Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This thread had so much potential.

"A Templar Message to Canntih Server"

Picture of someone mooning the server
    Picture of someone saying F-You
    Picture of a baby crying - Caption: Shut up!

But no, we get a "we don't care what people think, but we want you to like us and not think we are bad people" touchy feeley garbage.

Keep um, boot um, no one cares. kobold still hates you.

Cheers!

Default ???

Quote Originally Posted by Braegan View Post
    Well lets put 2 and 2 together.

If you can't argue with my first point then it should only make sense that you should be willing to understand the responses you get. How newfound is this nice Templar image been around? It takes a while for some to forgive and forget as it were. If you are not interested in amends and are just putting up a nice image then it's a facade as clear as the Hellcloud troll thread. If you are, then you would be dealing with those calling out your guilds history in a different way then you are currently.

And yes I read the whole thread before posting. I am aware of who said what first. But they post on your history of treatment of others. And you respond with the same attitude we've come to expect. Seems nothing has really changed.
    Again opiinion and disinformation I responded to out right attacks there is no denying that. And I have always pugged alot this is nothing new. If ur going to "try " to debate me try to stick to facts and logic please.

Let's see who started carrying and teaching people to do Epic Elite Quests...
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=392678
    Hmmm
    Let us look at lfm panel for past month....
    I've Seen BARELY any lfms for Epic Elite by anyone else than Templar
    Hmmm......
    Templar We Hate You
    Helping New People?
    Helping People Do Epic Elite?
    Helping People During TRs?
    How dare you!
    I don't do that so you can't either!
    Not Fair ;(
    Last edited by Kennyburns; 12-11-2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Snarfle Faces
    Officer Of Templar - Now Recruiting
    KennyBurns - Electric Savant DPS~ KennyFails The Completionist - Rogue Stick Life 15/15 Completionist ~ KennyHeals - Fvs Healer~ KennyRanges - TWF Manyshoot Of Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by aarant View Post
    I read the first sentence thats all I needed I dont want u to hit my lfm's u condescending hypocrite again this thread has nothing to do with u cease ur trolling and go away to let ur failed guild expire from natural cause's.

Like I said the lfm panel puts a lie to any statment u may make, hence why I dont need to read the rest Im stating facts not opinion and conjecture peace out, neg rep me do what u need to do but go away u sicken me kid.
    Children / Zeya / Tyremus / Inspiring

Community Member

Since i actually took the time to read some of this bs . Ill start off by saying wowzers to the last of the hella trolls standin . You guys are like the most exclusive fraternity left man , how do you do it ?

Really though , Do you think since your numbers have dropped and you guys ain't as loud on the server as you used to be , That people would of forgot the troll fests you guys would create !!!

By the way is that why you guys don't troll as much now . Yah know the lack of depth !!!

Personally i wanted to recruit more players for a long time but majority ruled , never really cared so much for this whole guild level stuffs .

But don't throw stones with jaws of glass . I mean one of your guildies was in our ts romancing one of our guildies girls who was also a guildie but then w.e .

Cant get to mad someone has to give those dogs a bone when all they were getting is a kibble .

Back to the point you guys have done on a larger scale and way more frequent then us the same things your labeling us with . You have no logical right to post on this thread other then to troll .

Any way this is hellcloud by the way , And i do drink and play ddo it's fun . Im sorry if my personality offended you guys .
    Last edited by murf201; 12-11-2012 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Ohh yeah and my grammer is horrible attack it please

If you can't argue with my first point then it should only make sense that you should be willing to understand the responses you get. How newfound is this nice Templar image been around? It takes a while for some to forgive and forget as it were. If you are not interested in amends and are just putting up a nice image then it's a facade as clear as the Hellcloud troll thread. If you are, then you would be dealing with those calling out your guilds history in a different way then you are currently.

And yes I read the whole thread before posting. I am aware of who said what first. But they post on your history of treatment of others. And you respond with the same attitude we've come to expect. Seems nothing has really changed.
    Sup False?

You can say lots of things about Templar. Problem is, those guys up there who attacking us, are doing the same thing to those other innocent I'm-a-casual-player-learning-the-game puggers.

I remember back then in my casual guild much before I joined Templar, we used to hate those HellaTrolls so bad. We got disgust so bad from their LFMs and warned new guildies for not hitting those type of LFMs.

No guild ever helped me like those meaniehead guys in Templar did. They were the only elitish snobs who give me a chance and teach me about gear, epics and stuff.

So yes, you can say lots of stuff about Templar. But if you come open minded and not "omgyousomean" or "donttellmehowtoplaymytoon" ****, those guys will actually teach you a thing or two, and help you achieve it.

And reffering to those hypocrites Thirt is talking about. They are.
    ~Miahoo all around!~

To all my friends: I Troll! Deal with it! You still hate me!

Ah, this thread is slightly awesome for all the wrong reasons.

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Again opiinion and disinformation I responded to out right attacks there is no denying that. And I have always pugged alot this is nothing new. If ur going to "try " to debate me try to stick to facts and logic please.
    Sorry are you confused?

I thought I stated everything quite clearly and as politely as I could.

I appologize if my straightforward approach has caused you and confusion. Please, allow me to simplify for you.

Ur guild acted all l33t and hater the suxors and n00bs! U were like lol netime they failed to keep up with ur uberz skillz. Now U r like, mk we r cool uberz n we helps way more then the other losers on teh server, see we still pwn alot, lollollol. Waitwut? Dun believe meh? Well you are teh new suxors n we lol at you.

Is that broken down enough for you?
    Git off mah lawn!

If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Sorry are you confused?

I thought I stated everything quite clearly and as politely as I could.

I appologize if my straightforward approach has caused you and confusion. Please, allow me to simplify for you.

Ur guild acted all l33t and hater the suxors and n00bs! U were like lol netime they failed to keep up with ur uberz skillz. Now U r like, mk we r cool uberz n we helps way more then the other losers on teh server, see we still pwn alot, lollollol. Waitwut? Dun believe meh? Well you are teh new suxors n we lol at you.

Is that broken down enough for you?
    +1
    I was going to do the same thing, but I didn't feel like translating my whole post. Spiderman works too!
    Children / Zeya / Tyremus / Inspiring

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by MiahooJunk View Post
    Sup False?

You can say lots of things about Templar. Problem is, those guys up there who attacking us, are doing the same thing to those other innocent I'm-a-casual-player-learning-the-game puggers.

I remember back then in my casual guild much before I joined Templar, we used to hate those HellaTrolls so bad. We got disgust so bad from their LFMs and warned new guildies for not hitting those type of LFMs.

No guild ever helped me like those meaniehead guys in Templar did. They were the only elitish snobs who give me a chance and teach me about gear, epics and stuff.

So yes, you can say lots of stuff about Templar. But if you come open minded and not "omgyousomean" or "donttellmehowtoplaymytoon" ****, those guys will actually teach you a thing or two, and help you achieve it.

And reffering to those hypocrites Thirt is talking about. They are.
    Heya Mia,

I hear what you are saying, but it's like this bro. You all had a nasty rep. If you are trying to change that, more power to you. If you aren't then keep on rocking with whatever you want. It don't bother me anyway.

But knowing you had a previous bad rep, trying to do something like you are is going to attract some flames. And while you are in a state of transition as it were, this would have been a fine chance for your guildmates to respond to claims while taking a high road. Some of your guild has managed to at least try to do that...others have not.
    Git off mah lawn!

Quote Originally Posted by xxScoobyDooxx View Post
    Just remember, she has donuts on her ears.
    Also, I'm bringing about the end of the world. That whole 12/12/12 Mayan prophecy thing?

Yeah, it's my birthday.
    Goddess! You know it baybee.

Nissha - Chanteuse - Zealotry - Zealot - Zeal
    Leader, High Rollers (Cannith)

I love it how people take the first opportunity they get to attack Templar, without fully reading the OP. They just skim over the details, and then activate their keyboard warrior mode - fighting the "big meanie head Templar trolls for great justice!" A pity, really. Because if they had just applied more of their mental capacity into interpreting the words into sentences and sentences into ideas they would have saved themselves a lot of wasted time:

Quote Originally Posted by freekay View Post
    ...But in saying all this, some people will still choose to have hurt-feelings and ill-will towards us. That's cool - we don't really care how you feel. We're Templar, remember?
    I didn't post this thread for you applause or accolades. The purpose of this post was to inform you that Templar now have an open-recruiting policy and that silly rumours about mass-boots was silly. Nothing else has changed. We still hate you, you still hate us - difference is that we don't approach you or your guild to help us complete EE...

Soaked/Soaking/Zecks/Zeckshealer - Cannith
    Soaked's build

If you can't argue with my first point then it should only make sense that you should be willing to understand the responses you get.
    I cant argue with ur first point because its based on fact not conjecture. Just because I cant argue that FACT doesnt lend xcredence to the rest of ur stament which is actually poorly disguised conjecture and opinion.

How newfound is this nice Templar image been around?

when did we say we were nice?

It takes a while for some to forgive and forget as it were. If you are not interested in amends and are just putting up a nice image then it's a facade as clear as the Hellcloud troll thread.

Where did i say we were interested in making amends as far as im concerned we have nothing to make up for. As for the hell cloud troll thread is he ur friend? Nope guy doesnt even like u, or are u one of those guys that crys when a kitten gets run over Im a bit more pragmatic circle of life and all

If you are, then you would be dealing with those calling out your guilds history in a different way then you are currently.
    no1 has actually called out my guilds history as a matter of fact I have been the only 1 to actually site any history. Ive noticed U cant actually site any fact from this thread mearly quote somones entire post then post ur opion as fact. Moving on...

completely incorrect and a out right lie (I really wanted to give u a gold star I know u kids that attended schools with smaller class's enjoy that sort of positive reinforcement).

I think ur compleatly unaware of who said what first or a liar, U can choose(dumb or a liar) theres no middle ground here. I challenge u to quote any of the things u reference here from earlier in the thread then when I quoted u originally, U cant because its not there.

Another dude a bit to attached to the right side of his brain (pm me if u understood that reference and I will award a gold star)

At the end of the day who looks confused kid?
    Last edited by aarant; 12-11-2012 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Im simple

Heya Mia,

I hear what you are saying, but it's like this bro. You all had a nasty rep. If you are trying to change that, more power to you. If you aren't then keep on rocking with whatever you want. It don't bother me anyway.

But knowing you had a previous bad rep, trying to do something like you are is going to attract some flames. And while you are in a state of transition as it were, this would have been a fine chance for your guildmates to respond to claims while taking a high road. Some of your guild has managed to at least try to do that...others have not.
    Dude ... I have no idea who you are in game (I'm sure guildies will fill me in ) but as Zeck's has stated multiple times ....... WE DID NOT POST THIS TO SAY WE ARE TURNING A NEW LEAF OR ARE IN A STATE OF MORAL TRANSITION!!!!!. Learn to read.

READ THIS BIT SLOWLY
    We are saying we have an open recruitment policy and the rumors about mass bootings are false and all officers will quit the guild if this happens.

You really are quite the Troll if you can't read and understand this.
    Flashious, Slashious, Bashious, Delushous, SifuTam Toustious, Sneakious
    Officer - Templar - Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by Yalina View Post
    Does Templar still exist? Or they are just as dead as that Hellcloud guy?
    ...Really?

Community Member

You are so much fun! With a personality like that, I wish I grouped with you more often! The last time we grouped, you started with an early lead for "most deaths" in EE LoB and finished strong to tie for first place!

I will never forget that first life fighter who got stuck and killed in a room full of Earth Elles in normal VoN 3. I ran in there on my paladin and snagged your soulstone. You said, "thanks". I thought, "What a nice dude". Can we please get that guy back?

Greebles
    -Leader of Hella Troll

Every 1 of you are hypocrites, ur here what to prevent evil templar from ruining the
    As for u and the 3 remaing members of hella troll I could care less what u think, I never liked u back in the pk days and it goes beyond that now kid. A little greese hurt ur epeen that much? mad that ur pixel was danced in some blender traps? CHeck ebay there may be a sense of humour for sale. U know as well as the rest of the server more often then not we target each other first we just happen to be hip to those shenanigans and put antishenanigans gear on when the ramps of von 5 are coming up or other prime spots.

<snip>

In summery U are a hypocrite along with the rest of the scavengers that ur guilds rotting carcass drew to this thread I wont start the whole auto decline black list thing but if a single member states that u or the other guilds are auto declining, blacklisting its on and wont end for quite a while, simply leave this thread it has nothing to do with u people. U are simply exposing ur selves for the the hypocrite's that I have known most of u to be, but was to lazy to mention. Feel free to post some more sillyness but the lfm panel puts the lie to any statement of good intentions u and ur rainbow coalition may feel like posting, peace out.
    Greebles - 20 Wiz WF, Kyarane - 20 Paladin Human, Shandria - 18 Pal / 2 Mnk Human, Grinhold - 20 FvS helf: Cannith

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Default Look who learned how to multi-quote, all the grats!

I cant argue with ur first point because its based on fact not conjecture. Just because I cant argue that FACT doesnt lend xcredence to the rest of ur stament which is actually poorly disguised conjecture and opinion.

Glad you chose not to argue fact. Huzzah for you. The following statement which you chose to identify as opinion is more fact then you wish it to be true. Just because you pug ee runs doesn't make you some hero of the people.

when did we say we were nice?

Again put together from how you bragged you hosted no filtering ee pugs and the rest of the server aren't helping anyone. That can either be considered a nice act or one out of desparation because you can't fill your own groups in house. You decide.

Where did i say we were interested in making amends as far as im concerned we have nothing to make up for. As for the hell cloud troll thread is he ur friend? Nope guy doesnt even like u, or are u one of those guys that crys when a kitten gets run over Im a bit more pragmatic circle of life and all

Trust me, I will lose a little bit of sleep tonight knowing Hellcloud and I are not the BFF I thought we were. I was completely offended by that troll as I live in the affected area, and witnessed first hand alot of the havoc the last two storms caused. Was in poor taste and poor timing.

no1 has actually called out my guilds history as a matter of fact I have been the only 1 to actually site any history. Ive noticed U cant actually site any fact from this thread mearly quote somones entire post then post ur opion as fact. Moving on...

Well we could call out more detail of your history, but I was trying to have a disscussion that didn't lead to closing the thread.

completely iincorrect and a out right lie (I really wanted to give u a gold star I know u kids that attended schools with smaller class's enjoy that sort of positive reinforcement).

I think ur compleatly unaware of who said what first or a liar, U can choose(dumb or a liar) theres no middle ground here. I challenge u to quote any of the things u reference here from earlier in the thread then when I quoted u originally, U cant because its not there.

Another dude a bit to attached to the right side of his brain (pm me if u understood that reference and I will award a gold star)

What's funny is I was trying to have an intelligent conversaion with you. Seems you didn't bring enought to the table.

At the end of the day who looks confused kid?
    I'll start taking you more seriously when you can actually hold a conversation that doesn't disolve into insults.
    Git off mah lawn!

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by xxScoobyDooxx View Post
    Dude ... I have no idea who you are in game (I'm sure guildies will fill me in ) but as Zeck's has stated multiple times ....... WE DID NOT POST THIS TO SAY WE ARE TURNING A NEW LEAF OR ARE IN A STATE OF MORAL TRANSITION!!!!!. Learn to read.

READ THIS BIT SLOWLY
    We are saying we have an open recruitment policy and the rumors about mass bootings are false and all officers will quit the guild if this happens.

You really are quite the Troll if you can't read and understand this.
    Really? You have no idea who I am in game?

Man if only there was this way of posting your alts at the end of every post...oh wait...
    Git off mah lawn!

Heya Mia,

Nice, efficient, funny and etc are all different stuff. I never said we're nice nor we're trying to be.

I was reffering to those hypocrites who were attacking the guild.
    ~Miahoo all around!~

To all my friends: I Troll! Deal with it! You still hate me!

Saying hi before the Cube show up!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast