Cool Join the revolution!

With the game not offering any perks anymore, I'm calling out all VIP's to take charge and move to Premium accounts next time they are asked to pay for nothing. Seems to me we should be getting something for our money!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by M113k7262 View Post
    With the game not offering any perks anymore, I'm calling out all VIP's to take charge and move to Premium accounts next time they are asked to pay for nothing. Seems to me we should be getting something for our money!
    They took away access to all packs, ability to open on any difficulty, access to all races and classes, and 500 TP a month?

Ouch !

Oh wait, its a rant. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasparion View Post
    Oh wait, its a rant. Sorry.
    Yep, it's a rant. I just hate the fact that they took away our weekly freebies, won't fix the servers, won't fix the game and blame everything on the players.

The small irony is that people joining 'the revolution' will have to pay Turbine money in order to get back what they lost in VIP to play Premium. Unless of course you're willing to slowly gather the adventure packs and character slots back using the free turbine points gained.

In the long term, yeah ok, your revolution intentions might be met. Short term, it's counter productive to your intentions.

I'm premium and enjoy this game style. I wish you all the best in your transference if you finally get fed up with VIP.

blame everything on the players.

Yep, it's a rant. I just hate the fact that they took away our weekly freebies, won't fix the servers, won't fix the game and blame everything on the players.

What does any of that have to do with where I am a VIP subscriber or paid a bunch of cash up front for content? ANd I certainly havent seen turbin balme the players for anything that is actually broken.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Sounds elitist. But, it could be helpful.

I cashed out a while back. its a good thing, too: I haven't played much since they uglied up AH interface and stuck that eyeball in the middle of my screen. I mean, what kind of knuckledragger interface designer puts the "enter" button on the exact opposite corner of the interface from the criteria being entered?

Bah!

I've spent... oh... lets just say lots of money... playing this game. And I'll be happy to spend more. I want to. I want to want to...

Not until I feel like playing it again.
    Chaeos of Argonessen, Human Rogue/Fighter
    Please re-break AC differently.