Community Member

Default Expansion question

Bought the expansion and am expecting a Greater Tome of Learning. ( 1 on each server.) Where do you recieve these?
    I would think they would be in the mail or bank, but have not seen any there. Any advice would be appreciated. TY

I could be wrong, but wasn't that only for the preorders/collector's edition?
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

Quote Originally Posted by Diyon View Post
    I could be wrong, but wasn't that only for the preorders/collector's edition?

http://underdark.ddo.com/
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 11-25-2012 at 04:31 PM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

You only receive that if you purchased the Standard Edition of the upgrade. If you did you should see a specialty item in your inventory that you can double click to receive your bonus items. And I should add that I believe you only get 1 Greater Tome so if you have multiple toons ENSURE that the Toon you want to have the Greater is the FIRST one that you double click on that item.
    Last edited by BlkDrgn28; 11-25-2012 at 04:10 PM.
    Officer of the Kobold Workers' Union

Also, it goes to the first toon you log into. So if you don't have an account bank.... make sure you log into the char you want to use it on.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkDrgn28 View Post
    You only receive that if you purchased the Standard Edition of the upgrade. If you did you should see a specialty item in your inventory that you can double click to receive your bonus items. And I should add that I believe you only get 1 Greater Tome so if you have multiple toons ENSURE that the Toon you want to have the Greater is the FIRST one that you double click on that item.
    I bought the 80$ version, all my characters get the greater tome of learning..
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

Default When I bought mine

I got the collectors for $80 only one greater tome per server and lesser tomes for all, forever.
    To redeem I had to log into my turbine account and copy paste the Motu key, which I got in an email.
    Then log in to the game.
    The 1st character to redeem in game got the greater tome.
    The way I had to redeem in game was I had a icon in my pack I had to click on.
    Now because I get the stuff for life anytime I make a new character they have the icon in the backpack.
    Hope that helps.
    Not all who wander are lost. I am not lost, I am just exploring.
    Smigit F25 (Leg Dread 5), Xappit w20 (tr), Tamix C20,Smigitjr Tmp R 22, Tamik 14 P (3rd life,) , Xsong bard 20, Smigit5 arti 21, Xappet 20 AA, Smigit6 D22 (fw2), Tamok Fvs 20 Smoxfeat monk 16 Taggem Wf Pally 14 others. Leader Circle of Destruction Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by adamkatt View Post
    No they don't. Only the first one you open the ticket on on each server gets a greater. the rest get a lesser tome. Everyone gets a panther, a mask and a greater xp elixir.

Quote Originally Posted by adamkatt View Post
    Hmm I bought that and only 1 per server gets the greater the rest all get lesser

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Quote Originally Posted by sdrocky View Post
    No they don't. Only the first one you open the ticket on on each server gets a greater. the rest get a lesser tome. Everyone gets a panther, a mask and a greater xp elixir.
    Ahhh ok its been a couple months, i stand corrected.
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM