Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Very disappointed. Over 40 purple coins and not one #5 recipe. Horrible lag issues in the harbor interrupting jumps. The cherry on top was the light gravity effect that would not come off my toon until teleported to an airship. The reason I liked this event was it was one of the few ways left to improve really good random gen weapons, which I would try to save over the year to buff in this event. I guess it's par for 2020, too bad.

Community Member thomascoolone64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KMelka View Post
    Very disappointed. Over 40 purple coins and not one #5 recipe. Horrible lag issues in the harbor interrupting jumps. The cherry on top was the light gravity effect that would not come off my toon until teleported to an airship. The reason I liked this event was it was one of the few ways left to improve really good random gen weapons, which I would try to save over the year to buff in this event. I guess it's par for 2020, too bad.
    I have no idea why your complaining, I had no issues ice skating in the harbor.... i got over 150 purples in a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

"Ignore the text in the Lamannia launcher claiming to be from Middle Earth. Wat?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123