Default Experienced player looking for a new guild.

So I've been playing for something close to 6 years now, many of the more experienced raiders I am certain have run with me many times on any of my monk, paladin, or artificer. At any rate I don't feel like the guild I'm with now is a good fit for me anymore and would like very much to find a new one, I would prefer an experienced guild that frequents endgame content, at any rate if you find this post of interest please message me for my character names, I don't think they're in my forum signature but if they are and you recognize me then feel free to message with any info about your guild that might be relevant. Thanks much, looking forward to hearing from you.

-Z
    "Failure is not only an option, but a valuable learning experience." - Personal motto.

It's important to note that over the years I have become a vent-aholic so unless your guild has Ventrillo or some other out of game voice chat engine I'm sadly not interested, it's nothing against the guild, I'm sure you're awesome, but I'm addicted to out of game voice chat for sorting parties in advance or just in general not typing everything.
    "Failure is not only an option, but a valuable learning experience." - Personal motto.

if you want you can check out my guild requirements and if you still want to join sent me a mail with your toons
    http://fireofthedragon.lefora.com/20...to-join-guild/
    tepidus flamma of amicitia mos usquequaque persevero ustulo in nostrum pectus pectoris pro totus infinitio