Default The ED map looks unbalanced...

The divine sphere on the ED map is just BEGGING for a third ED.

Personally, I'd like to see a divine ED that has:

1) Enhancements and alternate uses for the Turn Undead feat, such as turning outsiders, debuffing affected mobs, etc.

2) Increases to caster level and/or spell DCs for divine spells.

3) Crowd control abilities

what do you all think?

Community Member

Dunno, I kinda would like a combat oriented one with the ability to channel the abilities of a chosen deity. With players being given 4-5 options(gods/faiths) to start with and go from there.

Also this should probably be in the suggestions area of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AlteredState View Post
    Dunno, I kinda would like a combat oriented one with the ability to channel the abilities of a chosen deity. With players being given 4-5 options(gods/faiths) to start with and go from there.

Also this should probably be in the suggestions area of the forum.
    Unyielding Sentinel is combat oriented, as is about 1/3 of Exalted Angel.

1) Enhancements and alternate uses for the Turn Undead feat, such as turning outsiders, debuffing affected mobs, etc.

I think this is a lot more needed than another combat ED. Why is Exalted Angel stranded away from all of the other spellcasting EDs? Why is it that all of DC-boosting effects go to wizards? Is Turbine afraid of offensive caster divines?

A divine ED with the best parts of Magister (more spell pen/caster levels/DCs) and more offensive casting options would be perfect. It can even link the Divine sphere with the Arcane sphere (and then Draconic should link with Primal Avatar for the Primal sphere).
    Honkin * Diaari * Bazongas

Said that months ago when it first came out. Why can't the bottom of the map be connected like the top? Seems too simple to have not been done already.
    Orien: Zizie, Zeelee, Zeeny, Zeety, Zeleste, Zeeby
    ?

Well, the Exalted Angel is the favored soul's destiny tree. The Sentinel is the paladin's. That means the cleric doesn't have one yet (neither does the artificer), but it will most likely deal a lot more with healing and buff management than the angel's more offensive-minded tree.

And don't tell me that clerics don't need a destiny of their own. Sorcerers/wizards have their own, and rangers/druids have their own. Clerics and artificers are the only two classes that don't have one that pertains to their class, which is sad really, as the druid that just came out has a destiny already but one of the original classes and one made several updates ago does not.

Quote Originally Posted by susiedupfer View Post
    Said that months ago when it first came out. Why can't the bottom of the map be connected like the top? Seems too simple to have not been done already.
    It's entirely possible that the devs expect people to TR and not get all of the EDs and fate points in one life. *shrugs*

I don't know what the devs are thinking. All one can do is make posts like this and hope they are listening.

Quote Originally Posted by HatsuharuZ View Post

what do you all think?
    /signed

I like all three of those. In addition, I'll just toss in my other request - have a "direct link" from Exalted Angel to Draconic Incarnation, so that you only need to get to level 4 in EA in order to switch to Draconic, rather than go through 4 other destines. If they DO add a new Divine destiny similar the one suggested, then it might make more sense for the link to Draconic to go from there instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertay View Post
    While they were at it though, the devs decided to go on an incredible nerfhammer rampage and left nothing in their wake standing...

Quote Originally Posted by HatsuharuZ View Post

what do you all think?
    I think its a great suggestion, +1