Default Curelite Bottling Co. is recruiting

Curelite Bottling Co. is recruiting... check out our recruitment thread here... http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=400086
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Last-Wolf View Post
    I surrender to your wit sir, well played
    Toons on Thelanis... Bairclaw, Icemaachine, Slydawg, Tazzster

Community Member akiraproject24's Avatar

Had the pleasure of grinding out a cloak in eveningstar with a couple members. They were quiet, laid back and competent. Enjoyed running with them!
    ThwartedFhalhaenaWrekkinWrexxMaisterThwarteddHematemesisRhayzedOffensiveReduction
    Pimpin toons since 2006

One of the nicer, "just-chill" guilds in Thelanis. Definitely fun runs with them and they are very friendly.

-Merv
    Help a student. Tell me about your guild!
    A Survey about DDO Guilds

Never heard of ya...

On a more serious note, great group of guys and gals to run with. Always fun runs and get things done efficiently. Our guilds run together quite often and Solid always loves having Curelite along, or vice versa.

P.S. Tell Kree to come back.

Zradien; Evoker Searym; AA Tohmes; Elementalist Tyranitar; DPS Lohst; Tank and many others.
    #Solid# - Binding is for pansies.

Quote Originally Posted by akiraproject24 View Post
    Had the pleasure of grinding out a cloak in eveningstar with a couple members. They were quiet, laid back and competent. Enjoyed running with them!
    Thanks for the kind words. This however should not be construed as an approval for more shadow humping in the middle of Eveningstar.... Bad Doggie! ...Down!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi View Post
    One of the nicer, "just-chill" guilds in Thelanis. Definitely fun runs with them and they are very friendly.

-Merv
    Merv ran with us so much on the CitW runs that I thought he was a member of our guild. I guess this explains why you haven't been showing up to guild meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by T_ward7a View Post
    Never heard of ya...

On a more serious note, great group of guys and gals to run with. Always fun runs and get things done efficiently. Our guilds run together quite often and Solid always loves having Curelite along, or vice versa.

ehh hem... this is not a thread about Solid. It is a thread about CURELITE BOTTLING CO.

even though the solid guys... are ... cool

Can't do with Kree... I'm actually telling him the opposite... long story.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Last-Wolf View Post
    I surrender to your wit sir, well played
    Toons on Thelanis... Bairclaw, Icemaachine, Slydawg, Tazzster

*Waves*

I'm still here. Kind of!

Good to see you're still around!
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Quick update on the Curelite doings:

We currently are running 3 guild groups..

Monday nights are Zerg-castic!

8-10pst there are 6 of us who thoroughly enjoy blasting through dungeons as quickly and brutally as possible. All Caster, all zerg, max xp. It's quite like a Pink Floyd laser lightshow. Too bad the monsters don't enjoy it as much, because they disappear faster than bacon at a cookout!. (Static Group, full)

Wednesday nights are Epic Elites!

8-10pst we are forming a group of level 25's to run Epic Elites. We (may) still have a spot open for this group, but it's filling fast! If this group fills up and we have enough interest, we can do a secondary group for raiding purposes.

Sunday nights are Gimptastic!

another 8-10pst night run by Curelite that contains only gimpy characters that were pre-rolled publicly. This group is sure to be interesting once the higher levels are hit. Will they survive to save Eberron or Eveningstar? Only time will tell. (Static Group, full)

So if these are the kind of fun things you'd like to be a part of, contact us! There's always room for friendly faces and more fun per adventure.

Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Happy to have found you guys.
    Proud to be part of the CureLite Bottling Co. - Thelanis
    The one. The only. The original. Groupie of the Band. The Band of the Shifting Sands
    ~ Moiyra ~ Jezzy ~ Bonni ~ Nighya ~
    "You make gimp look good!" -Akree

*Update*

Hey everyone!

Just a quick update... Due to some attrition, we've lost a few guildies that have decided to move on to other games.
    We feel their loss and wish them the best in their new gaming situations, and are actively seeking new recruits.

Check us out at www.curelite.guildportal.com if you'd like and let us know if you're interested in being part of our extended family.
    Alternately, we are always receptive to in-game communication as well via the "who" panel.

We encourage mature, friendly players that like to have fun and don't mind helping out team members every now and then.
    See you around!

Community Member

Default Thelanis does not need competent guilds.

...get things done efficiently...
    Efficent guilds a dime a dozen on Thelanis and there is no need for another one.

What I seek is a slow-play guild with players that are slower than I am and they don't call me Waaye Tou Sloe for nothing. If the other players are slower than I am then I don't have to feel guilty about holding the group back, do I?

So, where are the slow-play guilds for people like me?

Quote Originally Posted by Waaye View Post
    Efficent guilds a dime a dozen on Thelanis and there is no need for another one.

What I seek is a slow-play guild with players that are slower than I am and they don't call me Waaye Tou Sloe for nothing. If the other players are slower than I am then I don't have to feel guilty about holding the group back, do I?

We have all sorts of people in our guild, like most I would imagine. I can't say whether you'd be a good fit or not based on a single post.

What I CAN say is that we try to be a family of people that don't mind helping each other out, and anytime there is more than a few guildies on, we stick together and try to accommodate everyone's playstyle. Some are FTP, some VIP, some are in the middle.

We're not hung up on max guild renown or uber players that have every item you can think of. We're more about getting a bunch of people together and having fun playing the game.

Best of luck to you in your travels!

Quote Originally Posted by Waaye View Post

Some of us do understand sarcasm and enjoy thread necromancy!

Community Member

*cast raise the thread* still recruiting? I'd be interested. I visited your site and it said you were, but I can't apply from there

Feel free to send me a tell in game (Bigpapi/Foggie/Smokiey/Elcanon) or look for Akree, who's the guild leader...

Quote Originally Posted by NephtheCat View Post
    *cast raise the thread* still recruiting? I'd be interested. I visited your site and it said you were, but I can't apply from there

Quote Originally Posted by NephtheCat View Post
    What Papi said!!

Send me an in game mail to Akree if you like, PM me here on the boards with your character name (or this thread for that matter), or just look on the "who" panel for almost any member of Curelite and send them a tell and ask for a guild invite.

Default Finally on here...

Quote Originally Posted by danotmano1998 View Post
    What Papi said!!

Send me an in game mail to Akree if you like, PM me here on the boards with your character name (or this thread for that matter), or just look on the "who" panel for almost any member of Curelite and send them a tell and ask for a guild invite.

Heya boss looks like I finally found my way on here..

Quote Originally Posted by Krokadyle View Post
    Heya boss looks like I finally found my way on here..
    Holy crow!
    Better late than never, as the saying goes.

Smile We are still LFM!

Here at Cure-Lite Bottling Co. we pride ourselves on delivering a high quality product weather you are looking for a simple healing draught, where it all began. Or a remove curse potion, Salve of disease removal and new to our line of elixer repetoir the all new improved Potion of Wonder!! Now with 30% less death! Here at our bottling facility, I work in our R&D department coming up with new and tasty concoctions for Thelanis populace to enjoy. So next time you're at a general vendor browsing their wares and you see those tiny flasks, or you happen to be trudging through The Vault of Night and you "accidentally" break a container and you hear that noteable 'tink' of a decanter falling to the floor, think of us here at the bottling Co. Our motto "Keeping Thelanis healthy, one draught at a time!"

Seriously though, we are interested in bringing more members into our fold of players. We seek mature, no drama palyers that is interested in enhancing their gaming experience with like minded individuals. Our focus is to help others in the guild to attain their goals weather its completing a specific raid or quest to farming favor or what ever. We all strive to hold ourselves to a higher standard of gaming. Professionalism and courtesy and a bit of bawdy humor now and again is the way we do business. If you're interested in becomming a bottler, contact myself in game or anyone with the Cure Lite tag by their name in game to discuss it with an officer.

Thank you again,
    Shardy