Default Solo EE Vons 1, 2 and 4

Having a rough time with von 3. Still working on stratergy so just posting this for now.

Nice job! I just finished von1/von2/von4, haven't tried von3 yet but I wanted to keep it for the end as it's probably going to be the most challenging.

I was surprised to see the von4 lever only hits for 80 or so on a saved reflex save (no evasion).

Also, what's your AC?

Sithali-1 ~ 31/31 Lives ~ Completionist
    OMNIPRESENCE
    The Sith Project ~ Youtube channel ~ Sithali, King of Burst DPS ~ Pyrene, the Endgame Paladin ~ Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Symerith View Post
    Nice job! I just finished von1/von2/von4, haven't tried von3 yet but I wanted to keep it for the end as it's probably going to be the most challenging.

I was surprised to see the von4 lever only hits for 80 or so on a saved reflex save (no evasion).

Also, what's your AC?
    The leaver trap may only hit for 80-160 but you make up to 12 saves against it!

Against trash I run about 150-155ac and against bosses I buff it up to 160-165ac. It also depends on the quest I'm running. For example in the vons AC makes a huge difference. I see a lot of misses at 155ac. However in some of the newer content, like the end of the road, high pr and a combination of dodge, incorperal and displaced seems to work better as damage mitigation.

Can we just make a Sestra Sticky Thread? lol your achievements are a mile long. Nice job!
    Characters: Groundnpound - Whatmanabar - Paleforce - ChonknorrisCaelasreth - Giggidy - DrGinger - Brassmonkey

Member of Captains Crew Ghallanda

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Very nice Sestra! Congrats.
    Is there any way I could get a breakdown of your build/gear?
    I've been considering what to do with my monk after her 4th and final life, and What I want form her seems to be leading me closer and closer to what your build is. Although I'm still a bit fuzzy on some of the particulars. Any advice you could throw my way would be greatly appreciated.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Default lol

Hes been asked for builds before I call bs

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSpades View Post
    Hes been asked for builds before I call bs
    I dont like to post my builds on the forums because I like to have a unique build. I came up with the consept my self and through a lot of trial and error have a build I feel is not only unique but also one of the more powerful monks I've seen. I dont want to join a raid only to see another 3 toons just like mine.

If I didnt want public opinion I wouldnt have posted anything here. Its fine if you call "BS". Infact it makes me happy that someone cant belive such a powerful toon is possible to be built.

Have a fantastic day.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Very nice Sestra! Congrats.
    Is there any way I could get a breakdown of your build/gear?
    I've been considering what to do with my monk after her 4th and final life, and What I want form her seems to be leading me closer and closer to what your build is. Although I'm still a bit fuzzy on some of the particulars. Any advice you could throw my way would be greatly appreciated.
    its not too simple to deconstruct.....
    all ya have to do is myddo him
    but im not one to give ya the deconstruct version.... for then there will be many versions.....

* but hint....
    Gear Makes a build makes a build more often than its starting stats....
    gear = tomes and items.

nothing left to say

Quote Originally Posted by scottmike0 View Post
    its not too simple to deconstruct.....
    all ya have to do is myddo him
    but im not one to give ya the deconstruct version.... for then there will be many versions.....

* but hint....
    Gear Makes a build makes a build more often than its starting stats....
    gear = tomes and items.

nothing left to say
    Exactly. There are so many aspects that make a build unique, which is what I like most about this game. Now with destinys and twists of fate our builds can be even more unique.

FYI... MyDDO is broken and has been for quite a while. I wish they would fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    Exactly. There are so many aspects that make a build unique, which is what I like most about this game. Now with destinys and twists of fate our builds can be even more unique.

FYI... MyDDO is broken and has been for quite a while. I wish they would fix that.
    YourDDO is working fine for the most part though
    Exelin etc, exception Estelix of Elite Raiders, Khyber
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    I often word things in ways that cause the most speculation and panic, because I'm capricious and mean.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

I use YourDDO. Much more reliable now-a-days.

And I understand, thanks anyways.
    I could break a lot of it down myself, from YourDDO, and also from what I had been considering doing with my own monk, just some of what I saw, I couldn't quite understand(I'm not a monk expert by any means.. I'm really more of a Ranger Girl myself. ;p) Like why 2 rogue for instance? Why not just 1?

And YourDDO/MyDDO obviously doesn't list feat choices, so that's another guessing game.

Just thought I'd ask on the off chance you had posted it somewhere already. lol
    Was hoping to cut out a few Hearts of Wood next life.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Community Member

Thumbs up

Nice .....Grats Man !

why 2 rogue for instance? Why not just 1?
    2 rog for plus 1 rog dex and the main reason scroll mastery which is very nice for a solo melee build.

Never even knew about yourddo! Ill be checking it out.

2 rog for plus 1 rog dex and the main reason scroll mastery which is very nice for a solo melee build.

Never even knew about yourddo! Ill be checking it out.
    Have you considered 2 artificer instead of 2 rogue? What you lose from 1 dex can be made up for with arti buffs. You still get you scroll mastery as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CrankVulcan View Post
    Have you considered 2 artificer instead of 2 rogue? What you lose from 1 dex can be made up for with arti buffs. You still get you scroll mastery as well.
    I am very tight on skill points as I have search and disable both over 70 as well as maxed UMD. Rog gives most skill points. Rog also gives 1d6+3 sneak attack damage. I like the rog. I have thought about or trialed every other splash option.

I have thought about or trialed every other splash option.
    I bet you have!

Grats on all of your impressive achievements so far...

hmm besides von5/6 duo to those levers is there anything you CAN'T do solo? amazing job!

I use YourDDO. Much more reliable now-a-days.

And I understand, thanks anyways.
    I could break a lot of it down myself, from YourDDO, and also from what I had been considering doing with my own monk, just some of what I saw, I couldn't quite understand(I'm not a monk expert by any means.. I'm really more of a Ranger Girl myself. ;p) Like why 2 rogue for instance? Why not just 1?

And YourDDO/MyDDO obviously doesn't list feat choices, so that's another guessing game.

Just thought I'd ask on the off chance you had posted it somewhere already. lol
    Was hoping to cut out a few Hearts of Wood next life.
    the feat choices are not too hard.... its just why would you want to copy a build and not make one your self o.o
    and i can understand the reason for 2 rogue.....
    it allows for simple umd......
    but i wonder....
    because your a ranger person.... what is the best way to go?

more str than dex? or what o.o