I don't remember if bank space was ever increased in DDO Store (I saw only shared bank increase, several times).
At first I could deal with bank space:
- Got house K favor,
- sent unbound things to other accounts,
- bought Shared bank and sent BtA things to other toons
- bought both bank upgrades from DDO Store
- bought inventory bag
- got rid of anything not important
But now my bank is still full and I'm stuck:
- stopped farming more BtC things (yes, that means less joining groups or creating ones)
- can't even TR my main toon, because I don't want to destroy BtC things I've spend a lot of time get (still waiting for more Bank upgrades).
So many new packs released, which means a lot of additional BtC items.
We have even the whole expansion (sadly, no expansion for bank).
Level cap was increased, which means you need a lot more items than you needed before.
And we are still getting new packs (Druid's Deep, High Road, Epic Gianthold) WITHOUT bank space increase.
Can we PLEASE have more bank upgrades?
I'm not asking it to be free, just give an option to buy it from DDO Store.
I'm sure many players would love that.
I'll quote some good posts in this thread here: