Default Is there a list of "pacifist" quests?

Meaning quests where Insidious Cunning bonus (no monsters killed) is possible? In most quests it is not possible, as at least end boss must be killed.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Community Member

Stealthy Repossession is a good one. Some of the Tangleroot ones you can Invis/Stalk to the end. Blockade Buster as well.

Last night in Eyes of Stone we got a +7% bonus despite having killed about 100 mobs. I think that one is bugged though.

Centre of the Universe-ish, winterland version

I doubt such a list exists, but you could try searching the forums for it. I wouldn't waste a lot of time on it though - the key quest mechanic in this game involves killing monsters and the number of quests that can be completed with no kills is, I imagine, vanishingly small.

There are lots of quests that can be completed with a small number of kills, however, and if you're just looking for quests that have a bonus for that, I recommend looking at DDOWiki and doing a search on various terms such as "Devious Bonus" etc. and checking out the quest links that come up.

* Thelanis - Mercure *
    C.L.A.W. (Council of Law and War)

Off the top of my head, these quests can all be done without killing anything (it may be quite difficult to do it, but it's possible). I've likely missed some, and may have listed others where there's a monster who isn't explicitly a mission goal but whose death is required to unlock a door.

Hall of the Mark
    The Storehouse's Secret
    Stop Hazadil's Shipment
    Retrieve the stolen goods
    Stealthy Reposession
    The Smuggler's Warehouse
    Home Sweet Sewer
    Recovering the Lost Tome
    The Friar's Niece
    To Find A Witness: Return to the Sanctuary
    The Old Archives
    The Kobold's Den: Clan Gnashtooth
    The Kobold's Den: Rescuing Arlos (this would be incredibly difficult, as Arlos will aggro on any kobolds he sees)
    The Hobgoblin's Captives
    Whisperdoom's Spawn
    The Deadly Package: The Stronghold Key (Unless the key chest is locked until the guards are dead, but I think it isn't)
    The Deadly Package: Agent of the Darguul
    The Troglodyte's Get

Almost all low level stuff. I think the option to not kill anything pretty much vanishes entirely after level 10. Even heavily stealth based quests like epic Claw of Vulkoor still requires killing the initial fire giant.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

important Note:

Insidious Cunning, like Conquest, has a threshold on a Quest-by-Quest basis.

to put it another way, every quest has a certain number of mobs that can be killed and still get Insidious Cunning, and that number is almost never 0
    The Funniest Thing I've Ever Read
    Toons: Twengor (pal), Margween (Bard/FTR/Rogue), Nestrana (wiz), Ammerlyn (Arti), Ostarin (Monk) on Cannith

The Claw of Vulcor can be done with 1 kill (ony the first Giant).
    On epic as well.
    It's a deed worthy of braging about.