Default Curelite Bottling Co.

Hey Everybuddy!

The other day my guild asked Bairclaw if he wood help them out. And Bairclaw was thinking to himself that this could be something gud. Like maybe they want him to lead some CitW raids, or put together an Epic Elite group or maybe even help them eat sum donuts.

It turns out it was none of those things. They just want him to post on the forums about his guild. So, Bairclaw was like, “not more writing, that hurts my head and my hand because pencils are so small.” But they tell Bairclaw that people on the forums like him and that he wood be a gud repreesentatif for the guild. So, I said yes…. If you buy me a donut. And they agreed to my terms. Bairclaw is a (hard to spell this one) shrude nagoshyater…. You know he make good deals.

So, Bairclaw get down to business now. His guild is recruiting. I know it is exciting and you all want to sign up, but let me tell you a few things first so you make shur you like guild before you join. First is the name, which I think is cool. We call ourselves the Curelite Bottling Co. Oh, and I should mention, we are on THELANIS.

Second thing is the people. We is all really cool and fun to hang out with. Unfortunately we don’t have any drama, just gud times.

Third thing is we is pretty laid back and we put fun first. This is not to say we don’t have really gud players, because we do. And we like to run upper level content and all that jazz. We just like to have fun the most.

Fourth thing is for those of you who like shinys and all. We is level 57. And we have a big ship. I think it called a Stormglory Timpest, but me not sure. I just dance there in bear form when I drink lots of ale, so I don’t pay much attention to the name.

Next fourth thing is when we run missions. Most of our guild stuff is West Coast America night time. Like 8PM PST. So, 11PM EST. But we got guys from all over America and even 1 guy from Turkey. Not shur who let him in, but we like him. We even used to have a guy from Italy but we lost him on the ship somewhere. Haven’t seen him for months. And we are not opposed to expanding and having guild runs at earlier times, so don’t let that discourage ya.

The next, next fourth thing is we have a guild website…. You can check it out here….http://www.curelite.guildportal.com/...&TabID=3898767

And the next, next, next fourth thing is who we are looking for. Main thing is that you are cool. If you are good player that is good. If you are new we will help you along and show you the ropes. If you suck, we will make you better. It’s all good. Just be cool.

So, Bairclaws hand is in the biggest cramp of its life right now, so he going to stop writing and go eat that donut that his guildies promised him.

Wait, I almost forgot to tell you how to get a hold of us. You can respond here, PM me, or contact Tazz or Icemaachine in game.

And one more thing … ahhh, my hand is killing me…. If you like this thread, send me donut or at least give me a free bump.

Thanks … Bairclaw
    Last edited by jortann; 11-29-2012 at 11:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Last-Wolf View Post
    I surrender to your wit sir, well played
    Toons on Thelanis... Bairclaw, Icemaachine, Slydawg, Tazzster

Community Member

Default bump

bump

Smile CureLite Bottling Co.

Let the gud times roll!
    Words of Wisdom “He felt that there is a loose balance of good and evil, and that the art of living consists in getting the greatest good out of the greatest evil.”

Community Member

This message has been approved by Solid.
    Thelanis - Active Toons -> Gyversix, Lootforge, Reyvhin, Darkmeat, Yukka, Raypac

Leader of Solid

Quote Originally Posted by KingofDiamondz View Post
    This message has been approved by Solid.
    Thanks for the endorsement!

We are still recruiting....

If you don't want to join up with GuitarJohn.... Curelite is still looking for good peeps!

Curelite is still looking for good peeps. We have quite a few East Coasters playing now, so the old busy time of 8-11PST that Bairclaw mentioned is growing.

Also, this is a great guild if you are looking for people to run with. Our guildies love to group with each other.

And one more thing we are now level 62... +2 shirnes and 30 resists for everyone!

Default Absolutely love the guild name

+1
    Character Compendium

Quote Originally Posted by jortann View Post
    Curelite is still looking for good peeps. We have quite a few East Coasters playing now, so the old busy time of 8-11PST that Bairclaw mentioned is growing.

Also, this is a great guild if you are looking for people to run with. Our guildies love to group with each other.

And one more thing we are now level 62... +2 shirnes and 30 resists for everyone!
    What?! No large guild slot usage yet? :P

j/k Glad to see things are going well. How's the lag over there?

Community Member

Bump!

Awesome recruiting thread!
    Ereck Stormraven, Leader of the Guardians of the Silver Flame on Argonnessen

(Also, Tristrain Stormraven, Gwydiion Stormraven, Braelyn Stormraven, and Sundadar Stormraven)

Community Member

Great recruitment thread, cannot believe I missed this before now