Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Community Member

Cool stuck in wall photo gallery

I am inviting everyone to post photos of their stuck in wall encounter. This is at the start of LoD. the novice is trying to burn the dog in the fireplace lol

Lets see how big this gallery can get. looking forward to see many funny pics here. good luck out there and remember to take your pic of anything stuck in a wall, mob, boss, you lol
    We are all lost travelers, on a journey to find that which we do not know, but it is not a prize we seek, but the road that must be taken, it is that inside us that drives us forward into the unknown.

Community Member

Default not stuck in wall

Here is a kobold stuck in the ceiling while rescuing arlos in the WW, luckily arlos didnt notice him on the way out.

We are all lost travelers, on a journey to find that which we do not know, but it is not a prize we seek, but the road that must be taken, it is that inside us that drives us forward into the unknown.

This is me stuck in the Pillar in DA

Might be fun to see what kinda of crazy images we can drum up with this.

Not stuck in a wall, but here's my "stuck in the air" physics picture of the General Manager from EH BoB.

Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Community Member

Default while argo was down

So I was testing a monk built on khyber while argo was down. Not the best time to not be a rogue. Jailed on korthos by lag, skipped me right through the bars. I know it is not stuck in wall, but this is how it happens. sure hope a dev reads this and laughs, then pls go get a locksmith.

Not so much stuck in the wall as through the wall... kinda like Alice

"You know how sometimes when you’re drifting off to sleep you feel that jolt, like you were falling and caught yourself at the last second? It’s nothing to be concerned about, it’s usually just the parasite adjusting its grip." -David Wong

Suulo stuck:

Horoth stuck:

The exact trap DCs in EE HH, A guide for DDO-ML, Unknown Heroes: 3rd place, TR Cache Button, Loot Design, Welcome to Orien: /joinchannel Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by Certon View Post
    This is the most perfect suggestion in the history of suggestions, and it is full of upsides for both players and servers.

Community Member

this ooze gets stuck in this pipe every time i run the tear

Community Member

Smile yet another miss-placed kobold

it is hard to see but a kobold is stuck in the bookcase, he ran straight in as we entered the room and smashed it himself. Funny stuff.

Just one more photo to make us laugh, hope you all enjoy this

This is probably my favorite stuck moment in the game since I've been playing.
    I am a lost wandering soul

Quote Originally Posted by grodon9999
    Can the monkies who program this game get anything write?

Searing Heights, part of ruins just northwest of southern shrine (usually has an orc caster on top). A black wolf was stuck in exact same manner the day before, so it may be a repeatable thing.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Community Member

I didnt take pictures of it cause i didnt thought of responding to this thread until today.
    Tried Maraud the Mines on elite with hire. Got stuck in lava there, couldnt use /stuck since i used it today already, (which isnt true btw, but thats another story...), so relogged but i spawned still in stuck spot. So i rced and said: Sht, lets do something else... So i did elite Enemy within and at first fight, skelly got thrown behind the barrier, which drops WHEN U KILL ALL MOBS lol, so couldnt get pass this 1 also.
    Iam really sick of this sht, since U16 i had more char stucks und mobs blown away than in my last 4 years of playing, getting more and more bored for this.

I had a great shot of me stuck in one of the furnaces in Reclamation, looking out through the bars, but my computer crashed and I lost it.

"All in all, it's just a-nother [insert mobile name] stuck in the wall"

/pinkfloyd

Unfortunately I didn't bother with screenshots as I was too ****ed off about it, but all in one day:

In Blockade Buster, enter into a ship underbelly, get pushed through a wall into the room that contains the ship's underbelly. Tried to /stuck, said I had already used it, even though I hadn't.
    In Undermine, fighting the monsters in the lordsmarch plaza area, get knocked through wall into a thin ledge surrounding outside of the wall outside of the palace. Again, forced to abandon the instance.
    In Assault on Summerfield, fighting a named orc at the portals at start, he rockets off and gets stuck outside of the map.
    On Framework, get pushed into a small section of wall, had to abandon quest again.
    Also in Undermine later in the day, got pushed by a Kobold outside of the tunnel wall and fell infinitely through black space.

This is hard to get

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How do I insert an image ?

NVM I think I found

An old one.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Nedime; 12-06-2012 at 01:30 PM.
    Succubus pretty ... too bad she try to kill us
    Lewela FvS (5th life)-Aezechiel Sorc (3rd life)-Usuldur Monk (5th life)-Larsenkarden Cleric (2nd life)-Punkcanard Eva-Artie (2nd life)-Kakophonyc Virtuoso/Fighter
    Le Dernier Chapitre ///// Argonnessen

This one was caused by a ton of lag.

Ghallanda - Deltree (Rogue 11), Niecih (Cleric 14) Pemn (Barb 8), Ehseri (Sorc 3) - Blackmoor Defenders

Quote Originally Posted by JustWinBaby View Post
    This one was caused by a ton of lag.

Is not erasing the hireling's name is a violation of the forum's law ?
    Succubus pretty ... too bad she try to kill us
    Lewela FvS (5th life)-Aezechiel Sorc (3rd life)-Usuldur Monk (5th life)-Larsenkarden Cleric (2nd life)-Punkcanard Eva-Artie (2nd life)-Kakophonyc Virtuoso/Fighter
    Le Dernier Chapitre ///// Argonnessen

Guess who's cowardly hiding behind a barrier he's keeping shut ?

Owy Evoker FvS / Praledric Completionist Qstaff Rogue/Monk/Druid / Laraeph DC Wizard / Laraelph AA Monk/Ranger/Pally / Gaenry Shiradi Sorc/FvS/Wiz / Reasis SWF Pally & numerous others
    The Leveller for DDO!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast