Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos000 View Post
    I do wish the pets had a destiny line to choose from at epic levels to keep them viable even at end-game
    Or enhancement lines that open at level 21-25. Your pets get 10 APs to spend at epic levels. Give something epic for us to spend on it. Multiclassed arties/druids might be angry for this ones, but gives value to pure classes.
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos000 View Post
    If they had an option for halflings to ride the pet wolf or dog for faster movement I guarantee more would use them
    then warforged get jetpacks
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

Quote Originally Posted by Jay203 View Post
    then warforged get jetpacks
    /signed. Need something to hop on the powercreep train.
    Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    It was causing server-crippling lag due to an issue with how much kobolds hate boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Barhai View Post
    So anyone found a way to keep the pet alive, without babysitting it? Or is it a lost cause?
    Personally, I would say don't summon pets in EE.

I generally only use my pet when soloing.

Pets are like hirlings, usefull in some niche situations, but when running with a party in EE content they tend to be a liability.
    They activate mobs before party is ready to deal with them, or aggro mobs that you didn't intend to fight at all.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    Personally, I would say don't summon pets in EE.

I generally only use my pet when soloing.

Pets are like hirlings, usefull in some niche situations, but when running with a party in EE content they tend to be a liability.
    They activate mobs before party is ready to deal with them, or aggro mobs that you didn't intend to fight at all.
    I do wish they had a "stand in front and block" - (turtle up) command. Maxing out their HP and giving them evasion makes for a good mobile barrier to block delayed blast fireball and meteor storm. I've been keeping the Beholder plate docent + 10 reflex upgrade on my dog. Figure the antimagic spike is useful even at endgame for those annoying casters that hang in the back.

In any case extra enhancement points at epic levels for dogs or even an epic enhancement line would be nice to have as an in-game option to choose from.
    Daishado

"drink triple ... see double ... act single! uh oh wife aggro" *hides*

I use my dog in epic normal or hard. But I dont bother with him in epic elite or raids.

this is as a fleshy arti who doesnt bother with recon or recon scrolls. I 'might' toss him a heal scroll once a week, but I usually let him die; more often than not, he makes it to the end of quests just fine w/o any aide from me
    Shadowsteel [TR train wreck]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12