Thread: ehChrono help

Community Member obscure.jester's Avatar

Default ehChrono help

i definitely need some help here as it is getting really frustrating.
    is there any quick way or hints/tips to farm mats for envenomed cloak?
    i regularly run ehChrono (and EE too) with two toons since over one year (3-4 runs per week) and i have never ever seen a shard of envenomed cloak. ever.
    same is true for the scroll.
    i saw ONCE a seal, not for roll of course, and thats it.
    i dont mean in my loot, i mean in general.
    i was wondering how is it possible since i have collected in this last year enough mats to craft 2 epic staff of nat gann, 2 epic goggles of time sensing, a complete epic abishai set (except cloak), 1 epic hellstroke axe, 2 epic docent of diabolist, 1 epic robe of diabolist and i left in chests/passed enough mats for an entire collection of 10 pieces each at least of epic hellfire crossbow and epic gem of many faces.
    according to what i have seen so far then, looks like general loot has a similar drop rate with abishai set mats being a bit harder to drop and cloak mats being almost unexisting while xbow and gem have a drop rate above the spam.
    now that i think i didnt notice many mats for time sensing blade too. (i dont need it so i might have passed some without paying attention tho).
    i know there are many people with epic envenomed cloak around, so i was wondering how long did it take for them, if i am just terribly unlucky with or is there effectively a discompensation in drop rate.

of course, i badly need that cloak thus any suggestion to grind it is welcome.
    I fail better than anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by obscure.jester View Post
    i have collected in this last year enough mats to craft 2 epic staff of nat gann, 2 epic goggles of time sensing, a complete epic abishai set (except cloak), 1 epic hellstroke axe, 2 epic docent of diabolist, 1 epic robe of diabolist and i left in chests/passed enough mats for an entire collection of 10 pieces each at least of epic hellfire crossbow and epic gem of many faces.
    Attention guys; he is complaining.
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this