Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I read this and I think, hey that actually is a kind of good idea... Then I realize, that my idea of my best destiny for that raid may not be the same as your idea of my best destiny. Or even that the main destiny that I've capped isn't the one that will contribute most to the raid.

I guess what I agree with is have the common sense and courtesy to not show up in a raid at destiny rank 1 or in a crappy for you gateway destiny (you know, the ones that don't really give you much benefit but you have to go through to get to that one destiny that has that one thing that you need to twist in?) without saying something to the group first.
    Last edited by Nyxianne; 11-28-2012 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Grammatical/spelling/clarification/errors
    Orien Characters: Indolent, Rubyescence, MumboJumbo, Humdrum, Wynelle, Lexiann, and a handful of others.
    One of these days my big mouth is going to get me into trouble :P.

Quote Originally Posted by MRMechMan View Post
    My user CP looks like the red sea
    lol... surprisingly I haven't received any for this post yet...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFantasy View Post
    I moved a character to Orien there isn't anything wrong with your server. It has the same problems as all the other servers, only problem I see wrong with your server is this one guild that thinks they're the best and put other people down and try to tell them how to play instead of showing them. Instead of being pricks to people maybe try to help them next time, or ask them to switch there destiny to help the raid along.

If this guild is so awesome why the hell are they pugging raids sounds stupid to me.
    OR must have given out all there negative rep they can in the past 24hrs. They must be waiting untill tomorrow to hit me up.

Community Member

Default PSA: This thread is not the place to level your reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MRMechMan View Post
    My user CP looks like the red sea
    This thread is not the place to level your reputation. The Neg Rep you get from this thread can be done in a fraction of the time in posting in the Epic GH thread saying that the new loot is underwhelming. Please be in an agreeing tone when you post on this thread.

Thanks for your support.

Question: What if someone hasn't bought epic destinies?

Quote Originally Posted by Truga View Post
    Then he picks his best destiny, which is naught. It's not about being 'the best', but pulling your weight and contributing. To come back to the boss beater analogy: Noone blames you if your boss beater is not a Khopesh, especially if you did not take the Khopesh proficiency feat.

fyi: Mentioning recieval of neg rep can be seen as 'rep farming', and is frowned upon by the forum mods.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Then he should get reminded all the time that he don't got the most important thing from the stone, and cannot progress his character.

i have a hard time understanding if these posts are suppose to be funny or something they feel a tad bit insulting
    when i read em its like i am being talked to by someone dressed up in a rent a cop uniform talking about obscure laws that no one follows
    maybe your issue isnt so much based on the playing populations shortfalls as it is about a internal socaibilty issue
    i assume that this has became a real issue for you and your guild based on the last couple of posts they seem to be all rants and complaints

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxianne View Post
    I guess what I agree with is have the common sense and courtesy to not show up in a raid at destiny rank 1 or in a crappy for you gateway destiny (you know, the ones that don't really give you much benefit but you have to go through to get to that one destiny that has that one thing that you need to twist in?) without saying something to the group first.
    I think you described it best - common sense and courtesy says that you should do the best thing - determining the best thing may not be trivial but ultimately you know what it is.
    Shalera Dagen - Triple Completionist life 40 (+ ??? epic) - it is too hard to keep track of the epic lives...

Community Member

I think the emphasis of this thread is your willingness to contribute to raid or party, but people are overwhelmed by the destinies' power and think without the best of that most thing wouldn't work. See, if one can accept a party member who has no destiny at all, why can't him accept a rogue on magister 0, which still help picking locks at all?

Of course the metric of contribution is not confined to those obvious things, a typical best dps with red dragon scale sword of shadow before U14 which haven't play years so he doesn't have destiny or in "wrong" destiny might be rejected by party leader in this case i assume?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234