Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 116
  1. #61
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    803

    Talking

    Someone throw a pie


    back to /popcorn

  2. #62
    Community Member xxScoobyDooxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Dear CUBE .... please lock and post delete as necessary but please do not delete the whole thread as the OP message needs to be recorded for prosperity.

    We intend to refer back to it in a few months time.

    Thanks
    Flashious, Slashious, Bashious, Delushous, SifuTam Toustious, Sneakious
    Officer - Templar - Cannith

  3. #63
    Community Member xxScoobyDooxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braegan View Post
    Oh gawd, you're gonna send the templar army after me? Man with an army of korthos recruits at your disposal I am shaking in my boots.
    You really can't read can you .... I said I'll not We'll .... but thanks for the idea .... off to teach the clones the art of grease.
    Flashious, Slashious, Bashious, Delushous, SifuTam Toustious, Sneakious
    Officer - Templar - Cannith

  4. #64
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    154

    Default lol

    Quote Originally Posted by mutilador View Post
    Saying hi before the Cube show up!
    I love muti. Ur such a troll. :-)
    Scarletdalia Windwalker-Air Savant, Syngh Nswing-Ultimate DPS Bard, Kaehlan Amnell-TWF DPS Completionist-in-the-making , Bloodraynne-Human DPS Fvs, Stiel Kaege-WF THF DPS/Tank.
    Leader-Obsidian Dragons, Cannith.

  5. #65
    Community Member Kennyburns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cannith
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braegan View Post
    Oh gawd, you're gonna send the templar army after me? Man with an army of korthos recruits at your disposal I am shaking in my boots.
    Technically everyone is from korthos btw
    But Gold Star
    All mighty master of the DeRail
    Teach me your ways
    Officer Of Templar - Now Recruiting
    KennyBurns - Electric Savant DPS~ KennyFails The Completionist - Rogue Stick Life 15/15 Completionist ~ KennyHeals - Fvs Healer~ KennyRanges - TWF Manyshoot Of Cannith

  6. #66
    Community Member Zeklijan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Aren't you kinda begging to be trolled by posting with an attitude like this? I think if you were all a bit more chill about the open recruiting templar project people would stop trolling/caring. Besides, the whole 'boot everyone once we hit 100' idea is obvious to figure out as flawed if you just sit for 5 seconds and think of renown losses upon booting and how many toons are brought to the guild I mean really, I don't think it's necessary to post on the forums about it to begin with, it's just making it into an opportunity for trolls to come out of their caves

    Besides, people hated and bashed on templar before the change, people still hate and bash on templar after the change. I mean aside from recruiting differences, I don't see any different

    People hate me because I speak my mind truely, and I don't intend stopping.

  7. #67
    Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Braegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Xoriat
    Posts
    3,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyburns View Post
    Technically everyone is from korthos btw
    But Gold Star
    All mighty master of the DeRail
    Teach me your ways
    Technically some of us have toons that predate korthos.

    And I could teach you, but I'd have to charge.
    Git off mah lawn!

    If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

  8. #68
    Community Member aarant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    145

    Default facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Braegan View Post
    I'll start taking you more seriously when you can actually hold a conversation that doesn't disolve into insults.
    Devolved in to insults, well I did at the end the rest was fact, which u seem to be unable to understand. Prove me wrong much as I did u.

    U cant because its all in writing right here all someone needs to do is scroll up and read ( I know theres some walls of text there).

    Ur response is the argument of the spoiled 3yo (U have been mean to me ur wrong)the 1 that comes right after the spoiled 2yo's argument, no.Slightly more clever but still wrong(Ill give u a gold star for being clever.

    A few snarky comments doesnt constitute logic or fact U seem to be having a really tough time with this(sadly U guessed it no gold star). responding to my statements (all based in fact easily proven) highlighted in red doesnt lend weight to ur argument. Its still opions I attached some snarky comments to my facts, I see that confuses u and I could see how a special lad such as urself could get confused. Last reply btw honestly done with u as enjoyable as its been.

    As to bash not knowing u, thats because u are a nonentity and havnt registered, I think hella troll used to have a term, nonfactor. See that, thats a fact, say it with me hella troll used to call 98% of the server nonfacors. U defending the pointless attacks (and I use this term loosly, using flawed logic and out right lies conviently categorize u). Peace out
    Last edited by aarant; 12-11-2012 at 07:02 PM.

  9. #69

  10. #70
    Bwest Fwiends Memnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ¿
    Posts
    16,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeklijan View Post
    Aren't you kinda begging to be trolled by posting with an attitude like this?
    No, but it's a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy by it's very nature. And, it's been sustained in equal measure by sissy-slaps from both sides.


    Kinda makes me embarrassed to call Cannith home, really. This is neither drama, nor hate, nor trolling. It's just vaguely sad to watch the more it persists.
    53461

  11. #71
    Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Braegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Xoriat
    Posts
    3,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aarant View Post
    Devolved in to insults, well I did at the end the rest was fact, which u seem to be unable to understand. Prove me wrong much as I did u.

    U cant because its all in writing right here all someone needs to do is scroll up and read ( I know theres some walls of text there).

    Ur response is the argument of the spoiled 3yo (U have been mean to me ur wrong)the 1 that comes right after the spoiled 2yo's argument, no.Slightly more clever but still wrong(Ill give u a gild star for being clever.

    A few snarky comments doesnt constitute logic or fact U seem to be having a really tough time with this(sadly U guessed it no gold star). responding to my statements (all based in fact easily proven) highlighted in red doesnt lend weight to ur argument. Its still opions I attached some snarky comments to my facts, I see that confuses u and I could see how a special lad such as urself could get confused. Somthing. Last reply btw honestly done with u as enjoyable as its been.

    As to bash not knowing u, thats because u are a nonentity and havnt registered, I think hella troll used to have a term, nonfactor. See that, thats a fact, say it with me hella troll used to call 98% of the server nonfacors. U defending the pointless attacks (and I use this term loosly, using flawed logic and out right lies conviently categorize u). Peace out
    Thirt.

    Everyone can scroll up.

    I began with a polite post and you responded I was arguing like a chic. You deffinately threw the first dig at me without cause. Trust me, I was hurt inside, but I fought through that hurt to try can carry on our conversation.

    And oh noes, I am a non-factor to a guildy of yours when I have actively avoided your guild since I quit after seeing first hand what you really think of people and how you treat them. Again, more sleep I will be losing tonight.

    Also, is spelling out "You" too much?
    Git off mah lawn!

    If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

  12. #72
    Community Member aarant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StupendoThug View Post
    You are so much fun! With a personality like that, I wish I grouped with you more often! The last time we grouped, you started with an early lead for "most deaths" in EE LoB and finished strong to tie for first place!

    I will never forget that first life fighter who got stuck and killed in a room full of Earth Elles in normal VoN 3. I ran in there on my paladin and snagged your soulstone. You said, "thanks". I thought, "What a nice dude". Can we please get that guy back?


    Greebles
    -Leader of Hella Troll
    First death my fault Didnt tell the tank to move out of the cloud I was casting for concealment, my mistake next time Ill think for u.
    2nd death all insta's on cd danced a mob stomp again my fault I forgot I was on a necro and cant cc,

    3rd death kiter goes down grab agro of most of the red names and get stoned to flesh cant figure out why this 1 is my fault but Im sure a witty lad such as urself will tell me why(theres a gold star in it for u)

    Btw Im done with false logic lets roll, Ill have a back and forth with u a few times inbetween cooking and smoking

    P.s. Going by ur logic Im da bestest for getting the most kills herp derp I win for doing my job....

  13. #73
    Community Member Th3ThirdFall3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    70

    Default Read the entire OP

    And it's like:
    Hey, we're recruiting openly now!

    Someone says, this thing is amusing to me

    And every post thereafter seems to be people of various guilds trying to let Templar know that... meanie heads, no one likes you! Or didn't, or doesn't, or wont ever. Something like that.

    Every post then followed by a loud "Wah wah wah" from the meanie heads themselves.

    People don't help?
    Templar does it all?
    Hmmm, let's state some facts, just for epeen purposes:

    Anonymous Meanie head: [Status: Recently booted from Meanieville], attempts to troll groups of ours by doing various things(eg. afk'ing without even typing AFK in party chat. Yea, cuz that takes forever = autoboot from raid, trying to troll a ToD and setting Horroth on the party by using the intim button, shortly thereafter being banished for not having his boots on, YEA, PRETTY UBER.)

    Anonymous Meanie Head #2: He's cool, but annoying, oh and did I mention SO UBER, that he once asked me to do an EE quest with him? I said politely, no, I'm going to be mainly afk, so unless you want a piker, not likely. He says, "NP!!!"
    A few deaths into the quest and he's just slobbering for heals. Hmmm, I don't remember being at the keyboard for that though, just recalling what I saw through party chat when I got back, but I'm sure it must have been fun

    Anonymous Meanie Head #3: Speaks weird. Cool DPS, doesn't drink curse pots, and dies alot. Yup, that's another one for the Hall of Fame ^^

    {Amended} Anonymous Meanie Head #4: Don't say bad-words!!! We're trolls but if you use foul language I shall haz you banned!!! I doesn't like bad words!!! Talk about having a thick skin. You sure you don't belong in Epic Warriors? ^^

    Now enough about you guys, because this is in fact about what you are doing as far as changing your recruitment policies, but saying others don't help and only operate in secretive channels of mysterious coalition guilds? Hmm. I remember quite frequently:

    1: Passing out to random, unguilded, un-leveled players +2 tomes whenever i got them as I had no need for them.
    2: Posting LFM's for "FREE LOOT" raids, in which I solo'ed the entire thing for people to enjoy the fruits of my work.
    3: TR'ing and getting to know people who can carry their and/or show the potential and mental capabilities for such.
    4: Running EE content with plenty people and having to solo tank EE Red Named bosses while the party figured out a plan of attack. *What tha!!! WF Sorc tanking stuffs! Hacks! Only Templarians can do that, because only they're useful and help people!!!

    In the end, this post as any other before it will probably be followed by a Templings "wah wah wah-ing" but it's all good. Y'all said it yourselves.



    Quote Originally Posted by freekay View Post
    Nothing else has changed. We still hate you, you still hate us - *****difference is that we don't approach you or your guild to help us complete EE...*****
    Oh yea, and please, refer to "Anonymous Meanie Head #2" for a fact check Just sayin ^^ GL with the 100 Project though. I mean, getting there before we do, that is
    Last edited by Th3ThirdFall3n; 12-11-2012 at 07:08 PM.
    The Photomancer, Zerg Tribe's resident piking pirate.
    (Tell): Abbinormal tells you, 'thank you for opening my eyes to what people think of teamwork, for bringing to the light what this game really is, have it all you want, as soon as i log out, I am removing this garbage from my computer'

  14. #74
    Community Member xxScoobyDooxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeklijan View Post
    Aren't you kinda begging to be trolled by posting with an attitude like this? I think if you were all a bit more chill about the open recruiting templar project people would stop trolling/caring. Besides, the whole 'boot everyone once we hit 100' idea is obvious to figure out as flawed if you just sit for 5 seconds and think of renown losses upon booting and how many toons are brought to the guild I mean really, I don't think it's necessary to post on the forums about it to begin with, it's just making it into an opportunity for trolls to come out of their caves

    Besides, people hated and bashed on templar before the change, people still hate and bash on templar after the change. I mean aside from recruiting differences, I don't see any different
    A sane post ... gratz n thanks.

    New players heard ... were trolled or sort out to be told that they were lambs being lead to the slaughter generally don't understand guild renown and how it works. A number of new members asked officers if they were going to be booted which we said no of cause not. This thread is a way of very publically stating the case .. mainly for our new inexperienced guild members who were being trolled about being used by certian people on the cannith server. We can now point the new members to the thread to show we are serious if we need to.

    Kinda funny if you read and understand what I am saying. The thread is for our guild and not for anyone else on the server. In some ways it's the ultimate troll for all the trolls. Also Darth always feals better after he's crushed a few throats so it kinda works as therapy as well.
    Flashious, Slashious, Bashious, Delushous, SifuTam Toustious, Sneakious
    Officer - Templar - Cannith

  15. #75
    Community Member Zeklijan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Th3ThirdFall3n View Post
    And it's like:
    Hey, we're recruiting openly now!

    Someone says, this thing is amusing to me

    And every post thereafter seems to be people of various guilds trying to let Templar know that... meanie heads, no one likes you! Or didn't, or doesn't, or wont ever. Something like that.

    Every post then followed by a loud "Wah wah wah" from the meanie heads themselves.

    People don't help?
    Templar does it all?
    Hmmm, let's state some facts, just for epeen purposes:

    Anonymous Meanie head: [Status: Recently booted from Meanieville], attempts to troll groups of ours by doing various things(eg. afk'ing without even typing AFK in party chat. Yea, cuz that takes forever = autoboot from raid, trying to troll a ToD and setting Horroth on the party by using the intim button, shortly thereafter being banished for not having his boots on, YEA, PRETTY UBER.)

    Anonymous Meanie Head #2: He's cool, but annoying, oh and did I mention SO UBER, that he once asked me to do an EE quest with him? I said politely, no, I'm going to be mainly afk, so unless you want a piker, not likely. He says, "NP!!!"
    A few deaths into the quest and he's just slobbering for heals. Hmmm, I don't remember being at the keyboard for that though, just recalling what I saw through party chat when I got back, but I'm sure it must have been fun

    Anonymous Meanie Head #3: Speaks weird. Cool DPS, doesn't drink curse pots, and dies alot. Yup, that's another one for the Hall of Fame ^^

    Now enough about you guys, because this is in fact about what you are doing as far as changing your recruitment policies, but saying others don't help and only operate in secretive channels of mysterious coalition guilds? Hmm. I remember quite frequently:

    1: Passing out to random, unguilded, un-leveled players +2 tomes whenever i got them as I had no need for them.
    2: Posting LFM's for "FREE LOOT" raids, in which I solo'ed the entire thing for people to enjoy the fruits of my work.
    3: TR'ing and getting to know people who can carry their and/or show the potential and mental capabilities for such.
    4: Running EE content with plenty people and having to solo tank EE Red Named bosses while the party figured out a plan of attack. *What tha!!! WF Sorc tanking stuffs! Hacks! Only Templarians can do that, because only they're useful and help people!!!

    In the end, this post as any other before it will probably be followed by a Templings "wah wah wah-ing" but it's all good. Y'all said it yourselves.



    Oh yea, and please, refer to "Anonymous Meanie Head #2" for a fact check Just sayin ^^ GL with the 100 Project though. I mean, getting there before we do, that is
    Zerg all loves you and all the piking and cereals you get involved into Sorcasaurus !

    I still remember the day we met in PvP and we talked after you murdered my sorc with your ranger, and you ended up saying after a while ' Woah, someone actually cool from Templar ' and 2 months later we both joined Zerg <3

    No **** involved

    People hate me because I speak my mind truely, and I don't intend stopping.

  16. #76
    Community Member Th3ThirdFall3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeklijan View Post
    Zerg all loves you and all the piking and cereals you get involved into Sorcasaurus !

    I still remember the day we met in PvP and we talked after you murdered my sorc with your ranger, and you ended up saying after a while ' Woah, someone actually cool from Templar ' and 2 months later we both joined Zerg <3

    No **** involved
    This is life <3 No ****.
    The Photomancer, Zerg Tribe's resident piking pirate.
    (Tell): Abbinormal tells you, 'thank you for opening my eyes to what people think of teamwork, for bringing to the light what this game really is, have it all you want, as soon as i log out, I am removing this garbage from my computer'

  17. #77
    Community Member aarant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braegan View Post
    Thirt.

    Everyone can scroll up.

    I began with a polite post and you responded I was arguing like a chic. You deffinately threw the first dig at me without cause. Trust me, I was hurt inside, but I fought through that hurt to try can carry on our conversation.

    And oh noes, I am a non-factor to a guildy of yours when I have actively avoided your guild since I quit after seeing first hand what you really think of people and how you treat them. Again, more sleep I will be losing tonight.

    Also, is spelling out "You" too much?
    Dude Im having fun with this but U know it, ur first post was wrong U skimmed and got a general idea what was going on and posted false hoods (see what i did there) I dont have hard feelings man, really I dont but u were wrong I challenged u at several point to link things that were allegedly said U couldnt because they wernt there.

    Honest man I had no intentions of u catching feelings, its the forums, but I wont apologise for citing fact. I will say Im sorry for the repeated snarky comments but ur logic failure was irking me. but really this has to be my last reply need to go afk for a bit.

    now lets swap spit and make up mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....


    I dont spell U because it violates the unwritten cool kid code on the forums I try to do things like that in life as well, rules like that are made expressly to exclude for no reason other then not knowing the rules.peace out...

  18. #78
    Community Member Th3ThirdFall3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aarant View Post
    Braegan!!! WAH WAH WAH WAH... peace out...
    If I may ask, you've said peace out a few times now. What are you still doing here exactly?

    Just a question
    The Photomancer, Zerg Tribe's resident piking pirate.
    (Tell): Abbinormal tells you, 'thank you for opening my eyes to what people think of teamwork, for bringing to the light what this game really is, have it all you want, as soon as i log out, I am removing this garbage from my computer'

  19. #79
    Community Member xxScoobyDooxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Th3ThirdFall3n View Post
    If I may ask, you've said peace out a few times now. What are you still doing here exactly?

    Just a question
    lol he's posting in a Templar made post about Templars open guild policy ..... What are you doing here ?

    Just a question.
    Flashious, Slashious, Bashious, Delushous, SifuTam Toustious, Sneakious
    Officer - Templar - Cannith

  20. #80
    Community Member Th3ThirdFall3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxScoobyDooxx View Post
    lol he's posting in a Templar made post about Templars open guild policy ..... What are you doing here ?

    Just a question.
    Oh I'm just stating facts about how useful Templar has been in my experiences with them, because others can do the whole *they're always meanie heads to newbies!* thing that we all know at one point, maybe even still, y'all did, and pointing out that DUH, as per MY EXPERIENCES, the only thing I talked about that I know of other than how useful you guys have been to the server, was how I've done my fair share of civic duties. Ya' know, just trolling along, writing nothing of importance or relevance to this thread, because all the above stated topics were totally non-present on this post, and they were definitely not spastic attacks at the entire server for quote-unquote being the meanie heads Templar never was.

    Btw, he did say "Peace Out" quite a bit, I was just gesturing at the fact that when you leave a place, you tend to go ELSEWHERE.
    The Photomancer, Zerg Tribe's resident piking pirate.
    (Tell): Abbinormal tells you, 'thank you for opening my eyes to what people think of teamwork, for bringing to the light what this game really is, have it all you want, as soon as i log out, I am removing this garbage from my computer'

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload