Post WTB: Turbine Points!

Looking to buy some Turbine Points, as many as I can get. I've got a bunch of Platinum and Large Scales I'm not planning on using any time soon. Some trades will be for me, some will be set on behalf of friends/Guildies. I vouch for any of the people I set up trades for (since they're using my name to trade), but if you're not keen on trading with them please let me know.

Platinum:
    2,500,000 Platinum for 1,550 Turbine Points.
    4,100,000 Platinum for 2,500 Turbine Points. (4,000,000 + 100,000 Bonus!)
    8,400,000 Platinum for 5,000 Turbine Points. (8,000,000 + 400,000 Bonus!)

Elixirs of Major Mnemonic Enhancement:
    200 Elixirs of Major Mnemonic Enhancement for 1,550 Turbine Points.
    350 Elixirs of Major Mnemonic Enhancement for 2,500 Turbine Points. (325 + 25 Bonus!)
    700 Elixirs of Major Mnemonic Enhancement for 5,000 Turbine Points. (650 + 50 Bonus!)

Codes can be bought from here!
    Last edited by NexEverto; 03-31-2014 at 02:29 AM.
    || Arari - Cleric Rogue || Athyria - Satanic Mechanic || Ethirial - Arcane Archer || Tiarinlasa - Spell Singer || Zirron - Divine Avenger ||

whats the bonus? we are paying a bonus?
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Damn you forum folk...damn you all!!

Quote Originally Posted by zarthak View Post
    whats the bonus? we are paying a bonus?
    No, I offer the bonus for bulk deals. You don't pay anything extra, but receive more. That's why there's only a bonus on the larger point packs, not the stand 1550 Code.
    || Arari - Cleric Rogue || Athyria - Satanic Mechanic || Ethirial - Arcane Archer || Tiarinlasa - Spell Singer || Zirron - Divine Avenger ||

I still have my 11,000 TP code from the expansion, since there hasn't been anything I'm that interested in buying lately.

What's the "bonus" for that sort of bulk?

Thread clean up and bump!

I'm curious... how do Codes > Plat trades over the plat cap generally work?
    Crime in multi-storey car parks: it's wrong on so many levels.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Persiflage View Post
    Trade window to trade the goods, chat window to provide the code.

It relies on at least one party acting in good faith because its impossible to do the trade in a 100% safe way.

I believe its also possibly against the DDO rules though Turbine have never been involved or responded to anyone asking if its okay.

Certainly if someone got ripped off in a trade the Turbine response would be "bad luck".

However, Nex can be trusted. So there is no risk from Nex's side of the trade.

Community Member

I can personally vouch for Nex as we've swapped before. He's good people to trade with.

Quote Originally Posted by Persiflage View Post
    Jasparion is on the money on how it's done. It does require a lot of trust, sometimes more than people can offer. Honestly though, most people seem to be trust worthy, I've only ever had two trades that were problematic. Such is life though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasparion View Post
    I believe its also possibly against the DDO rules though Turbine have never been involved or responded to anyone asking if its okay.
    I'm of the impression that it isn't against Turbines rules. Turbine points have no real world monetary value, and Turbines Terms of Service/End License User Agreement only states that in game items cannot be sold for real life money. I looked into that before I started doing all this, when codes first came out, so it may have since been updated (though I doubt it).

However, Nex can be trusted. So there is no risk from Nex's side of the trade.
    Always nice to have people vouch for you.

Quote Originally Posted by D'arc_Tangent View Post
    I can personally vouch for Nex as we've swapped before. He's good people to trade with.
    As were you! I was meant to get back to you about some trades too, wasn't I? Bah... Life keeps me far too busy.
    Last edited by NexEverto; 01-15-2013 at 12:56 AM.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

According to http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=20 TP do have a "real-world monetary value".

Of course, Turbine's (in)actions since seem to indicate that they have change their stance on this. But I'm not aware of any official post on the subject - though I could be wrong, of course.
    It's definitely an N-word.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    According to http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=20 TP do have a "real-world monetary value".

Of course, Turbine's (in)actions since seem to indicate that they have change their stance on this. But I'm not aware of any official post on the subject - though I could be wrong, of course.
    Common economic sense should tell both of you you are indeed wrong. To wit:

This has been like the 4th or 5th time I have posted this. When will people get it?
    Last edited by Arkat; 01-15-2013 at 12:03 PM.

Looking for 2,500 Turbine Points! I'll throw in an extra bonus of Pots if I get them before the end of the week!
    Last edited by NexEverto; 03-04-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Common economic sense should tell both of you you are indeed wrong. To wit:

This has been like the 4th or 5th time I have posted this. When will people get it?
    Well, some people have more time than the means of income........better this than making an outlet for people to have to resort to crime or tomfoolery to get RL money to buy them LOL.

Yes I believe for some the game is that addicting

If someone doesn't have the money to buy them they weren't going to anyways, I think this actually may give the incentive for people who have more money but less time to buy more TP's than they normally would to make deals like this.

I guess in a sense it is a form of plat farming but Turbine is making money out of it....it's not like the middle man is being left out in this instance.

Do people still buy plat anymore here anyways?

p.s. Sorry to interrupt your thread Nex

Scratt for president!!!!

Bumpity!

Khyber seems to have a good bunch of people ..... close to 15 TP trades so far and no issues at all

Still away from home for a week but will help you out when I get back for sure.

Can always use a couple more plat capped toons
    " Elize Ryd - Officer @ Band of Gypsys "

" Trapped in my skin - See the nexus in my dreams - But will you bury me within? "

Amaranthe - The NeXuS

Restocked and ready to trade!

Upity!