Community Member

Default Is Caught in the Web down?

Hi all,

I have done all the flagging quests and can see a quest cup over Elminster's head in Eveningstar, but the cup is surrounded with a red star and the wizard refuses to give me the quest saying that he shall meet me at the town square. Any one knows what goes on?

Thanks

Did you complete your quest with him after finishing Beyond The Rift? He can be found in the town square for the completion of that quest and it's required for you to take that reward before you can do the raid.
    Jassial - 18 Druid/2 Monk

Also: ~Jetel ~ Jessoliel ~ Jevern ~ Jemerial ~ Jedriel ~ Jevern ~
    Proud member of Crimson Eagles

Go meet him in the square, he'll give you a reward for Beyond the rift Then I think you'll be able to take the raid..

Community Member

Doubt that's the problem, as you can't complete the battle for eveningstar chain without turning in beyond the rift. You're absolutely certain you turned in all three quests from the demonweb chain? But yeah, if he says he'll meet you in the town square, go for that and see what happens.
    Cannith, Slicing Blow. Vilenna (18/1/1 Clonkard), Marvala (20 monk), Phrenia (19/1 rogue/fighter), Malchara (12/6/2 AA), Denaria (18/2 ...wonk?)

Community Member

Thanks for your comments. I turned in all demonweb quests and got the end chain reward (a trinket of subterfuge which requires planad conflux). Elminster is not in the square (the square is where all the vendors are? around the well?), he stands only next to the demonweb quest givers and refuses to gove me the quest.

Wierd thing, just found out that beyond the rift is not complete (done the quest though) and I can't see El in the square for end reward. I hope I won't have to redo it.
    Last edited by Zohan; 11-25-2012 at 09:17 AM.

Yes, around the well, he should be on the south edge right in front of a big tree. I hope he appears for you soon!

Community Member

Thanks, I reloged and suddenly he appeared at the exact location you mentioned. All is well, thanks! Bloody devs, the pack was not cheap, couldn't they have made it more user friendly to take the end reward? El wasn't on the map and wasn't there before I reloged.