Question Paralyzing weapons not getting produced anymore?

I only see few at the AH and those are all old ones (higher weapon base price). When did this change take effect? Are they still dropping at all? Better keep your paralyzing bow if you still have one. I mean I can see how it is considered a strong effect on lower levels, but it's not available below lvl12 or so anyway, and at higher levels most enemies save against it (DC 17?), so that wielding it at lvl18 or higher is pretty much useless anyway. So was it nerfed or just an oversight? Or are they replacing it with something similar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    People are absolutely working on it at the moment.

i dont think i have seen any either ...i just checked ah and there are only 3 on there all with old base values

Quote Originally Posted by Bimbelbo View Post
    I only see few at the AH and those are all old ones (higher weapon base price). When did this change take effect? Are they still dropping at all? Better keep your paralyzing bow if you still have one. I mean I can see how it is considered a strong effect on lower levels, but it's not available below lvl12 or so anyway, and at higher levels most enemies save against it (DC 17?), so that wielding it at lvl18 or higher is pretty much useless anyway. So was it nerfed or just an oversight? Or are they replacing it with something similar?
    Para is ml 10 (8with rr)
    And dc 17 sounds like junk but even vale it still works like a champ. Thought I'd have to put away for vale elite but still does wonders there.
    Move along , Nothing to see here