Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Default Update 16 Patch 1: Event #2

Hello! It's time for another Lamannia Event! U16p1 brings the Eveningstar Midwinder Festival and Astral Shards to DDO. Everyone needs stuff to properly test the new content and systems! In particular, you need tokens for the race, ice skates, and hot cider.

I will be waiting for you in Eveningstar (near the beginning of the Festival race track) on the following day and time to distribute Heroic/Epic Experience, Plat, and the previously listed items! Additionally, there will be a Door to Eveningstar placed in the Harbor near the Founder's Fountain to assist your arrival.

Sunday, December 9th from 9am to 11am

All times are Eastern (GMT-5)

Server wipe?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Hello! It's time for another Lamannia Event! U16p1 brings the Eveningstar Midwinder Festival and Astral Shards to DDO. Everyone needs stuff to properly test the new content and systems! In particular, you need tokens for the race, ice skates, and hot cider.

I will be waiting for you in Eveningstar (near the beginning of the Festival race track) on the following day and time to distribute Heroic/Epic Experience, Plat, and the previously listed items! Additionally, there will be a Door to Eveningstar placed in the Harbor near the Founder's Fountain to assist your arrival.

Sunday, December 9th from 9am to 11am

All times are Eastern (GMT-5)
    Hey Ya Squeak is there any way the time could be changed? Many people are not on East Coast time. maybe like 12:00-2:00 would make it better for some people. Just a thought. Last event seemed like a low turn out. Still great that we are having these events.

Quote Originally Posted by rest View Post
    server wipe?
    no™
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
    • Cannith Crafting.
    • Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rest View Post
    Server wipe?
    No.... I love my toons the way they are right now..
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Community Member
    3rd star from the left, and on til morning...

Is the intention for us just to test the technical functioning of the events and the shards, or are you seeking feedback about our impressions of the content?

And I am firmly against a character wipe, but I -am- for a method to -re-transfer newer copies of updated characters from live. I suggest wiping the transfer logs clean and letting people rename or delete their lammania character and re-transfer newere updated versions. That will make them happier and allow us who wish to keep our lammania characters.

Of course form time to time for technical reasons a character wipe is necessary to start new development with a clean character, but I suggest that except for where technically required, holding off on wipes would only encourage more people to use Lammania (or the same people more often) and thereby test more.
    Last edited by My2Cents; 12-08-2012 at 09:01 AM.

Exclamation

Can you Stock the Auction house Squeaks? All the items from Last time Expired so the whole thing is Empty...

Man were is eveyone... i hope the event is still going to happen tomorrow
    Last edited by Buttkierownsmade; 12-09-2012 at 01:16 AM.
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

I appreciate feedback on both the technical functioning of new content and systems as well as your impressions.

Also, I know that Sunday only events are restrictive for people. I will do my best to go back to the two events at two different times, so more people can participate.

Lastly, I will fill the AH tonight!

Smiles,
    Squeak

I appreciate feedback on both the technical functioning of new content and systems as well as your impressions.

Also, I know that Sunday only events are restrictive for people. I will do my best to go back to the two events at two different times, so more people can participate.

Smiles,
    Squeak
    are you saying more events in the future??

Community Member

Smiles,
    Squeak
    Thank You. You are awesome. Was a good event my first with my New PC. Yay was no Lag.

Somewhere in the land of rain, trees, and flannel. Could it get any worse? lol

Smiles,
    Squeak
    Thanks Squeak!!! Oh and a little thing I noticed that I found really cool was seeing my character's breath....such a nice little touch. Will be running and testing out stuff later.
    Khyber - Flirtybratt (8/6/6 rogue/ranger/monk), Bratttt (pure rogue assassin) & various other toons with brat in the name. I am, of course, the brat in BrattyTop!

Community Member

*sigh* And here I just woke up
    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigalGuru View Post
    Note to Self: Dear Self, I like you very much, but you are an idiot. Next time, check your facts. There is no point letting everyone else know you are an idiot. It might also help if you were to stop posting at 4 AM. Sincerely, Self

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkierownsmade View Post
    No.... I love my toons the way they are right now..
    Its a test server, I wouldn't get attached.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbeak07 View Post
    Its a test server, I wouldn't get attached.

To late. -.-

nice surprise visit today, thanks Squeaks

Event #3 Soon?

When is Update 17 comming

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

is lamannia down? :\ got stuck already in the loading screen before the character selection :|

oh yeah and when i logged in a while ago, general chat was the ONLY chat working. tells and party invitations couldn't be made and i don't know what's happening :|

and Squeak went offline when we needed her the most :\
    Last edited by lucreciacrescent; 12-14-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Eveningstar was crashed only toons i can get on are those in the harbor

now when i try and log in it get stuck at loading new game data
    Last edited by irnimnode; 12-14-2012 at 10:33 AM.

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by irnimnode View Post
    Eveningstar was crashed only toons i can get on are those in the harbor
    no wonder, there was a door to eveningstar near the entrance of the inspired quarter in the harbor :| suspicious

well I guess, live servers are being prioritized more by the devs right now
    Last edited by lucreciacrescent; 12-14-2012 at 10:03 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast