Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by mutilador View Post
    Enough with all this love and back to the fight pls.
    Sorry momentary lapse of judgement, scroll down.
    Git off mah lawn!

If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Community Member Th3ThirdFall3n's Avatar

Default I'm sorry, you said something?

Quote Originally Posted by MiahooJunk View Post
    Yo tribie..
    "Wah"
    You were saying? I promise I didn't use bad-words mia :s But in all sincerity, no one in guild even understands what you are talking about any time you refer to that whinny moment ^^ Why? Oh yea, because your stone somehow fell in abooooooot water and the only people you had to blame were the people who carried you through the raid? Hmmm, sounds like a, SCREENSHOT OR IT NEVER HAPPENED moment, because I'm sure it tells you who picks your stone up, and given that you have to be DEAD when your stone is picked up, you should have had more than enough time to collect some form of evidence towards this silly accusation
    The Photomancer, Zerg Tribe's resident piking pirate.
    (Tell): Abbinormal tells you, 'thank you for opening my eyes to what people think of teamwork, for bringing to the light what this game really is, have it all you want, as soon as i log out, I am removing this garbage from my computer'

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by aarant View Post
    touche, that was as much as a attack as pointing out my over use of peace out fair play and all (Ive noticed alot of people dont hold themselves to the same standard they expect others to live up to) and its the forums there are no big men here only women . (this is honestly my last post as much fun as its been Im sure it will all be deleted soon).

Let me check the score card.the cattle post that I responded to was first and started the fun, I responded to that. And the cattle rancher was never heard from again, then false entered the fray I asked him to liink certain things that He clearly stated were said ( granted I was overly snarky but it is the forums) that degenrated to a back and forth,

false: no u lie I never said thirt: no here i linked it in my response where did any of us actually say that

false: u talked mean to me and bruised my ego and such therefore we cant talk intelligently and I am unable to link any of that dumb head stuff and now Im mad and wont sleep good

I missed a couple of exchanges but it really boils down to that.

thirt: well sorry u caught feelings man dont go away mad just go away

The end and they all lived happily ever after on a farm stocked with lots of rabbits in case 1 was "accidently"broken"
    I'm confused are we gonna get kicked or not Arcane is a founder and he said you guys said that someone said to you that we are going to get kicked. And since he is a founder I believe him so can you provide proof I won't be kicked? Like a screen shot.

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by aarant View Post
    touche, that was as much as a attack as pointing out my over use of peace out fair play and all (Ive noticed alot of people dont hold themselves to the same standard they expect others to live up to) and its the forums there are no big men here only women . (this is honestly my last post as much fun as its been Im sure it will all be deleted soon).

Let me check the score card.the cattle post that I responded to was first and started the fun, I responded to that. And the cattle rancher was never heard from again, then false entered the fray I asked him to liink certain things that He clearly stated were said ( granted I was overly snarky but it is the forums) that degenrated to a back and forth,

false: no u lie I never said thirt: no here i linked it in my response where did any of us actually say that

false: u talked mean to me and bruised my ego and such therefore we cant talk intelligently and I am unable to link any of that dumb head stuff and now Im mad and wont sleep good

I missed a couple of exchanges but it really boils down to that.

thirt: well sorry u caught feelings man dont go away mad just go away

The end and they all lived happily ever after on a farm stocked with lots of rabbits in case 1 was "accidently"broken"
    Oh I'm sorry sweetheart did you mistake some sarcasm posts of mine in your score card? Yeah, I'm way past you. Check again, or have someone read the posts back to you in uber l33t speak.
    Git off mah lawn!

Community Member

You dudes are really crying about templar that bad that you took time out of your day to troll about stuff that has no matter to you .

This was mainly for people who are looking to join/switch guilds .

And what the ...k you guys are crying about us like we took your lunch money .

Are you really still booty tickled about something from so long ago ?

I know some of you guys play these games to escape real life interaction with rl people . Are you mad at some of us for being harsh ? Thats just some peoples personalities . It's nothing against you guys , Just be happy it comes from behind a computer desk !!

Quote Originally Posted by Th3ThirdFall3n View Post
    Snip
    LOL.

You guys cant even carry hirelings, A Tribe Called Pike.

Oh, and ty for the Quiver!
    ~Miahoo all around!~

To all my friends: I Troll! Deal with it! You still hate me!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DemorusII View Post
    I'm confused are we gonna get kicked or not Arcane is a founder and he said you guys said that someone said to you that we are going to get kicked. And since he is a founder I believe him so can you provide proof I won't be kicked? Like a screen shot.
    What? You want a screen shot of them not kicking you?

Community Member Th3ThirdFall3n's Avatar

LOL.

You guys cant even carry hirelings
    That's cuz we never need them Good try though. And so what of the piking?
    In Zerg we understand that when piking is acceptable it's because others can
    pick up for that loss of utility/dps. Sorry if Miahoo can't carry pikers. Got any hirelings though? ^^
    The Photomancer, Zerg Tribe's resident piking pirate.
    (Tell): Abbinormal tells you, 'thank you for opening my eyes to what people think of teamwork, for bringing to the light what this game really is, have it all you want, as soon as i log out, I am removing this garbage from my computer'

Default Yes I quoted Jesus....

Can you think of anyone more loving, caring, forgiving, and in-touch with the nature of humans? Brother, and we are all brothers and sisters in this experiment we call life on Earth, we are all mean, nice, angry, sad, and anything else you wanna add! All of us! You included, regardless if you are a believer in a faith, no faith, or just confused and lost, trying to find your way!

I can quote Edward Alexander Crowley(if you know of whom I speak) if you would like, Buddha, Mohammed, and hell even Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dead!

Truckin got my chips cashed in. keep truckin, like the do-dah man
    Together, more or less in line, just keep truckin on.

Arrows of neon and flashing marquees out on main street.
    Chicago, new york, detroit and it's all on the same street.
    Your typical city involved in a typical daydream
    Hang it up and see what tomorrow brings.
    Dallas, got a soft machine; houston, too close to new orleans;
    New yorks got the ways and means; but just wont let you be, oh no.

Most of the cast that you meet on the streets speak of true love,
    Most of the time they're sittin and cryin at home.
    One of these days they know they better get goin
    Out of the door and down on the streets all alone.

Truckin, like the do-dah man. once told me youve got to play your hand
    Sometimes your cards aint worth a dime, if you don't layem down,

Sometimes the lights all shinin on me;
    Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip it's been.

What in the world ever became of sweet jane?
    She lost her sparkle, you know she isn't the same
    Livin on reds, vitamin c, and cocaine,
    All a friend can say is aint it a shame?

Truckin, up to buffalo. been thinkin, you got to mellow slow
    Takes time, you pick a place to go, and just keep truckin on.

Sittin and starin out of the hotel window.
    Got a tip they're gonna kick the door in again
    Id like to get some sleep before I travel,
    But if you got a warrant, I guess you're gonna come in.

Busted, down on bourbon street, set up, like a bowlin pin.
    Knocked down, it gets to wearin thin. they just wont let you be, oh no.

Youre sick of hangin around and you'd like to travel;
    Get tired of travelin and you want to settle down.
    I guess they can't revoke your soul for tryin,
    Get out of the door and light out and look all around.

Sometimes the lights all shinin on me;
    Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip it's been.

Truckin, Im a goin home. whoa whoa baby, back where I belong,
    Back home, sit down and patch my bones, and get back truckin on.
    Hey now get back truckin home.

OBI WAN out! Hopefully for the final time on this thread!
    Krylor----Lauralinn----Thorriin----Hunii----Ciinder----Holdiin----Leader of Templar on Cannith

" You are not only yourself but everyone and everything around you!"

Default ps

Quote Originally Posted by Th3ThirdFall3n View Post
    Snip2
    Your evidence

http://imageshack.us/f/90/screenshot00694.jpg/

Edit:
    ZOMG!! 1000 posts!!
    Last edited by MiahooJunk; 12-11-2012 at 08:42 PM.
    ~Miahoo all around!~

To all my friends: I Troll! Deal with it! You still hate me!

Community Member

Hippies smell

Default we all...

Smell at times! Some more than others more often!
    Krylor----Lauralinn----Thorriin----Hunii----Ciinder----Holdiin----Leader of Templar on Cannith

" You are not only yourself but everyone and everything around you!"

The weekly Cannith thread, yay!

Painting with a broad brush here, but Templars are generally inciteful, trolltastic, rough around the edges, can be downright agressive towards weaker party members, usually are competent themselves (but with mass recruiting who knows...) and often have stronger personalities, all of which when coupled with an inability to get along with, respect and cooperate with others means that they are understandably disliked by a large portion of the server.

Most of them accept their reputation; a few of them embrace the persona and are complete ****s to everyone...no need for that gents...the idea that "I am in templar so I need to troll/talk****/be a d1ck" is kinda getting old. Troll away, but don't do it because you are in a certain guild. Just because your guild has a certain reputation doesn't mean you need to go out of your way to fullful that reputation. That starts a snowball effect that I don't think is good for anyone...and is certainly not good for your guild, in my opinion.

Realize that this is a small server...smaller than you think, and people generally have very long memories when it comes to some things. How you treat other people matters. Far more than loot or gear (or lack thereof). Far, far more than how many people you can grease off the steps of TOD. Do it to your guildies, do it to people you know are cool with it (like me!), do it to people you know have kundarak warding boots...but newer players with thinner skin have just as long of memories as vets with barkskin.

I get along with them, but then again I get along with almost everyone. That's just how I roll. ^.^

Community Member

Your evidence

http://imageshack.us/f/90/screenshot00694.jpg/

Edit:
    ZOMG!! 1000 posts!!
    Ya your so called evidence shows ME picking up your soulstone, then you were alive again , then 7 lines later you died ... again .... and?

This thread is now closed.

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by garynash7070 View Post
    Can you think of anyone more loving, caring, forgiving, and in-touch with the nature of humans? Brother, and we are all brothers and sisters in this experiment we call life on Earth, we are all mean, nice, angry, sad, and anything else you wanna add! All of us! You included, regardless if you are a believer in a faith, no faith, or just confused and lost, trying to find your way!
    Dude.

Your own guildmates have said over and over again that they are not nice people. You are only contridicting what they said.

Now I applaud nice people, but either you are unaware of the company you keep, blind to your surroundings or are ignorant to the beliefs of your own guild.

They have stated openly things that contridict what you say.
    Git off mah lawn!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456