Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 116
  1. #81
    Community Member aarant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Th3ThirdFall3n View Post
    And it's like:
    Hey, we're recruiting openly now!

    Someone says, this thing is amusing to me

    And every post thereafter seems to be people of various guilds trying to let Templar know that... meanie heads, no one likes you! Or didn't, or doesn't, or wont ever. Something like that.

    Every post then followed by a loud "Wah wah wah" from the meanie heads themselves.
    quote 1 post where Im not actually responding to a attack and inaccuracies other then my original post, I could care less what people think about me... (I would like to also see u quote a guildy using wah wah wah In a post) what language is that btw? google translator came up with nothing.

  2. #82
    Community Member Th3ThirdFall3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aarant View Post
    quote 1 post where Im not actually responding to a attack and inaccuracies other then my original post, I could care less what people think about me... (I would like to also see u quote a guildy using wah wah wah In a post) what language is that btw? google translator came up with nothing.
    First off, capital letters are good for the soul, like the Chicken Soup books.
    Second, I just posted a quote where someone in Templar used the words "wah wah wah" in a post. YOU, specifically(because that IS how you spell it ^^).

    Anything else I can do for you this evening, darling?
    The Photomancer, Zerg Tribe's resident piking pirate.
    (Tell): Abbinormal tells you, 'thank you for opening my eyes to what people think of teamwork, for bringing to the light what this game really is, have it all you want, as soon as i log out, I am removing this garbage from my computer'

  3. #83
    Community Member aarant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    No, but it's a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy by it's very nature. And, it's been sustained in equal measure by sissy-slaps from both sides.


    Kinda makes me embarrassed to call Cannith home, really. This is neither drama, nor hate, nor trolling. It's just vaguely sad to watch the more it persists.
    Has any 1 been booted for inactivity?

  4. #84
    Community Member psi0nix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    G-Land - Brisbane
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Stumbled across this thread ..... hmmm


  5. #85
    Community Member xxScoobyDooxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Th3ThirdFall3n View Post
    Btw, he did say "Peace Out" quite a bit, I was just gesturing at the fact that when you leave a place, you tend to go ELSEWHERE.
    Yeah and you did say " And it's like:" which is a term 14 year old school girls say but whatever ... just bustn balls ... oh thats right ... 14 year old school girl .... no balls .... hmmmmm .... heh jokes jokes jokes everyone .... rainbows and unicorns remember.
    Flashious, Slashious, Bashious, Delushous, SifuTam Toustious, Sneakious
    Officer - Templar - Cannith

  6. #86
    Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Braegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Xoriat
    Posts
    3,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aarant View Post
    Dude Im having fun with this but U know it, ur first post was wrong U skimmed and got a general idea what was going on and posted false hoods (see what i did there) I dont have hard feelings man, really I dont but u were wrong I challenged u at several point to link things that were allegedly said U couldnt because they wernt there.

    Honest man I had no intentions of u catching feelings, its the forums, but I wont apologise for citing fact. I will say Im sorry for the repeated snarky comments but ur logic failure was irking me. but really this has to be my last reply need to go afk for a bit.

    now lets swap spit and make up mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....


    I dont spell U because it violates the unwritten cool kid code on the forums I try to do things like that in life as well, rules like that are made expressly to exclude for no reason other then not knowing the rules.peace out...

    Well you are incorrect on many levels. I did read whole thread before posting, I wasn't going to at first. But in hindsight I am glad I did, such tasty ammo you all give me, makes it easy. As for directly responding to a few of your claims, well I did my best within the forum guildlines. But really? You need me to point out an example where your guild was acting like a jerkwad and yet you and your guildies continue on how you are not nice? You answer your own questions.

    Problem is you folks really want to be teh bad boyz of the server. But most of us have seen it done better. Perhaps shoot a pm to some of the other guilds on other servers to pick up tips. Because if you had started this thread saying hey we are still jerks, we are doing this cuz we want to, don't like it, *insert something colorful*. You might at least garner some respect.

    But you didn't. You gave a lackluster explanation. Tried to throw a bone about how you are the only guild to host ee completions to pugs without filertering and how otherwise you can be nice people. Gotta pick or choose you turning a new leaf? No? Then hold your guns. Your waffling gave me and others merit enough to call you out.

    And *** is that last bit? Next gonna argue the sky isn't blue because "the man" says it is?
    Git off mah lawn!

    If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

  7. #87
    Community Member aarant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Th3ThirdFall3n View Post
    If I may ask, you've said peace out a few times now. What are you still doing here exactly?

    Just a question
    Its a target rich environment, I cant help myself but my food is finally done so, (just think of it as me saying "word" after every word) see what I did there.

  8. #88
    Community Member Th3ThirdFall3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxScoobyDooxx View Post
    Yeah and you did say " And it's like:" which is a term 14 year old school girls say but whatever ...
    Oh man, I didn't know words had a relative age association with them. You might get bad rep for that, either that or you're learning something new. But knowing Templar, you guys know what you're doing, so I'm probably wrong about the second ^^
    The Photomancer, Zerg Tribe's resident piking pirate.
    (Tell): Abbinormal tells you, 'thank you for opening my eyes to what people think of teamwork, for bringing to the light what this game really is, have it all you want, as soon as i log out, I am removing this garbage from my computer'

  9. #89
    Community Member Th3ThirdFall3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    70

    Default Don't flatter yourself :D

    Quote Originally Posted by aarant View Post
    Its a target rich environment, I cant help myself but my food is finally done so, (just think of it as me saying "word" after every word) see what I did there.
    We're here to state FACTS and straighten out inaccuracies, remember? I just tried to help with that Srry if you painted yourself up for my epeen though, definitely not an intentional attack at you, but you do seem like such a big man, targeting others through me ^^ Now, who was the one being all defensive and responding to attacks? I forgot, was that False or Thirt? Hmmm, confusion... confusion. Oh yea, and you learned how to use Caps!!! But the rest of what I read still said, "WAH" xD
    The Photomancer, Zerg Tribe's resident piking pirate.
    (Tell): Abbinormal tells you, 'thank you for opening my eyes to what people think of teamwork, for bringing to the light what this game really is, have it all you want, as soon as i log out, I am removing this garbage from my computer'

  10. #90
    Community Member freekay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    219

    Default

    The drama in this thread is reaching critical mass! Soon it will implode on itself, forming a black hole of booty-tickled egos and name-calling... My work here is complete!

    Soaked/Soaking/Zecks/Zeckshealer - Cannith
    Soaked's build

  11. #91
    Community Member xxScoobyDooxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Th3ThirdFall3n View Post
    Oh man, I didn't know words had a relative age association with them. You might get bad rep for that, either that or you're learning something new. But knowing Templar, you guys know what you're doing, so I'm probably wrong about the second ^^
    heh I've been gettn bad rep all over the place lately ... oh well ........ have to catch a plane soon so I'm going to have to bow out for a while ... hope you all continue to have fun while I'm gone ... for the record .... Templar's still love Zerger's. Last of the big competent guilds need to continue to play nice on this dieing end game server.
    Flashious, Slashious, Bashious, Delushous, SifuTam Toustious, Sneakious
    Officer - Templar - Cannith

  12. #92
    Community Member Th3ThirdFall3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxScoobyDooxx View Post
    heh I've been gettn bad rep all over the place lately ... oh well ........ have to catch a plane soon so I'm going to have to bow out for a while ... hope you all continue to have fun while I'm gone ... for the record .... Templar's still love Zerger's. Last of the big competent guilds need to continue to play nice on this dieing end game server.
    You just got +1 rep for that. Happy flight and cool to know you don't speak "Wah" Not so sure about playing with Templar though xD
    The Photomancer, Zerg Tribe's resident piking pirate.
    (Tell): Abbinormal tells you, 'thank you for opening my eyes to what people think of teamwork, for bringing to the light what this game really is, have it all you want, as soon as i log out, I am removing this garbage from my computer'

  13. #93
    Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Braegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Xoriat
    Posts
    3,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxScoobyDooxx View Post
    heh I've been gettn bad rep all over the place lately ... oh well ........
    Second time I've seen that mentioned in this thread. Just so you know I've only handed out pos rep so far in this thread, and that was only once so far. I don't neg rep lightly.
    Git off mah lawn!

    If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

  14. #94
    Community Member Th3ThirdFall3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braegan View Post
    Second time I've seen that mentioned in this thread. Just so you know I've only handed out pos rep so far in this thread, and that was only once so far. I don't neg rep lightly.
    And False, this is why you are the awesome. Always a pleasure running with you(on Photomancer mainly whenever we line up). Salutes. +1
    The Photomancer, Zerg Tribe's resident piking pirate.
    (Tell): Abbinormal tells you, 'thank you for opening my eyes to what people think of teamwork, for bringing to the light what this game really is, have it all you want, as soon as i log out, I am removing this garbage from my computer'

  15. #95
    Community Member garynash7070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    132

    Default Come on...

    We posted the thread to thwart the talk that was going around. Plain and simple! I am a man of few words in game, and rarely on the forums do I speak. I have played this game for over 6 years, and I have played with all of you, save possibly a few, at some time in the past. Their is good, bad, and gray in everyone and everything. We are humans. Can some of my guildies be abrasive at times? Absolutely! Can they troll? Well, you know they can. Do they speak their mind? Yes, of course! But I dare anyone of you, anyone that has posted here, to say that you have not done what you say some of my guildies do. Well, most if not all actually has done to be truthful.

    Ladies and Gentlemen, Children of all ages, welcome to the Circus. The circus we call human nature and life on Earth! There are people in certain guilds(that I will not call out) that I would not group with because they were beyond rude to me in the past. Would not, being past tense, for I forgave just really never forgot! So you know, some have posted in this thread! Anywho, nothing has really changed in Templar. We are a group of people, that like each others company, puts up with things at times from other guildies we don't quite like or stand for, but in the end we understand that they are genuine good people, and continue on our journey together!

    Sound familiar? Kinda sound like you? Your guild? WOW! Mind blowing isn't it? Ok, do we as a whole in Templar deserve some of the negativity thrown our way! ABSOLUTELY! We most assuredly do! Kinda like Jesus said " those without sin shall cast the first stone." None of you, and I repeat NONE OF YOU, are without what we can call "sin"! You all have bad days, good days, so-so days, blah blah blah! I stick with Templar because I am one of the founding members, and honestly there are some people in there I love like a brother/sister, would give my shirt off my back for! There are people outside our guild, in HP,Loot,Seekers, and the list goes on that I really like, and a few I would give said shirt for! You put humans together, you get: snarkiness,peace, love and war!

    Getting the picture yet?

    OBI WAN out!
    Krylor----Lauralinn----Thorriin----Hunii----Ciinder----Holdiin----Leader of Templar on Cannith

    " You are not only yourself but everyone and everything around you!"

  16. #96
    Community Member MiahooJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Th3ThirdFall3n View Post
    Snip
    Yo tribie..

    Dont you have some pugger's soul stone to throw somewhere? Abbot water maybe ?
    ~Miahoo all around!~

    To all my friends: I Troll! Deal with it! You still hate me!

  17. #97
    Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Braegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Xoriat
    Posts
    3,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Th3ThirdFall3n View Post
    And False, this is why you are the awesome. Always a pleasure running with you(on Photomancer mainly whenever we line up). Salutes. +1
    Likewise man, I'm happy to join any of your runs or have you on mine. /cheers
    Git off mah lawn!

    If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

  18. #98
    Community Member mutilador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braegan View Post
    Likewise man, I'm happy to join any of your runs or have you on mine. /cheers
    Enough with all this love and back to the fight pls.

  19. #99
    Community Member aarant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Th3ThirdFall3n View Post
    We're here to state FACTS and straighten out inaccuracies, remember? I just tried to help with that Srry if you painted yourself up for my epeen though, definitely not an intentional attack at you, but you do seem like such a big man, targeting others through me ^^ Now, who was the one being all defensive and responding to attacks? I forgot, was that False or Thirt? Hmmm, confusion... confusion. Oh yea, and you learned how to use Caps!!! But the rest of what I read still said, "WAH" xD


    touche, that was as much as a attack as pointing out my over use of peace out fair play and all (Ive noticed alot of people dont hold themselves to the same standard they expect others to live up to) and its the forums there are no big men here only women . (this is honestly my last post as much fun as its been Im sure it will all be deleted soon).

    Let me check the score card.the cattle post that I responded to was first and started the fun, I responded to that. And the cattle rancher was never heard from again, then false entered the fray I asked him to liink certain things that He clearly stated were said ( granted I was overly snarky but it is the forums) that degenrated to a back and forth,

    false: no u lie I never said thirt: no here i linked it in my response where did any of us actually say that

    false: u talked mean to me and bruised my ego and such therefore we cant talk intelligently and I am unable to link any of that dumb head stuff and now Im mad and wont sleep good

    I missed a couple of exchanges but it really boils down to that.

    thirt: well sorry u caught feelings man dont go away mad just go away

    The end and they all lived happily ever after on a farm stocked with lots of rabbits in case 1 was "accidently"broken"

  20. #100
    Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Braegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Xoriat
    Posts
    3,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garynash7070 View Post
    We posted the thread to thwart the talk that was going around. Plain and simple! I am a man of few words in game, and rarely on the forums do I speak. I have played this game for over 6 years, and I have played with all of you, save possibly a few, at some time in the past. Their is good, bad, and gray in everyone and everything. We are humans. Can some of my guildies be abrasive at times? Absolutely! Can they troll? Well, you know they can. Do they speak their mind? Yes, of course! But I dare anyone of you, anyone that has posted here, to say that you have not done what you say some of my guildies do. Well, most if not all actually has done to be truthful.

    Ladies and Gentlemen, Children of all ages, welcome to the Circus. The circus we call human nature and life on Earth! There are people in certain guilds(that I will not call out) that I would not group with because they were beyond rude to me in the past. Would not, being past tense, for I forgave just really never forgot! So you know, some have posted in this thread! Anywho, nothing has really changed in Templar. We are a group of people, that like each others company, puts up with things at times from other guildies we don't quite like or stand for, but in the end we understand that they are genuine good people, and continue on our journey together!

    Sound familiar? Kinda sound like you? Your guild? WOW! Mind blowing isn't it? Ok, do we as a whole in Templar deserve some of the negativity thrown our way! ABSOLUTELY! We most assuredly do! Kinda like Jesus said " those without sin shall cast the first stone." None of you, and I repeat NONE OF YOU, are without what we can call "sin"! You all have bad days, good days, so-so days, blah blah blah! I stick with Templar because I am one of the founding members, and honestly there are some people in there I love like a brother/sister, would give my shirt off my back for! There are people outside our guild, in HP,Loot,Seekers, and the list goes on that I really like, and a few I would give said shirt for! You put humans together, you get: snarkiness,peace, love and war!

    Getting the picture yet?

    OBI WAN out!
    We get the picture. However a few of you paint a different one as you go.

    It's one thing to be a prankster and have some laughs. But let's face it alot of your guildmates have gone way beyond harmless pranks, and from your own guildies quotes you are not nice people. Your own words, not mine.

    And quoting Jesus? Really?

    Yes I for one can say I have never gone to the lengths that most of your guild considers acceptable "fun" towards pug members, ever. Had a bad day and said something I regret, sure. Log on in a good mood and grief someone for lol's, never. You are in the minority on that one. But good luck in your journey in trying to walk on a razors edge.
    Git off mah lawn!

    If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload