshin - sensee - Vibus - junglist - rushtea - jeenun

Default Really?

We will not be booting anyone once we get to 100. So /signed to that

As for rumors, they are like sexually transmitted diseases. Nasty things when started, hard as hell to get rid of, easily passed to others, but the big thing is this: The person(s) that engage with such things usually has had poor judgement in the past, upset with their current condition(s), and looks for a way out. Or they are a really sad, pathetic excuse for a human being if they willingly and knowingly pass it on.

Enough said!!!!

I did boot someone last night from the guild. For those that know me, they would find that highly unusual. When a newbie to the guild, doesnt heal, I rez him numerous times on my sorc(him on fvs), give him buffs, take most of the aggro in EE content, and I ask for a FOM from him after dying, and he replies really smartly " Why cuz you are just gonna die in a bit anyways." I tell him to watch how he is talking to me, and he states something snarky. Well.... see ya! And for those that think that is too harsh by removing him. Bite me! I didnt have to share that!

OBI WAN out!!!
    Last edited by garynash7070; 12-10-2012 at 02:37 PM.
    Krylor----Lauralinn----Thorriin----Hunii----Ciinder----Holdiin----Leader of Templar on Cannith

" You are not only yourself but everyone and everything around you!"

Quote Originally Posted by garynash7070 View Post
    We will not be booting anyone once we get to 100. So /signed to that

As for rumors, they are like sexually transmitted diseases. Nasty things when started, hard as hell to get rid of, easily passed to others, but the big thing is this: The person(s) that engage with such things usually has had poor judgement in the past, upset with their current condition(s), and looks for a way out. Or they are a really sad, pathetic excuse for a human being if they willingly and knowingly pass it on.

Enough said!!!!

I did boot someone last night from the guild. For those that know me, they would find that highly unusual. When a newbie to the guild, doesnt heal, I rez him numerous times on my sorc(him on fvs), give him buffs, take most of the aggro in EE content, and I ask for a FOM from him after dying, and he replies really smartly " Why cuz you are just gonna die in a bit anyways." I tell him to watch how he is talking to me, and he states something snarky. Well.... see ya! And for those that think that is too harsh by removing him. Bite me! I didnt have to share that!

OBI WAN out!!!
    I sense the force is strong in this one
    Flashious, Slashious, Bashious, Delushous, SifuTam Toustious, Sneakious
    Officer - Templar - Cannith

Community Member

/Signed

Community Member

/Signed.

Finally someone has the audacity to round up all the loose trolls and brand them with a common mark. Do you cowboys tell the new players they are your cattle or is letting them figure it out on their own part of the fun? Yippee ki yay!

Default coward

Quote Originally Posted by andepans View Post
    /Signed.

Finally someone has the audacity to round up all the loose trolls and brand them with a common mark. Do you cowboys tell the new players they are your cattle or is letting them figure it out on their own part of the fun? Yippee ki yay!
    Typical coward afraid to identify himself, Well I know exactly who u are kid and I think ur a bit to dimwitted to realize that ur listening to people that are known to be thieves and scammers not naming names but Im sure u know who I mean.

Like I said I know U, U have always have been thin skinned and quick to judge, remember that vod elite u were crying about when a guildy got a high score by greasing 10/12 people out into the traps? What U failed to understand was he got a high score for getting so many guildys, me 1 of them raid finished every 1 looted but still u cryed.

Any ways thanks for stopping by kid gl and all that try not to make it a habit only so much of ur self righteous judgemental garbage I can stomach in a sitting peace....
    Last edited by aarant; 12-11-2012 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Im special

Quote Originally Posted by andepans View Post
    /Signed.

Cattle is such a harsh term. I'm much more fond of the term "cheap outsourced labour". I'm sure they know exactly what they've gotten themselves into. Thank you for your faux-concern, though! I'm faux-glad that you made your opinion known

Soaked's build

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast