Default Cloak of Night vs Smoke II

My search-fu could be weak or I could just be tired, (It's nearly 2 AM) but I cannot figure out if the Cloak of Night stacks with GS Smoke II.

Does anyone know?

Thanks.
    "You know how sometimes when you’re drifting off to sleep you feel that jolt, like you were falling and caught yourself at the last second? It’s nothing to be concerned about, it’s usually just the parasite adjusting its grip." -David Wong

Technically, they are rolled separately. It's like saying that Spell DC and Spell Resistance stacks.
    That which does not kill you gives you experience points.

(Fighter->Fighter->Fighter->Monk->Monk->Barbarian->Paladin->Ranger)

Quote Originally Posted by Mastikator View Post
    Technically, they are rolled separately. It's like saying that Spell DC and Spell Resistance stacks.
    Sweet. I just wanted to make sure that wearing one didn't make the other redundant.

Thanks for the quick answer.
    "You know how sometimes when you’re drifting off to sleep you feel that jolt, like you were falling and caught yourself at the last second? It’s nothing to be concerned about, it’s usually just the parasite adjusting its grip." -David Wong

Yep theyre 2 different effects - smoke is concealment, mabar cloak is incorporal so they're both rolled.. having both on a character plus a halfway decent ac & a good dodge chance means you have up to 4 separately calculated chances for an enemy's attacks to not get through, depending on whether they have true seeing, ghost touch etc.
    I don't mean to come across as unsympathetic - but I am, so I do.