Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dedicated, disciplined, and happy players

I joined a pug with this note attached. I found a great amount of humor during my experience with the PUG. The group leader exhibited none of these attributes. He zerged off, died at the red name, cussed like a sailor the whole time, and talked down to other players who died in the quest. All this from a player who describes themselves in their bio as a “gaming god”.

That ddo hour was a train wreck, but an entertaining one. Irony can be very funny.
    Crakspiders - Craakspdr - Crakdspidr - Thatdoood - Otherdoood - Otherrguy

Community Member

He is well known for those LFMs, most people only make the mistake of joining once.

ive been known to post LFMs for 'ADHD, undisciplined, emo gimps' when i see one up

Uber Completionist
    The Hatchery

I guess almost everyone on our server has seen his lfm's. Funny ones indeed :-)

Maybe he's putting those up to find people that are the opposite of himself .. who knows !?!?

Oh, him. I put a "Elite, BYOH, don't be a moron" LFM up yesterday. Not knowing it was him I accepted him. First sentence he spoke made me boot him as he clearly didn't qualify for "don't be a moron" part of my LFM.

Well, actually Z booted him as I passed her lead so she could boot him after the first sentence he spoke
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==$==ORIEN==$==$==$==$==$==$==$=
    Darthwolf **(?_?) Zendarth m(?_?m) Darthnoheals \(?_?)
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==House Do'Urden==$==$==$==$==$==$=

I seriously did NOT post anything here on purpose, Darth....
    Last edited by susiedupfer; 12-04-2012 at 06:24 AM.
    Orien: Zizie, Zeelee, Zeeny, Zeety, Zeleste, Zeeby
    ?

Was in a group with said LFM poster once, Gratz for lasting an hour.

10 minutes waiting for group to fill was all that I could take. Never made it to the quest, shortly after a few of us dropped group was the first time I notice that particular LFM request.

Look at LFM comments, shake head, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by darthhento View Post
    Oh, him. I put a "Elite, BYOH, don't be a moron" LFM up yesterday. Not knowing it was him I accepted him. First sentence he spoke made me boot him as he clearly didn't qualify for "don't be a moron" part of my LFM.
    Usually, I try to fulfill the standards of my own LFMs. Sometimes, I need to add "Gimp spot already taken.", and remove "be sober" and "know the way" on the fly.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Community Member

I have no idea how he managed to cap the first time to TR... I joined his group once for a run of elite ETK on my pally, and managed to win that, but he was difficult and annoying to deal with.

I guess I was just curious. I'm pretty self sufficient, so I didn't need him. But his behavior being so contrary to the LFM's I had seen for so long, I couldn't help but watch the train wreck happen.

I discussed him with my son afterwards and he informed me of this individual's "infamy" in PvP. By infamy, I mean that he talks a huge game, gets wiped by anyone with half a brain, and then starts up the excuse train. All of this is second hand from my boy, since I despise PvP, except to screw around with people i know.
    Crakspiders - Craakspdr - Crakdspidr - Thatdoood - Otherdoood - Otherrguy

I saw his LFMs many times but never tried to join and didn't even care for his name. But then I have noticed some guy creating a drama because he lost in PvP to a higher level toon and he tried to spin it as he was uber because he nearly killed the other toon. Of course he was a rear end in a top hat to everyone else who commented (as it was happening in general chat in the harbor). And then I have noticed he was the one who puts those LFMs for happy, relaxed and disciplined people. Will steer clear

Quote Originally Posted by Varashad View Post
    I have no idea how he managed to cap the first time to TR...
    Even if he didn't eat the xp stone it is hardly a challenge to get to 20 on a first-lifer. And you can get tokens easy from challenges(or buy the Heart in store).
    Last edited by karsion; 12-06-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by karsion View Post
    But then I have noticed some guy creating a drama because he lost in PvP to a higher level toon and he tried to spin it as he was uber because he nearly killed the other toon. Of course he was a rear end in a top hat to everyone else who commented (as it was happening in general chat in the harbor).
    He was at that for 2 or 3 nights straight, I have some great screenshots of that chat. Dude lost his mind. He calls himself "the great one".
    Orien
    | Klorox | Suppressor | Vellien | Knost | & more |
    ~ Youtube ~ DDO Adventures ~

He is a legend in his own mind. When I booted him from the group(so helpfully mentioned by Darth ), he sent many tells. He accused me of being new. When I informed him how long I had been playing,(I remember him posting for Korthos quests with his trademark stipulations) and how many lives I had under my belt, his follow-up was that I was a girl. You really know you have lost a discussion when all you can come up with is that the other person is of the opposite gender.
    Orien: Zizie, Zeelee, Zeeny, Zeety, Zeleste, Zeeby
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by susiedupfer View Post
    You really know you have lost a discussion when all you can come up with is that the other person is of the opposite gender.
    But, but, ... the cooties!
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Funny how things come full circle, isnt it?
    SidekickzDysmoniaEilisia PSSC

Quote Originally Posted by trog_star View Post
    He is well known for those LFMs, most people only make the mistake of joining once.

ive been known to post LFMs for 'ADHD, undisciplined, emo gimps' when i see one up
    Um, JOINING!!!

Okay, what quest again? What house? Shr plz?
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

Quote Originally Posted by susiedupfer View Post
    He is a legend in his own mind. When I booted him from the group(so helpfully mentioned by Darth ), he sent many tells. He accused me of being new. When I informed him how long I had been playing,(I remember him posting for Korthos quests with his trademark stipulations) and how many lives I had under my belt, his follow-up was that I was a girl. You really know you have lost a discussion when all you can come up with is that the other person is of the opposite gender.
    Well, you are a girl. You can't really deny that. I mean, it makes you awesome, but... he was correct in calling you such. :P
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

Recently I hosted a pug eh eveningstar "relaxed, grumpy and (can't remember)" lfm. Noone joined.

Sounds like I'm going to have a new way to amuse myself now ..
    I can fit the listed req's for such a pug. As exactly as the fella this thread is about
    Generally prefer playing with smart people that don't cause drama however, have to see if its more fun imitating this fella or intentionally screwing with him.

Quote Originally Posted by karl_k0ch View Post
    Recently I hosted a pug eh eveningstar "relaxed, grumpy and (can't remember)" lfm. Noone joined.
    Was it "relaxed, grumpy and the five other dwarves" maybe? Either way, that post wouldn't have stopped me from requesting to join had I seen it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast